Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria (13201 Views)

I’m Not Discouraged By Tinubu’s Inauguration Because I Will Fight To Secure.... / Transparency International: Nigeria's Corruption Rating Gets Worse / Buhari Family Warns On Family Integrity Assault By Malicious Individuals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Amnesty International should keep up the good job of speaking for the oppressed and keeping the government on its toes, and don't get deterred by activities of never-do-wells whom are largely sponsored by the government to change the narratives.
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by LaReinaa(f): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2020
They're going absolutely nowhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2020
I believe that we need to seek authenticity of Justice while remaining unfazed in the face of manipulations.

Thank you Amnesty International.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2020
By virtue of the constitution, Lt Gen buratai is no longer in the army.He has pass the retirement age and years of service which is against the Nigerian army constitution.He is now an illegal army personnel.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by specialmati(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2020
;Dwhy can't we divide this country for Christ sake so that the north will rule themselves

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
exactly
specialmati:
;Dwhy can't we divide this country for Christ sake so that the north will rule themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by expliciit: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rogues in power using faceless people to threaten AI so as to frustrate them out of the country so as to unleash terror on the masses
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by fergie001: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
cucumbae:
By virtue of the constitution, Lt Gen buratai is no longer in the army.He has pass the retirement age and years of service which is against the Nigerian army constitution.He is now an illegal army personnel.
All four of the Service Chiefs have crossed the statutory retirement age.

They are still there for reasons I cannot fathom.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
specialmati:
I really don't understand bro..wether na by force to dey with una? I can beat my chest anyday to say that if the north was separated from the south, the development in the south will be top notch..They are just holding everyone down from top to bottom..

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Foumi(f): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Empty threats and sponsored protests by rudderless regime. Amnesty International should continue the good works. We the masses are solidly behind you.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by obicmag(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
What is DSS doing? No arrest yet. I weep for this country. The thunder wey go fire those mofon and their sponsors abeg no look back.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by TruthinAction: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Thank God for the daily mistakes and failures of this government in both actions and utterances. It gives us the more reason to kick them out come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by JoeEeL(m): 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Well done. May u be strengthened as you pursue this righteous cause.
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by lymelyte(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
TruthinAction:
Thank God for the daily mistakes and failures of this government in both actions and utterances. It gives us the more reason to kick them out come 2023.
they know they are not coming back and that's why they are on looting spree
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by helinues: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
DamZik:

helinues
ibedun
AntiChristian
ILoveDemMANNA
JAMO84
Okoroawusa
Afamed
nairavsdollars
greensandy
hakeemhakeem
seunmsg
ivolt

Dear Nairalanders, beware of these full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the many evils of the APC government no matter how bad. I pity them sha because it's not easy to sell your conscience for a token of 30k monthly.

The Nigeria heroes instead.

God bless all proud boys of Nigeria.... cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Awoo88: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
That woman wen dey make that threat get public disgrace. Make den post her picture online make we know her well

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
it is well with us in this country, threats everywhere, is this how we are going to move this country to the next level ?
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Kaysalas(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
JoeEeL:
Well done. May u be strengthened as you pursue this righteous cause.
Hello bro, Abeg, how did you get this English and Arabic Qur'an text, especially the violent parts to non-muslims, like this

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
vanbonattel:
The north wants amnesty international to leave so they can perpetrate evil in the country.

Because we the Southerners allowed them to have the access, ordinary northerners we the Great South Easterners show pepper during Biafra war

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Franktom247(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Pepper them AI Pepper them APC never see anything una lungs go block cos of complaint

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Realdeals(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Those engaged in these smear action should be prepared if Biden emerges the next POTUS.
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by michoim(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nonsense human right organisation
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by Royalfurnitures: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
The threats are from those behind the massacre of innocent protesters at Lekki and elsewhere who want to cover up their evil deeds at all costs

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by JoeEeL(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kaysalas:

Hello bro, Abeg, how did you get this English and Arabic Qur'an text, especially the violent parts to non-muslims, like this

Hehehe. Amongst many, I am a Youtube subscriber to a particular channel named 'Acts17Apologetics' dedicated to nipping in the bud the excesses and oddities of Islam.

He regularly posts similar Islam quotes such as that one and I screengrab them on my computer.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by ivolt: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
DamZik:

Dear Nairalanders, beware of these full-time Syncophants zombies above. They are paid to derail every news using political, ethnic and religious frivolities. Their job is to defend the many evils of the APC government no matter how bad. I pity them sha because it's not easy to sell your conscience for a token of 30k monthly.
Even if you are poorly educated and semi-literate, you should have the decency of saying things you know and check the meaning of the words you use.
I take back my comment, I just realized that you are an Ipob robots posting the same message from director on every page. It is a shame that you can't even use your brain to troll.
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by dstar01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nigerian government and their go-to boys no get shame and dem no dey hide am. So now na to dey threaten an intl organization for reporting the truth? Nawao. shocked

Business Success Secrets unveiled:

There is no way to eliminate all the risk associated with starting a business. However, you can boost your chances of success by adequate preparation and planning. The starting point will involve you answering some salient questions:
1. How well can you handle different sorts of people ( In business, you will meet the good, the bad and the ugly!)
2. How good is your decision making strategy? (In business, those who are good at making good and incisive decisions are usually successful)
3. Do you have the emotional and physical stamina to start and run a business? (Starting and running a business of your own can be physically and emotionally demanding.
Those who can stand the heat usually pack up midway
4. How good are you in terms of organizational skills, time management and planning skills? (Business involves lots of planning, organization and time management). If you can't juggle between running your own family and your business or organizing your account books, staff or taking inventory of stocks...then you need to reconsider going into business.

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by valentineuwakwe(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
only fools will threaten an international body....
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by TruthinAction: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
lymelyte:
they know they are not coming back and that's why they are on looting spree

You are a Prophet. Not many people see it this way.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by lamabiade(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Useless, hypocritical, misleading organization, they are selective in so called human rights activisim
Re: We Are Not Discouraged By Malicious Threats - Amnesty International Nigeria by TinubuGoQuench(f): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Helinues, ILoveDemManna, seunsmg, Simplyleo aka Simplyseyi, SilverNorGold, Arrewa, etc will not like this news!
Just watch how they will avoid it!
Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Prevent Cultivation Of 50,000 Hectares In Katsina – Gov Masari Cries Out / 2023: Power Rotation, Zoning, Unsettling APC, PDP / Akinwunmi Ambode Urges The Youths To Get Their PVCs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.