Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Four Personalities Who Inspired Nigeria This Year! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Personalities Who Inspired Nigeria This Year! (207 Views)

'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / Four Personalities Who Inspired Nigeria This Year! / 4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Four Personalities Who Inspired Nigeria This Year! by Fixednaija(m): 7:30am On Nov 06, 2020
It was Ralph Nader who stated and rightly so that there can be no daily democracy without daily
citizenship.

In other words, democracy can only thrive and be deepen when the citizens of a State are
alive to their responsibilities. The recent events in the country this year have change my perception
and my thoughts about leadership.

Get More Trending Gists ➡➡https://itootalk.com

Citizenship in Nigeria in the previous years has been mark with apathy and tepidness. The laissez-faire attitude is largely because of the distrust Nigerian citizens nurse
against the Nigerian State.

But it is that way because the people do not understand the enormity of the
power they wield. This lukewarm attitude of our people had worried me to no end and deep in my
thoughts; I have prayed and hoped for the rise of the Nigerian spirit.

Get More Trending Gists ➡➡https://itootalk.com

Recent events have shown that the people recognize and know their true leaders, regardless of ethnic
and religious leanings and are ready to mobilize support for such exemplary characters. Few leaders that
caught my attention most recently are…...

Read Complete News ⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/2020/11/05/four-personalities-who-inspired-nigeria-this-year/

Re: Four Personalities Who Inspired Nigeria This Year! by omenka(m): 7:35am On Nov 06, 2020
Very silly list in my opinion.

The people who inspired me were:

1. That airport janitor who found a huge sum of money that could have made her made for life but returned it to the authorities.

2. That air conditioner repairer who was given 12k to fix an AC but discovered it was just a fuse of 500 naira that was bad and not the compressor. Returned 11,500 back to the owner.

3. That youth corps member who built a a classroom in the village he served despite his very humble background.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Comr. A.O.Kazeem Felicitate With Emir Of Ilorin On 25th Anniversary On Throne. / It Is An Attempt To Intimidate Political Activity by Freezing Accounts Of #ends: / Take Back Your Matchete And Give Me Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.