Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,653 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

It Is Going To Happen: Us Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / It Is Going To Happen: Us Election (297 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Military Coup Is Going On In Russia / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Photo Of Togolese Head Teacher Going To School Through Flooded Roads Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Going To Happen: Us Election by Probabl3: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Let me start by saying I am a big Democrat. Biden will win but there's something I am afraid of; THE SUPREME COURT. Many are saying nothing is going to happen that Trump is not going to win. I am trying to accept that but It is just so untrue.
Our Democrats in the reps Have lost 6 seats. How many more are they going to lose? This scares the hell out of me.
The Republicans are by far the quiet one but seeing them coming out to protest is quite disturbing.
I also noticed that the Republicans controls the Supreme court.
My former secondary school mate who moved to Detroit 2018 sent me images of dumped ballot boxes and forged mail. I told him it was fake and very strange for America to do such a thing and I was unease to the marrow.
I will share the images on my next post.
I was even told about the scholarship he gives to Africans(not black Americans).
I am beginning to doubt CNN oo. Or am I just anxious for nothing
Re: It Is Going To Happen: Us Election by KoleDgreat2020(m): 2:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
share the pictures first
Re: It Is Going To Happen: Us Election by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Probabl3:
Let me start by saying I am a big Democrat. Biden will win but there's something I am afraid of; THE SUPREME COURT. Many are saying nothing is going to happen that Trump is not going to win. I am trying to accept that but It is just so untrue.
Our Democrats in the reps Have lost 6 seats. How many more are they going to lose? This scares the hell out of me.
The Republicans are by far the quiet one but seeing them coming out to protest is quite disturbing.
I also noticed that the Republicans controls the Supreme court.
My former secondary school mate who moved to Detroit 2018 sent me images of dumped ballot boxes and forged mail. I told him it was fake and very strange for America to do such a thing and I was unease to the marrow.
I will share the images on my next post.
I was even told about the scholarship he gives to Africans(not black Americans).
I am beginning to doubt CNN oo. Or am I just anxious for nothing
u no know say CNN de support Biden? abeg upload d pix

(1) (Reply)

Who Gave My Number To Joe Biden / Rudy Giuliani Demands $20,000 Per Day To Represent Trump / Newspoliticsnews Trump Pays $3 Million For Recount Of 2 Wisconsin Counties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.