Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Use Your Brand In Peace! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Use Your Brand In Peace! (624 Views)

Infinix Wins Best Mobile Phone Brand In Nigeria / Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story / Which Is The Highest Selling Smartphone Brand In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your Brand In Peace! by Lovepeacetrust: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2020
It's a constant battle in using a transsion device, with the few tech informed individuals left in Nigeria. I wouldn't condemn this company because they've strategized on how to penetrate the African market.

Think of it as tech colonization, these guys came to Africa to set up their base and market, do you think they just chose Africa randomly, they knew we are the only place they can successfully sell their products to,they knew what average africans do with their phones and it doesn't pass basic functions like calls, text, listening to music, browsing the web, using social media etc, that's why they cut their cost in producing these phones and make good profit in selling them, because most people are of the illusion that their devices are cheap, they already know that if they can set up here, allow their spare parts to be widely available and even build customer services (Carlcare) they'd win our loyalty, and it's true because that's why some people are still using the brand not that it's bad to use their devices.

Everyone is loyal to a brand just ask the Apple and Samsung fans. You see how Apple mainly dominates in the Usa that's how it is with transsion devices in Africa, almost everyone loves Apple over there, just like apple has its stores and customer services, tecno, infinix and itel have theirs, everything just falls back to brand loyalty but there's one thing, we Africans choose not to be tech-informed and that's why we don't care when buying these devices since they actually perform the basic tasks people need in daily activities. They buy them because the phone does what they want. People's usage and purpose with phones differ.

All in all, let people use their devices in peace, if you see that brother or sister buying his/her infinix or itel, let them enjoy their devices.
If you see that brother/sister spending so much money on other brands, don't think of it as wastage, it's probably because the phone does what they want. Don't hate on anybody because of the brand they use.

Some people don't just want to be tech liberated even when you try to enlighten them which is totally fine, let everyone enjoy their devices in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by theFilmtric: 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Exactly

theFilmtricsay
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by DanJukun(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lovepeacetrust:
It's a constant battle in using a transsion device, with the few tech informed individuals left in Nigeria. I wouldn't condemn this company because they've strategized on how to penetrate the African market.

Think of it as tech colonization, these guys came to Africa to set up their base and market, do you think they just chose Africa randomly, they knew we are the only place they can successfully sell their products to,they knew what average africans do with their phones and it doesn't pass basic functions like calls, text, listening to music, browsing the web, using social media etc, that's why they cut their cost in producing these phones and make good profit in selling them, because most people are of the illusion that their devices are cheap, they already know that if they can set up here, allow their spare parts to be widely available and even build customer services (Carlcare) they'd win our loyalty, and it's true because that's why some people are still using the brand not that it's bad to use their devices.

Everyone is loyal to a brand just ask the Apple and Samsung fans. You see how Apple mainly dominates in the Usa that's how it is with transsion devices in Africa, almost everyone loves Apple over there, just like apple has its stores and customer services, tecno, infinix and itel have theirs, everything just falls back to brand loyalty but there's one thing, we Africans choose not to be tech-informed and that's why we don't care when buying these devices since they actually perform the basic tasks people need in daily activities. They buy them because the phone does what they want. People's usage and purpose with phones differ.

All in all, let people use their devices in peace, if you see that brother or sister buying his/her infinix or itel, let them enjoy their devices.
If you see that brother/sister spending so much money on other brands, don't think of it as wastage, it's probably because the phone does what they want. Don't hate on anybody because of the brand they use.

Some people don't just want to be tech liberated even when you try to enlighten them which is totally fine, let everyone enjoy their devices in peace.

You couldn't have said it any better.

I-tel/transsions devices are serving a large part of our communities and some people don't like it? Seriously?

These 'high-enders' are all up in everyone's faces waving flags of their so-called 'flagships' forgetting taste and usage varies.

If they are so concerned about you all acquiring what you can afford, tell them to do 'flagship' giveaway so everyone can rest.

1 Like

Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by Bestchild: 3:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
What a reasonable thread this is
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by Youngpo413: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
If it can install playstore,whatsapp,fb,twit,telegram,battery last join,i'm good to go,i don't give a fùck about brands....anymore.
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by madamgrace: 1:22am On Nov 08, 2020
God bless you. I don't understand the hate for itel..by a few persons that think they are tech intellectuals. I don't know what gives them the guts to think that they can dictate to people the phones to buy with their own money.

Meanwhile, the brand is growing despite the hatred by the children of anger

2 Likes

Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by Mohbola(f): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2020
You said it all
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2020
DanJukun:

I-tel/transsions devices are serving a large part of our communities and some people don't like it? Seriously?

These 'high-enders' are all up in everyone's faces waving flags of their so-called 'flagships' forgetting taste and usage varies.

If they are so concerned about you all acquiring what you can afford, tell them to do 'flagship' giveaway so everyone can rest.

word!
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by Christieanne(f): 10:35am On Nov 08, 2020
madamgrace:
God bless you. I don't understand the hate for itel..by a few persons that think they are tech intellectuals. I don't know what gives them the guts to think that they can dictate to people the phones to buy with their own money.

Meanwhile, the brand is growing despite the hatred by the children of anger

You said it all ma, the brand is growing fast. Despite everything they've told me and how much they're trying to discredit itel, I'm still going to get it tomorrow. I go post pictures for them to see and choke on grin grin
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by Christieanne(f): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2020
DanJukun:

1000000 likes for you! I wish I could get you a chilled bottle of beer. Abeg let me use my Itel in peace biko. It gives me the very same features that their so-called flagships give them.
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by LAXconfidential(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Is not this same Itel that I'm using?

Those wey wan carry last can continue to think the worst, people who have eyes can see that Itel has improved. I ported from Xiaomi to Itel S16 pro on Wednesday and I must confess, the phone gives me a rush just by looking at its beautiful design. The camera seff na the major selling point. The cam is so crystal clear! Itel till I kaput abeg grin grin grin
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by primestreams: 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
LAXconfidential:
Is not this same Itel that I'm using?

Those wey wan carry last can continue to think the worst, people who have eyes can see that Itel has improved. I ported from Xiaomi to Itel S16 pro on Wednesday and I must confess, the phone gives me a rush just by looking at its beautiful design. The camera seff na the major selling point. The cam is so crystal clear! Itel till I kaput abeg grin grin grin
Ogami
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by SILENTandSMART2: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
True talk,

Not everytime somebody issa tech illiterate if he's using a particular product,

E always get why wink

smiley
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by Omahleigh(f): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is something that everyone should understand. Budget devices are not flagships so you don't expect them to come with all the premium features. It's only a select few brands like Itel that goes out of their way to produce budget phones with a couple of premium features. I'll get me the S16 by next week, God willing. I hope y'all quit all the bad-mouthing of budget devices!
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by tafat: 3:41am On Nov 09, 2020
nice read, truth is the availability of spare parts, after sales services and affordability of their phones are few of many reasons Transsion dominate the African market.
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by Realboygenius(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Let everyone enjoy what they can afford.
It's that simple.
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by Famolove(m): 1:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
Realboygenius:
Let everyone enjoy what they can afford.
It's that simple.
you are right sir
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by AmadorSays: 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Real talk, let everyone enjoy the device they can afford in peace, after all there are many transsion device users who are happy mad aren't complaining about the device they are using
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by AmadorSays: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
tafat:
nice read, truth is the availability of spare parts, after sales services and affordability of their phones are few of many reasons Transsion dominate the African market.
sure it is, most importantly, they have very good phones too
Re: Use Your Brand In Peace! by scarycuteface(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Exactly �

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Ussd And Transfer Urgent Pls / Top 5 Global Best Performing Android Phones 1st Quarter 2021 / Redmi Note 10 Pro Max Review - Any Difference The Redmi Note 10 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.