Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season (22152 Views)

Villarreal Award Samuel Chukwueze As Best Breakout Player / Arsene Wenger Rejected Chukwueze As An Arsenal Trialist – Nwankwo Kanu / South Africans Hail Chukwueze, Ndidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by paulolee(m): 7:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Neimar:
Nigerian messi and neimar grin grin
Guy abeg no start
Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by Glaswegian: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
LacunaJacuna:
The guy is very very good but his finishing as a winger is bad. He needs to score more goals and provide more assists.

Exactly. That’s the missing link. He needs to be more productive
Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by Wetopy(f): 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
The only that caught my attention was "the 21 year old" grin grin grin Okay o...
Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by Myrage2: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
farouk2much:
i hate super eagles and their players, coz 99.9% of the players ar frm yoruba and igbo ethinic. And they ar all christians, No hausa players exept musa and shegu, and shehu is sitting on the bench mst of the matches he plays. And we have 20 out out of 36 state including f.c.t even northern christians you no go see tokles of hausa northern muslims..

You've already taken states. A whole 20 out of 36. You still want to take football again.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by robosky02(m): 8:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wetopy:
The only that caught my attention was "the 21 year old" grin grin grin Okay o...

I don't overstand you?
Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
newguy1:
Ok..... but how can a forward player go 22month goalless hope he was creating to assist or he was just dancing around the field......

Even Messi dey learn work for that guy passes....accurate to a fault....

If you like argue or not.....

Igbo Amaka Amaka makwa mma ......

Check my Signature for your building designs and construction, let us give you a better Igbo Amaka....
Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by TechSkill: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Uyi168:
Twelve month scoreless run.. shocked
In the game, consistency is very paramout..
corona no dey ur side abi?
Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by favour32(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
This guy nor too send him papa....nai mama dey enjoy am.
Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
farouk2much:
i hate super eagles and their players, coz 99.9% of the players ar frm yoruba and igbo ethinic. And they ar all christians, No hausa players exept musa and shegu, and shehu is sitting on the bench mst of the matches he plays. And we have 20 out out of 36 state including f.c.t even northern christians you no go see tokles of hausa northern muslims..
oga this is sport where things are done by merit, that is why u find Salah and Mane in Liverpool because they have mastered the game, they are just too good.

How can u expect superstars from the North when Sharia police recently ban PES recently in one state, soon they will outlaw football viewing centre. For your information coach is a white man (neutral). So the argument of tribalism here is illogical.

My broda it is not like politics where u will use tribalism and nepotism to dominate everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by Mosco100(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
From MOUAU to Villarreal
Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by TruthinAction: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
They should let him play his game. I perceive he is being instructed not to dribble. Most of the times, he just passes the ball as soon as he gets the ball. Coach Rohr also doesn't like him dribbling. This has reduced his confidence on the game.

But nobody stops Messi from dribbling. They don't want Nigeria to have a Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by Rosskivvy: 8:10am On Nov 07, 2020
TruthinAction:
They should let him play his game. I perceive he is being instructed not to dribble. Most of the times, he just passes the ball as soon as he gets the ball. Coach Rohr also doesn't like him dribbling. This has reduced his confidence on the game.

Chukwueze should ignore them all and play his skilful game like Jay Jay did. That one, after a while managers stopped trying to change his game because he wasn't having it.

1 Like

Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by TruthinAction: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2020
Rosskivvy:

Chukwueze should ignore them all and play his skilful game like Jay Jay did. That one, after a while managers stopped trying to change his game because he wasn't having it.

What if the coach decides to bench him for not playing to instruction? It happened in the last nations cup. If not for pressure, he wasn't ready to play Chukwueze.
Re: Villarreal Hail Chukwueze As ‘unstoppable’ After Netting First Goal Of Season by Lekan1o1: 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
TruthinAction:

Same thing I was saying

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Messi Misses Out On Puskas Award As Zsori's Stunner Seals The Prize / Ogwumike Sisters Appeal FIBA Ruling Blocking Them From Playing For Nigeria / Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.