Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore (25402 Views)

Uzodimma's Thugs Attacked And Invaded Ajaero's Community - NLC Alleges / Video Of Unknown Gunmen Killed And Arrested By Police (Graphic Picture). / Youths Who Booed Governor Bala Mohammed, Slapped And Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by Ryan03(f): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
geesilver:

water
your matter tire me
Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by geesilver(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ryan03:
your matter tire me
as long as e no tire God... no worry
Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by Ajsmart(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Just as you wish the Govt shoot Sowore on his leg based on his protest, I hope the same government officials won’t shoot you in your neck someday since you enjoy living under 3rd world slave conditions and aren’t fit for a better life.What a slowpoke you are!!

thebosstrevor1:
Good.

Pls government shoot that sowere in the leg, he is an anarchist.

This guy want to change my beautiful city to lagos.

He should go to ondo state and start endsar there

1 Like

Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by prettyboi1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
ignis:
Why the continuous protest now?

I pity Sowore if he finds himself there again.

I hate questions like this. Has anything changed?
Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by prettyboi1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ajsmart:
Just as you wish the Govt shoot Sowore on his leg based on his protest, I hope the same government officials won’t shoot you in your neck someday since you enjoy living under 3rd world slave conditions and aren’t fit for a better life.What a slowpoke you are!!

My brother, don't mind that Phool. A lot of people are short-sighted until it affects them directly.

1 Like

Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by prettyboi1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
highyo:
Why Another protest when we are still drinking the garri of the first?
I see this as unreasonable protest because the Government is already on a round table with the youth.
Many has lost their job as a result of the first protest and Nigeria are still treating the wound.
this is an unreasonable protest honestly

Abeggiii!. "....round table with the youths" yet they (government) are still going ahead with 'SWAT'. Weren't ending SARS & SWAT one of the things the protesters asked the government to do?
Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by dstar01(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
I hope you saw the part I wrote that I would understand if they were arrested. They should be arrested for defacing public property but that doesn't mean they aren't peaceful protesters as they were no threat to anyone's life and should have been attacked.

Business Success Secrets unveiled:

There is no way to eliminate all the risk associated with starting a business. However, you can boost your chances of success by adequate preparation and planning. The starting point will involve you answering some salient questions:
1. How well can you handle different sorts of people ( In business, you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly!)
2. How good is your decision making strategy? (In business, those who are good at making good and incisive decisions are usually successful)
3. Do you have the emotional and physical stamina to start and run a business? (Starting and running a business of your own can be physically and emotionally demanding.
Those who can stand the heat usually pack up midway
4. How good are you in terms of organizational skills, time management and planning skills? (Business involves lots of planning, organization and time management). If you can't juggle between running your own family and your business or organizing your account books, staff or taking inventory of stocks...then you need to reconsider going into business.

Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by OsuIgboIpob: 12:37am On Nov 07, 2020
DimIsaac10:
protesting for what again?.
End SARS is the trigger, revolution is the goal.
ONLY IDIOTS DOESN'T KNOW THIS....
Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by misano(m): 1:07am On Nov 07, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Good.

Pls government shoot that sowere in the leg, he is an anarchist.

This guy want to change my beautiful city to lagos.

He should go to ondo state and start endsar there

U wish Buhari can be president forever right? Sorry he will have to get lost by 2023. Then U will see how D media will freely destroy his image. Media practitionals & columnist are waiting to roast him after 2023. U remember what Ganduje's aid said about Buhari right? Expect more. He will be tagged Nigeria's worse president. We can't wait to burn his picture on the streets. Watch out.
Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by DimIsaac10(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
End SARS is the trigger, revolution is the goal. ONLY IDIOTS DOESN'T KNOW THIS....
Wow.... I see. Clap for yourself wiseman.
Re: 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore by Onuoha1234(m): 6:49pm On Jun 12, 2021
Police have no business wearing Camouflage.The dress is for war in the jungle.Are we at war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aviation: Storm Over Ethnic Agenda / Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture / Senators Ifeanyi Ubah And Chukwuka Utazi Clashed Over Innoson Motor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.