Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer (44090 Views)

Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Cultists Invade Delta Police Station To Free Robbery Suspects, Two Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by wellmax(m): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Cultism does not pay.

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by vioment: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fingerprint suspects, do investigation, seize the guilty persons properties, then send them to jail in the North for many many years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
SECRET CULT KILLED THE ANIMALS
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by nyiamfrank: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
#EndCULTISM
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
YOUR ANSWER, PLEASE.
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
South East and cultisim ...

tueeeeee
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Zuorom: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
He died the death of fools
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
It's always best to know when to keep some shîts behind you especially with age.

You can't always blame everyone for belonging to a frat, it's not just peer pressure, but oppression and sometimes, coercion.

However, there is a stage in your life when you have to grow up and leave the game for the young victims. Most especially, after graduation.

But being married or having a job, but still playing game is another level of immaturity.

What's the benefits of being a cult member?
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Commonsense99: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
angry
The kind of news you hear in Nigeria!I

Logically speaking, ipob who Is fighting for a visible Biafra is a million times better than these delinquents that kill themselves because of invicible fictitious meaningless f00lish ideologies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by schoolboymatt(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
See as these one's just end person life....why cry
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Zuorom: 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

tueeeeee
You must have gone to school under a mango tree in a remote village. Bayelsa State is not in the south east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by ojoli: 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
this is madness

1 Like

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by etibaba(m): 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
RIP to you Victor (If it was the case of a mistaken identity) but if you were a cultist then you don't deserve to rest in peace. You wanted to be rugged now this is the result of rugged.
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Blackdisciple(m): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Useless people everywhere �

Am back my fellow NL's

i joined the forum during the covid1-9 period but some months later I couldn't login, I only read that's all but luckily I tried to login again today and I was in .....

missed u guys tho�

1 Like

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by nyiamfrank: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr Too bad
too good, bro!
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Chris2863(m): 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Noooo, he dey beer parlor dey drink
Golan007:
E don die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Nazgul: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Say no to cultism
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by silverlinen(m): 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
Let em all die
Greenlanders anyee ooo
The guy don pef just like that?
When dey say see no see tell no tell
Some people no dey hear
Desist from frat issues if you've got no cash
And it's high time folks stop calling frat guys cults
They're different...bobos and Clansmen always looking for trouble but no get mind to finish am
A lesson to all frat guys out there

PEACE
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by henry978(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wait what?
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by SavageResponse(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
He lived by the sword, he died by the sword!
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by PharaohMusa: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mr Righteousness89 has said it all
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by pyro62(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
The young Man Just got his life wasted the same way others like him have wasted their lives..
It's also the Same way those involved in Cultism right now will waste their Lives..

There is no Joy in Evil, Wickedness, Abominations, killings,etc
[s]
I Believe his Eyes will be Wide open now to see what he did to Himself..[/s]
Unfortunately there is no Repentance in the Grave! No long talk! You Die in such a Lifestyle you open your Eyes live in Hell Fire!

Now is the time for Salvation... The Next Moment is not Guaranteed..

Don't mock the dead man. You know nothing about his life and you are not God that decides where he goes to.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by DoubleEngine007: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
ILuvBreasts:
no where in Nigeria beats Rivers and Bayelsa when it comes to cultism and violence related matters..if you know you know.

No forget Benin o.. Those ones own worst too.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by lanocfoods: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
I think this is their season they are taking advantage of beef between the people and NPF, to operate unhindered. In my area, 4bodies has dropped and counting, its no longer new
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Throughout my lifetime I was busy chasing money , even when maffians were reigning in aba , money was my primary objectives, I chase it, chase it chase it to the extent at times if u ask me what is my name I will reply money, I never had time to do what others were doing, I outrun 97% of my friends , I achieved alot, I keep dreaming, always having inspiration of becoming someone in the future... Back to present day, with millions in my bank account I never got satisfied , I never had chance to do what others were doing, and I don't think I will had that time, maybe I will officially retire at 40 and reap the fruits of my labour ...

Cult is for boys money ritual is for men

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by nyiamfrank: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
Those people who killed that guy may be SARS officers.
#endcultism
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by lekxaid007(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
why joining cultism when you can join any of the Nigerian armed Forces

1 Like

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by officialfestus(m): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
ILuvBreasts:
no where in Nigeria beats Rivers and Bayelsa when it comes to cultism and violence related matters..if you know you know.

you know nothing
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Righteousness89(m): 3:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
pyro62:

Don't mock the dead man. You know nothing about his life and you are not God that decides where he goes to.

Sharap Sir!
Don't Deceive or Console yourself!
If you refuse to Repent and you Die in your Evil and Wickedness,you Mocked yourself!!
Except you Repent! You will likewise Perish!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Shutupthere: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
So Bayless is in the SE..?

tueeeeee
Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by pyro62(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sharap Sir!
Don't Deceive yourself!
If you refuse to Repent and you Die in your Evil, you Mocked yourself!!
Except you Repent! You will likewise Perish!

Finally I see that you don't even have sense. And what makes you so sure that the deceased didn't give his life to Christ maybe even 2days before he died. Cry to God for wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by Altimatic27: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
It's always best to know when to keep some shîts behind you especially with age.

You can't always blame everyone for belonging to a frat, it's not just peer pressure, but oppression and sometimes, coercion.

However, there is a stage in your life when you have to grow up and leave the game for the young victims. Most especially, after graduation.

But being married or having a job, but still playing game is another level of immaturity.

When you are in the game you are a victim

1 Like

Re: Cultists Invade MTN Office In Bayelsa, Kill Customer by bluefilm: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Chai.

I only pity the poor SIM Card he left behind

What a waste of Sim card. cry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 9 Yahoo Boys In Abuja (Pictures) / Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) / I Left Enugu To Visit My Boyfriend In Owerri - Kosisochukwu Anioma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.