Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner (34768 Views)

Nikki Haley Drops Out Of 2024 US Presidential Election / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by BruncleZuma: 11:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Activist001:
Trump will still win. Americans don't know what is in front of them if corrupt Joe wins.

I pray they don't make the same mistake Nigeria made in 2015 with Buhari.

Joe Biden is corrupt? See this delusional Nigerians grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by blackgold2018(m): 11:06am On Nov 06, 2020
Activist001:
Trump will still win. Americans don't know what is in front of them if corrupt Joe wins.

fool.. Joe is your Uncle abi, you know him too well
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Samysearch(m): 11:07am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:
All Islamist countries and their allah want trump out but our Christian God Jesus Christ will shame allah and all Islamist

May God shame allah and all Islamist

May God bless Donald J Trump

U worship the creation (Jesus; peace be upon him) and ignore the creator (God, in Arabic called Allah). Ur ignorance is legendary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Sonfethopia: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2020
sammysmiles:
That California jxt amassed votes for Biden... All those celebrities na there dem full..... Not that they like Biden, but they jxt want trump out and voting bidden is the only option... Nonsense and ingredients...

cali has always been a blue state, not about biden.
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by wisdomkid: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2020
Arrewa:
President Donald Trump is leading with a wide margin in
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Owerri and
Enugu.

If he can sustain his narrow lead in Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa, he will surely be re-elected as their president.

Still using US of the f**king A to bring tribalism and bigotry into Nigeria. Who did we offend in this country sef?
Of all things, it's USA election that is causing division in a black nation that USA citizens have no single iota of respect for.

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Onepeople: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Owerri and
Enugu.

If he can sustain his narrow lead in Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa, he will surely be re-elected as their president.
you will be the first to bring bigotry opinion on a thread like this ,but when such is said against the north will cry blue murder.
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2020
youngsahito:
why you carry another country matter for your head like this...you wey Neva get International passport dey 9ja here dey complain

You want to be local for life? even if that's your choice, whatever happens in the US affects the whole world. Internet, Google, Facebook, twitter, Dell, Microsoft, Windows OS, Android OS, IOS, etc, are all from there.
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by lkillbrokehoes: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2020
Mehn but trump is a goner
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by stealmatic(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2020
vanbonattel:
I don't know why they allowed Buharri to visit the USA. He has now transferred the virus of inconclusive elections to them grin
e no go beta for the person wey do u, Ur stupidity is beyond redemption,so I don't learn anything from the election going on in the United States of America? u don't notice that they are the overhyped baffoon,did u read about the bus caught with weapons caught yesterday,all this happmings in the United State,oga u are one of the reason someone label us lazy youth the whole world are watching,learning,is democracy the way or ....
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by isaythetruth(m): 11:35am On Nov 06, 2020
I don't know if Trump won the State of Vermont....
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by achymmania: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:
All Islamist countries and their allah want trump out but our Christian God Jesus Christ will shame allah and all Islamist

what if joe biden wins, would you accept that allah is the greatest? Nigerians, always trying to look at everything from religious point of view. A vast majority of Christians in the USA are voting for/against in their own personal interest and your here inciting religious ish. Ozuor.

3 Likes

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Didi2d(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2020
Activist001:

Pls what will happen if Biden wins?
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by LUGBE: 11:40am On Nov 06, 2020
A kid will always show off.

Mod ban this kid let me go and do the needful

Arrewa:
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Owerri and
Enugu.

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by alizma: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2020
BREYZ:

Biden has 264 votes not 253 cheesy
I wonder where they get their own manipulated figure from
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Cheeryfeet: 11:52am On Nov 06, 2020
sammysmiles:
That California jxt amassed votes for Biden... All those celebrities na there dem full..... Not that they like Biden, but they jxt want trump out and voting bidden is the only option... Nonsense and ingredients...
Just like everyone just wanted Goodluck Jonathan out and they all canvased for Buhari. No wahala. Fools will always learn.
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Oka4: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2020
At last, Corona Virus has achieved it's aim. I've always said this, other countries are collateral damage. Dat sh*t was created for America and for this purpose alone. Watch how vaccine will be produced early next yr and Corona wipped out for good because MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

1 Like

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Amwitty(f): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:

Trust me this is not right to say this why can't we just love and respect each other irrespective of our religion it's so sad
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Seyzcham91(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
haha! funny!
youngsahito:
why you carry another country matter for your head like this...you wey Neva get International passport dey 9ja here dey complain
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by sammysmiles(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
youngsahito:
You are a fool.... The matter of USA affects the whole world.... Why did you open the thread if it does not concern you.... Do you even know me

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by dayleke: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kingofum:

And all the "Islamist countries and their people " are the ones that voted in USA?

It's amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by SalemCiti: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Oka4:
At last, Corona Virus has achieved it's aim. I've always said this, other countries are collateral damage. Dat sh*t was created for America and for this purpose alone. Watch how vaccine will be produced early next yr and Corona wipped out for good because MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Alert! Alert!! Conspiracy theorists are here again!!!!
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Racoon:
The spirit of inconclusive elections have come upon the US.Trump give it up man.You have lost this one.
If I could remember your Monica, I will quote you after Trump wins!
Brother! Trump will still win this election. You do not understand the politics of politics.
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by stayclearofme: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
Activist001:

Please how is Joe corrupt?
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by sammysmiles(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
tot:

The whole world is watching the US elections, not just Nigerians, because it is a country that widely influences the rest of the world, their foreign policies and decisions impact others. No country is an ISLAND.
Na mumu na.... His locality is affecting his mentality...

1 Like

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by Naijaarchive(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
ajebuter:

Take note awa in-law
His name is Josaya Bidemi..
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
TF grin grin
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by falopey: 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
BREYZ:

Biden has 264 votes not 253 cheesy

Biden may lose the 10 electoral college votes he got from Nevada as vote recount is taking place there and the margin is getting tighter in Trump’s favor. But now it’s still 264 for Biden
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by MartinsD12(m): 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

https://punchng.com/six-states-results-hold-us-presidential-poll-winner/
Whatever the case trump has fought a good fight, he is a brave man, history will be kind to him for standing against the forces of darkness.
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by bbee(m): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
At the end. TRUMP will win. Take or Leave it. That's the TRUTH
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by profmnuhu(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mumu
Kingofum:

Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by nnamdi640: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Owerri and
Enugu.

Say no to tribalism
Re: Six States Results To Decide US Presidential Poll Winner by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
vanbonattel:
I don't know why they allowed Buharri to visit the USA. He has now transferred the virus of inconclusive elections to them grin

There was a US election for which results didn't come out until after a month.

So, this is not new.

It has nothing to do with Buhari's visit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / Mandla Mandela Converts To Islam, Marries For The 4th Time / Robert Mugabe Sacked By Zanu-PF, Replaced By Emmerson Mnangagwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.