Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden (3653 Views)

Do Tinubu's Surpporters Actually Believe Every Sane Nigerian Is Igbo? / Just Take A Look At Tinubu. Which Sane Nigerian Would Vote For This Man? / Why No Sane Nigerian Should Vote Tinubu As President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by chariisGRACE(m): 8:53am On Nov 07, 2020
grin
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by orisa37: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2020
They're FLIBBERTIGIBBETS.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by juman(m): 9:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The only person with sense.
Zombies who have turned Biden to their god easily forget that Obama visited Ghana but never Nigeria. Yet his advisers took money from Tinubu and co to support Buhari by not selling arms to Nigeria and ensuring their allies don't either. This is a democrat policy which I'm sure Biden will continue. Those fighter jets expected to come in by 2021 are on a long thing now moreso given Biden's comments on lekki shooting.
I wonder what zombies would have done if the US secretary of state under Trump came to Nigeria and went straight to the SE to meet with their govs, traditional rulers and ohanaeze ndigbo. That's exactly what Kerry did.
Lastly, they should tell us who has condemned Buhari's govt openly between Biden and Trump.
Zombies are a special breed of foolishness I tell you.

Buhari and his party are friends of democrats.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Gmajor(m): 9:49am On Nov 07, 2020
fk001:
Trump is a racist he never had Africa at heart even for once in fact he hated us he called us sh!t hole containert, he never rated us nor visited Nigeria or any other country in Africa that I know of.

But Bidden visited Nigeria countless time one of his focus is Africa he is our ally.

Now IPOB should tell me why do you love Trump and hate Bidden despite his hatred towards you?

What exactly did Obama - a black man do for Nigeria?
Obama did nothing positive for Nigeria.
As a matter of fact, he frustrated Nigerias war on terror by ensuring that Nigeria couldn't buy arms from the United States or any of her allies.
It was Trump who did something to help Nigeria in terms of fighting the war on terror

Please stop displaying your ignorance here.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Pecuman: 10:06am On Nov 07, 2020
bjtinz:

You and your clique may belong to one, but my Nigeria is not a shithole.

Keep decieving yourself. That fact that upon both the major religions of Nigeria strongly opposing suicide and very incomplete records, out of 183 countries, Nigeria has the 14th highest sucide rate should tell you something.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2020
OneTemplate:

It is so disappointing to see ostensibly educated people make extremely dimwitted and ignorant comment just to defend a stance they have taken.

Just because you're a Trump supporter, and thus bitterly disappointed, does not mean you talk senselessly. America did not make Buhari President. Buhari is not Nigeria's worst President either.

It is only those full of tribalistic hatred of Fulanis or very ignorant and/or deliberately dishonest who cannot/ will not appreciate that PMB is the best President Nigeria has had since 1999 given the unique challenge his Presidency faces and even accounting for his failures in certain sectors.
it's not like I hate Buhari but Obama and Biden played a huge role in sinking GEJ. Michelle Obama pushed the fake Bring Back our Girls Movement that crumbled Jonathan's administration. Why didn't she continue the scam after sinking Jonathan?
Obama, Biden and Clinton turned Libya to this hell hole it is today where different types of terrorist are now growing everyday even Buhari claim that killer Herdsmen move in from Libya.
Trump has been the best president for Africa by staying away from us. Wherever US president goes(except Israel), they bring chaos with them.
Have you considered what phasing out fossil fuel and rendering crude oil useless will do to Nigerian economy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Staro: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2020
GamalNasser:
The same people that grounded the Nigerian Economy by refusing to buy our oil when we needed their patronage the most , the same people that refused to sell us weapons to fight Boko Haram ? The same people that are responsible for the massive insecurity in Nigeria today ...the same Biden that is responsible for filling up American jails with black men ..The same people that have Nigeria it's worst President ever ( Buhari)...

I wonder oo.
Obama and Biden removed Nigeria from US lottery.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
juman:

Buhari and his party are friends of democrats.
You think democrats have permanent friends overseas?
Why didn't Obama start buying Nigerian oil after Buhari resumed power or talk to OPEC to cut production in 2016.
Obama and co were lobbied with handsome cash and they became anti-Jonathan because of the gay bill.
Don't be surprised if Biden turn against Buhari. Don't forget he tweeted in support of endsars, a movement that involves feminists and homos

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 07, 2020
This goes to say it all.Nothing good will come from him because all in that pic nothing good ever came from them.Look at dead man walking as president or okoroawusa that did nothing in his state or Obama that only sold gay to African and created all the killings in Africa through lies.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by juman(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You think democrats have permanent friends overseas?
Why didn't Obama start buying Nigerian oil after Buhari resumed power or talk to OPEC to cut production in 2016.
Obama and co were lobbied with handsome cash and they became anti-Jonathan because of the gay bill.
Don't be surprised if Biden turn against Buhari. Don't forget he tweeted in support of endsars, a movement that involves feminists and homos

Of course american president represent american interest.
But on visit, if apc want biden to visit nigeria, they will bring him here.
Right now fighting corona is american major concern.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:44am On Nov 07, 2020
juman:

Of course american president represent american interest.
But on visit, if apc want biden to visit nigeria, they will bring him here.
Right now fighting corona is american major concern.

Lol. You must think Biden is an Ajala the traveler like Buhari. Why didn't they bring Obama here?
I tell you. If Biden wins, Buhari may have it worse than he did with Trump. Democrats are known to be nosy than Republicans in foreign matters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by juman(m): 11:55am On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Lol. You must think Biden is an Ajala the traveler like Buhari. Why didn't they bring Obama here?
I tell you. If Biden wins, Buhari may have it worse than he did with Trump. Democrats are known to be nosy than Republicans in foreign matters.

You have right to your opinion.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by ehhmah(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You are absolutely right.
In fact the Buhari and his goons should be prepared for post-inauguration of Biden.
Because, any other Protest with a half-recognition of the #EndSARS movement will spell doom for his government.
This time, Nigeria May be invaded.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by engrchykae(m): 11:58am On Nov 07, 2020
fk001:
Trump is a racist he never had Africa at heart even for once in fact he hated us he called us sh!t hole containert, he never rated us nor visited Nigeria or any other country in Africa that I know of.

But Bidden visited Nigeria countless time one of his focus is Africa he is our ally.

Now IPOB should tell me why do you love Trump and hate Bidden despite his hatred towards you?
any person who love Nigeria as it is hates Nigeria.
The Democrat obama supported buhari,how has that helped Nigeria?
Food prices skyrocketed.
By closing borders with cotonou while Niger is porous,is he starving us or growing our economy.
No country on Earth grows her food alone,there are things you must buy from others, that's why the world goes round
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by engrchykae(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
chrisxxx:

One thing they fail to understand is that American foreign policy remains the same. A different president only means a different approach perhaps more subtle way of achieving it.
See if Biden will stop the Wall of Mexico
See if Biden will relocate the capital of Israel from Jerusalem
See if Biden will change the views of Africa
See if Biden will be soft on China
It is only a baton change.
The race remains the same.
oh my God, finally I have seen one intelligent person,I keep telling people that republicans and Democrats are simply the two wings of the American eagle,the head is white house,the two eyes are silicon valley and Pentagon.
Africa is to be made poor by every means possible.
These people supported buhari to be our president but they can't grant buhari visa to visit the US if buhari were to be an ordinary man
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by engrchykae(m): 12:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
chrisxxx:

One thing they fail to understand is that American foreign policy remains the same. A different president only means a different approach perhaps more subtle way of achieving it.
See if Biden will stop the Wall of Mexico
See if Biden will relocate the capital of Israel from Jerusalem
See if Biden will change the views of Africa
See if Biden will be soft on China
It is only a baton change.
The race remains the same.
oh my God, finally I have seen one intelligent person,I keep telling people that republicans and Democrats are simply the two wings of the American eagle,the head is white house,the two eyes are silicon valley and Pentagon.
These people supported buhari to be our president but they can't grant buhari visa to visit the US if buhari were to be an ordinary man.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by chrisxxx(m): 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
engrchykae:
These people supported buhari to be our president but they can't grant buhari visa to visit the US if buhari were to be an ordinary man.
Don't mind them.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by engrchykae(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
orisa37:
SO OKOROCHA IS PART OF THE SELL OUT. "OLORUN LONDAJO AMEYIN PIRAN".
okorocha is ibb boy,so he is pro USA.
Did you intentionally omit tinubu and saraki?
Apc ran to Obama and Cameron plus Francois Hollander,these are the people who made buhari president.
I remember that GEJ team,akinwumi adesina who is now in afdb use to give me hope then in his capacity as agric minister, professor Nebo of power,ngozi of finance.
Now we have an agric minister who wants to import grass from Brazil.
Buhari ran away from dialogue,that's when I knew he isn't cerebral to engage Nigeria problems
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by engrchykae(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You Islamists should stop deceiving yourselves. Biden is not Obama. The politicians in US have learned. They know how popular Trump is and the reasons for his popularity.
If you think Biden will romance with Islamists like Obama govt did then you're on a long thing.
Obama set Iran up,made deal with Iran,left office, Trump reneged on the deal,now that Biden had cited lekki shooting,I hope the tucano jets we paid for will arrive.
Anyway there is no hope for Nigeria since Boko is CIA covert operations in Nigeria, that's why Obama refused selling gej administration weaoons,gej went to black market,they bursted them,then gej went to Czech republic and bought some tanks.
We know who is who in this country.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Ibadansun1: 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

The only person with sense.
Zombies who have turned Biden to their god easily forget that Obama visited Ghana but never Nigeria. Yet his advisers took money from Tinubu and co to support Buhari by not selling arms to Nigeria and ensuring their allies don't either. This is a democrat policy which I'm sure Biden will continue. Those fighter jets expected to come in by 2021 are on a long thing now moreso given Biden's comments on lekki shooting.
I wonder what zombies would have done if the US secretary of state under Trump came to Nigeria and went straight to the SE to meet with their govs, traditional rulers and ohanaeze ndigbo. That's exactly what Kerry did.
Lastly, they should tell us who has condemned Buhari's govt openly between Biden and Trump.
Zombies are a special breed of foolishness I tell you.
@ emboldened is a lie sir
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Ibadansun1: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
engrchykae:
Obama set Iran up,made deal with Iran,left office, Trump reneged on the deal,now that Biden had cited lekki shooting,I hope the tucano jets we paid for will arrive.
Anyway there is no hope for Nigeria since Boko is CIA covert operations in Nigeria, that's why Obama refused selling gej administration weaoons,gej went to black market,they bursted them,then gej went to Czech republic and bought some tanks.
We know who is who in this country.
So Obama knew Democrats will lose in 2016?
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Ibadansun1: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
engrchykae:
Biden has a good record on Africa

He is one of very few lawmakers that pushed America to pressure Aparthied government in South Africa.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Oracleforce: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
OneTemplate:

Unless you are an American you should accept you are overstepping your mark condemning the democratic choice Americans have made.

Whether they regret the choice of who they elected to lead them should not be the concern of Nigerians.

Bro.
I have some of my family in America so it's my concern....including some that have gotten An American citizen...
Don't judge people by your own present status....we ain't in the same league
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Royliv: 12:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
fk001:

What kind of foolish OPs are on nairaland these days. Was thinking the write up will be intelligent. You are fighting end sars, police brutality, tryranny today because Obama supported Buhari administration and aid him into power. Now you want his VP, Biden! Because he visited Africa and Trump never did! Your brain must be under your private part.
Now that it seems Biden will win, the Nigerian government is happy, brooding for more tyranny at least with international support this time.
Don’t mislead innocent smart Nigerians if you are that dumb.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by engrchykae(m): 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Biden has a good record on Africa

He is one of very few lawmakers that pushed America to pressure Aparthied government in South Africa.
and he also helped Libya transform from the best living standard in Africa to an organ harvest Haven for Europe via Mediterranean Sea.
Stop deceiving yourselves.
These Americans have one plan for Africa,which is depopulation and economic exploitation plus brain drain.
Nothing more.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by engrchykae(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
So Obama knew Democrats will lose in 2016?
yes,that's how they roll,Democrats take their turn and republicans take their turn.
The eagle uses both wings.
But the interest of America is unchanged whether Democrat or Republican.
Whether the left wing or right wing,the aim of the eagle is the prey to be caught.
Africa will remain poorer,CIA will continue training terrorists in Nigeria and middleeast.
The fight against China's emergence will continue maybe a more subtle way of attack this time.
Nothing changes
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Ibadansun1: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
engrchykae:
and he also helped Libya transform from the best living standard in Africa to an organ harvest Haven for Europe via Mediterranean Sea.
Stop deceiving yourselves.
These Americans have one plan for Africa,which is depopulation and economic exploitation plus brain drain.
Nothing more.
So Biden led the arab spring in Tunisia, Eygpt etc. ?

Gadafi was part of his own downfall and Libyans wanted change but I guess not all Libyans wanted the same type of change

1) We had extreme Islamic group that wanted greater Islamic control

2) majority of which wanted a democracy.

Sadly, the extreme Islamic group seized the country after Gadafi fell.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by Ibadansun1: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
engrchykae:
yes,that's how they roll,Democrats take their turn and republicans take their turn.
The eagle uses both wings.
But the interest of America is unchanged whether Democrat or Republican.
Whether the left wing or right wing,the aim of the eagle is the prey to be caught.
Africa will remain poorer,CIA will continue training terrorists in Nigeria and middleeast.
The fight against China's emergence will continue maybe a more subtle way of attack this time.
Nothing changes
Sir even until election night, everyone thought Trump will lose.

We have had back to back republic presidents before just like we have had Back to back Democrats president before

Why will they even waste huge money campaigning if they knew they were going to lose?
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by BigBashiru: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
fk001:

Trump never hated you....he only called Africa a shithole which is true as of today. The message is clear - don't leave your country and come to the US. any self respecting person will comply.... how is it racism?? How many white ppl are coming to live in Nigeria or Tanzania??
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by BigBashiru: 1:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
bjtinz:

You and your clique may belong to one, but my Nigeria is not a shithole.

Sentiment over fact is the downfall of the negro. Nigeria is a shithole and is being built up by China not Nigerians.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by BigBashiru: 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
OneTemplate:

100% with you on this. Ironic that Buhari, the leader of the biggest black nation on Earth, has always carried himself with befitting dignity and an unwillingless to talk carelessly or too hastily even if such is not to everyone's taste.

Contrast with Trump, the leader of the free world, who disgraces his office with careless, offensive and rash talk/actions. Today Trump is acting like an absolute spoilt brat ready to destroy the image of revered American institutions merely because he is an undemocratic ogre unwilling to accept the will of the American people after he divided them horrendously over 4 years.

I think currently any sensible person knows which leader is making his nation appear a shithole between Trump and Buhari.

No shot hole is in terms of rule of law, infrastructural development and prevailing culture - there is no single successful black majority nation on earth not ONE - this is the basis of the shithole comment.
Re: This Is Why Every Sane Nigerian Loves Biden by engrchykae(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Sir even until election night, everyone thought Trump will lose.

We have had back to back republic presidents before just like we have had Back to back Democrats president before

Why will they even waste huge money campaigning if they knew they were going to lose?

look at America very well,it's not as democratic as its made to appear,if you go in front of aipac and talk well you will become president,forget the gimmicks,it's meant to make the whole thing look credible.
Clinton,a Democrat followed by bush a republican, followed by Obama a Democrat then Trump a republican.
That is why I knew Hillary won't win when she wanted to continue where Obama stopped.
It's Biden's presidency.
Moreover Trump's method is not working for USA in combating China,and instead of rallying the entire west to form a solidfront against china,he is making enemies of the West, especially UK, forgetting the UK are still formidable in US matter.
The Democrats are better diplomats from what I have seen from when I started observing USA politics,they may use diplomacy to attack China instead of outright trade war, Pentagon and knesset have decided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bon Presidential Debate:was It Ok / Osama Bin Ladin Is Not Dead(says Son) / Ekiti To Get Army Unit –ihejerika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.