Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized (38583 Views)

Modupe Odele's Passport Returned & Travel Ban Lifted After 9 Days / #EndSARS: Modupe Odele, Rinu Oduala & Mr Macaroni Linked To Atiku By David Atta / #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by fastdocs9ja: 9:35am On Nov 06, 2020
National Certificate License of

Birth Origin

National International Licence
Kai na wa o!!! Anyway we dey to help o.
ID Passport Drivers
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by JeffreyJames(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2020
What a daft response!! E for better make them just still remain silent.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by misterjosh(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2020
Which kind of meaningless statement did these ones just issue... angry
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by biggy26: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:
Their reason is still not reasonable..... Was she found roaming the border or what kind of flimsy excuse is this for God sake....... This government is bend on taking vengeance and silencing all form of opposition this is not what we anticipated for before these vagabond came into power
Correct!
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by aydought: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2020
omodaamola:
Seize and prob thieves, bad leaders in Nigeria and not peaceful protesters wink

With all indication, I see Nigerian government misusing power here... undecided

Meanwhile, if you're much interested to start a profitable forex, please Chat up now (Serious minded biko)

Money is just something you need in case you do not die tomorrow

Do you think a thief and a bad leader would have the audacity to probe a close companion? “Ko le werk”
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by Gabbriell: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2020
Question: why was her pasport seized ?

So from what they said now: "It was order from above, we were merely doing our job".

Comment: You have no right to claim it's not about the #EndSARS protest since you don't know the reason for her restrictions but merely following order.

1 Like

Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by tot(f): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2020
That's the same way their passports too will be rejected at the border when next they want to travel for their medical and luxury tourism. Nigerian politicians think this is business as usual, heck no it's not.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by tot(f): 10:12am On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:
Their reason is still not reasonable..... Was she found roaming the border or what kind of flimsy excuse is this for God sake....... This government is bend on taking vengeance and silencing all form of opposition this is not what we anticipated for before these vagabond came into power

This govt is appearing to be the most vindictive Nigeria has ever had. Their tactics are dead on arrival anyway cos Nigerians have nothing to lose, they've lost all already.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by geesilver(m): 10:15am On Nov 06, 2020
tot:

This govt is appearing to be the most vindictive Nigeria has ever had. Their tactics are dead on arrival anyway cos Nigerians have nothing to lose, they've lost all already.
they are ready to do everything possible to suppress the people at all cost. this is not democracy.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by tot(f): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:

they are ready to do everything possible to suppress the people at all cost. this is not democracy.

Honestly, Buhari is simply a dictator in mufti.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by Unrated900(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:

You voted for him,so you should enjoy una next level.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by Sunnybabe(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2020
what's the meaning of this statements now... confused people.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by geesilver(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2020
tot:

Honestly, Buhari is simply a dictator in mufti.
buhari may not be the problem but the people around him are devil incarnate, because most times the people have the free will from him to perform their duties at maximum, so most of them take vengeance to government pretending to be for the masses
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by geesilver(m): 10:21am On Nov 06, 2020
Unrated900:

You voted for him,so you should enjoy una next level.
is that all you can say, must everyone vote for your choice. voting is different from expectation and performance
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by tot(f): 10:22am On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:

buhari may not be the problem but the people around him are devil incarnate, because most times the people have the free will from him to perform their duties at maximum, so most of them take vengeance to government pretending to be for the masses

A good leader sets the steer and others follow. I don't trust him one bit and yes he is surrounded by devils, I also think he is no different from those he surrounds himself with. I mean look at that his 12 min speech after the shooting at Lekki, not a single mention, no empathy, nothing.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by geesilver(m): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2020
tot:

A good leader sets the steer and others follow. I don't trust him one bit and yes he is surrounded by devils, I also think he is no different from those he surrounds himself with. I mean look at that his 12 min speech after the shooting at Lekki, not a single mention, no empathy, nothing.
I believe at his age old age has really tell on him his reasonings are more or less like that of a baby, so people around him are taking advantage of it because he is power drunk too, this Hausa born to rule ideology is making him believe it's a birthright to remain in power until time over
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by tot(f): 10:33am On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:

I believe at his age old age has really tell on him his reasonings are more or less like that of a baby, so people around him are taking advantage of it because he is power drunk too, this Hausa born to rule ideology is making him believe it's a birthright to remain in power until time over

Very true.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by Josywhyte: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2020
So far the NIS has said nothing reasonable. Was she roaming around the border and did the passport expire? no. U people will just be acting like illiterates...tufiakwa
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by Omezif(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2020
Everyone knew where the order comes from. This government want to calm everyone without a recommended tactics.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by abokimallam: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2020
You are MAD.
Are you to restrict the movement of a Nigerian citizen from the country because you received order from anybody against her constitutional right to freedom of movement?
Oya,I hereby command you to stop efulefu Buratai from going out of Nigeria as from today.
I don’t blame you because we elected General Buhari who is running a ‘military regime ‘ .
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by Unrated900(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:
is that all you can say, must everyone vote for your choice. voting is different from expectation and performance

FYI I don’t vote,and would never vote.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by geesilver(m): 10:47am On Nov 06, 2020
Unrated900:

FYI I don’t vote,and would never vote.
if what you say is true then you don't have any right to criticize those that voted, because voting is a civic right and responsibilities
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by Unrated900(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:

if what you say is true then you don't have any right to criticize those that voted, because voting is a civic right and responsibilities

Then don’t as well come online to condemn whom you voted for as well.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by geesilver(m): 10:52am On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Unrated900 post=95745291]

Then don’t as well come online to condemn whom you voted for as well.[/quote i have the right because I voted
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by geesilver(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2020
Unrated900:

Then don’t as well come online to condemn whom you voted for as well.
I have the right because I voted
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by zinizta: 10:54am On Nov 06, 2020
pautex:
Are we not operating democratic Government in Nigeria again? Why would Bubu size the passport of people that protested against bad leaders, bad policies and bad governance. Please this is a special appeal to the well meaning Youths of this Country, kindly i mean kindly get your PVCs ready because 2023 this nonsense must stop and we the citizenry will send them to where they belonged. Enough is enough. Nigeria shall be great again.

They will arm thugs with automatic rifles to sabotage the electioneering process.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by Unrated900(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:

I have the right because I voted

Okay your voice is heard,would get back to you on solution when I visit Ass-hole rock.

1 Like

Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by stanisbaratheon: 11:34am On Nov 06, 2020
Which agency placed the restriction on her??

This people talk too much without saying anything.
Re: Sunday James: Why Modupe Odele's Passport Was Seized by AlphaT1(m): 11:42am On Nov 06, 2020
Does an agency have the legal right to place such restriction on any citizen? Which court ordered the restriction? Zoo...Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Cocaine Trafficking Allegation: NDLEA's Full Statement / 2019: Atiku Is Coming; Rivers Is Getting Ready - Wike Shares Photos / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.