Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

#EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel (19377 Views)

Akpabio’s Emergence As APC Senate Candidate ‘not Recognised’ By INEC / Peter Obi’s Labour Party Faction Recognised By INEC / ASUU, NMA Not Recognised Labour Unions - Folashade Yemi-Esan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by 6digitscomrade: 6:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Le124:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/endsars-protesters-not-recognised-by-law-lasgs-counsel-tells-judicial-panel-of-inquiry/
lol.. he must represent a body known to law? Diz is ludicrous and infuriating! Maybe we should add end sars protesters of Nigeria because they representing Nigerians unless every Nigerian will need a notary public to declare themselves as one..u guys need a brain check!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by lastempero: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
The man gave them a learned man answer too, the panel was setup because of what then. Confused lots.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by favor914: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
sapientia:
Lagos State government led by Gov Jide Sanwo Olu is actively trying to make a mess of the panel.

They have no structure but you are haunting and seizing their passports.

We Nigerians may not be able to do anything to all these government officials.

But

UN and international criminal court now have interest in the investigation.

Government will only end up getting accused of deliberately obstructing justice.

It will not end up well for the actors involved too

Buhari, Jide and Burutai will always be held responsible.

#ENDSARS
#LekkiTollMassacre2020
Very soon the lawyer will be seeking bail for his so called Endsars protester clients, when the criminal case brought by the Nigeria Police takes off at the High Court, mumus setting up themselves, they are members of an unregistered association called Endsars accused of the civil unrest carnage of 2020?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by favor914: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
6digitscomrade:
lol.. he must represent a body known to law? Diz is ludicrous and infuriating! Maybe we should add end sars protesters of Nigeria because they representing Nigerians unless every Nigerian will need a notary public to declare themselves as one..u guys need a brain check!
Endsars is not representing me, just like Ipob isn’t representing me either, those are criminal associations not recognized under Nigeria law, at least the Nigeria Police have people they can charge to Court for the civil disobedience, let them Mumu Endsars go and waste their time in front of a judicial panel that has no propensity & is toothless as a baby.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by Basher8583: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2020
sapientia:
Lagos State government led by Gov Jide Sanwo Olu is actively trying to make a mess of the panel.

But

Government will only end up getting accused of deliberately obstructing justice.

#ENDSARS
#LekkiTollMassacre2020

Illiterate. Hope you understand what structure means

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by Basher8583: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
solonubinho:
What kind of stupid assertion is this? The sham of a lawyer doesn't know that there's s right to freedom of speech and association?

There is also freedom of slap if you talk too much
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by favor914: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
euniselfyahoo:
LASG's counsel just made a big mistake by saying that. They need to tell us the recognised ones. Wicked and heartless sets of leaders.
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow, Endsars is an illegal association, or you think NLC are fools for registering themselves with the Federal Government of Nigeria? These so called Endsars members will go to prison, just watch this space, their own testimony will indict them, Mumus.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by favor914: 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2020
CocoaOla:
These governments is full of liers and criminals democracy freedom of protest. Our ruler don't know the meaning of democracy old fools
Your old fool Rulers don’t know the meaning of democracy, just wondering, who taught you the democrazy you know?
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by favor914: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Basher8583:

Mumu Endsars members, who goes to a judicial inquiry and admits he is a member of an association accused of causing 100 of billions of Naira worth of damages? are they not aware civil suits for damages & compensation can be brought against them?, at best they should have been represented in the capacity of witnesses to the carnage, mumus, they will go to prison for their foolish misconstrued bravery.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by Basher8583: 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Racoon:

Where in the world did this Lagos State legal rep studied his own brand of law? So peaceful protesters should now form associations in order to protest against oppressive policies of government.

Did the Ojota protesters, Occupy/Save Nigeria Group of 2012-14 formed same legitimate bodies? Why is the state govt embarrassing itself? This ugly issue will never be swept under the carpet.

Just look at how you are embarrassing yourself. It's now more than evident that you are uneducated.
Social media has empowered empowered so many people that even m0r0ns can now #Sorosoke ...speak out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by favor914: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Racoon:

Where in the world did this Lagos State legal rep studied his own brand of law? So peaceful protesters should now form associations in order to protest against oppressive policies of government.

Did the Ojota protesters, Occupy/Save Nigeria Group of 2012-14 formed same legitimate bodies? Why is the state govt embarrassing itself? This ugly issue will never be swept under the carpet.
Poverty of the mind, is worse than material poverty, a person that lacks both can only be deemed bound to perdition? I am sorry for you.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by sapientia(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Basher8583:

Be more concerned about your ignorance.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by Ikinternational: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The man is a pussy ass niggarr

Serious question...
What time of day do you usually start drinking

Only asking because it seems I'm noticing a pattern
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by Ikinternational: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
I did notice that "nothing happened at lekki toll gate" crowd have suddenly dispersed on nairaland.
No more asking for dead bodies n forensic evidence
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by solonubinho(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Basher8583:

There is also freedom of slap if you talk too much

The utterances of a fool.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by sangresan(m): 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
sapientia:

But

#ENDSARS
#LekkiTollMassacre2020

Sit down there make pant dey wear you...UN ko, IJMB ni..
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by Basher8583: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
solonubinho:

The utterances of a fool.
Comming from the rantings of a m0r0n
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by Basher8583: 11:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
favor914:
Mumu Endsars members, who goes to a judicial inquiry and admits he is a member of an association accused of causing 100 of billions of Naira worth of damages? are they not aware civil suits for damages & compensation can be brought against them?, at best they should have been represented in the capacity of witnesses to the carnage, mumus, they will go to prison for their foolish misconstrued bravery.

Spot on!!!
It's like you read my thoughts
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by Basher8583: 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
sapientia:

Be more concerned about your ignorance.

I don't blame you.

Its the advent of cheap phones and cheap data that has given you the audacity to be bold in your foolishness and idiocy.

You better go back to school and learn.

Stop living your life as your school dropout.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by witworth(m): 6:53am On Nov 07, 2020
And they are acting as if they know the law now, so the government now thinks they are actually government.
Some of us are not zombies like their blind followers
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by 6digitscomrade: 8:24am On Nov 07, 2020
favor914:
Endsars is not representing me, just like Ipob isn’t representing me either, those are criminal associations not recognized under Nigeria law, at least the Nigeria Police have people they can charge to Court for the civil disobedience, let them Mumu Endsars go and waste their time in front of a judicial panel that has no propensity & is toothless as a baby.
u are daft!!! And what does has no propensity means in diz context? Anyway like I said I are daft!!!
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by solonubinho(m): 9:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Basher8583:

Comming from the rantings of a m0r0n

"Rantings" lmao! I have no business with people who do not know that the plural form of "rant" is rants. Its "The rants of a m0r0n". O ni pe Rantings lool. Olodo oshi.

His personal text even reads "An avid individual passionate about alleviating unfortunate Nairalanders from stark Illiteracy".

Lmaoo! Pele o alleviator.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by awoluyi(m): 9:47am On Nov 07, 2020
I remember when I was beaten thoroughly by my primary school teacher for calling him Mr Owo ni koko. Koko means cocoyam in my village.
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by Basher8583: 12:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
solonubinho:

"Rantings" lmao! I have no business with people who do not know that the plural form of "rant" is rants. Its "The rants of a m0r0n". O ni pe Rantings lool. Olodo oshi.

His personal text even reads "An avid individual passionate about alleviating unfortunate Nairalanders from stark Illiteracy".

Lmaoo! Pele o alleviator.

I do not have time to educate you on the usage of English nouns. It's expected that you should have gone through that in school and that is if you went to one. Nollywood has help alot of you catch up in the use of english but many like you speak and understand only what you hear. Therefore as you hear trash like you do on nollywood and social media, you also speak the trash.

My personal text remains what it is and will never change
Re: #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel by solonubinho(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
Basher8583:

I do not have time to educate you on the usage of English nouns. It's expected that you should have gone through that in school and that is if you went to one. Nollywood has help alot of you catch up in the use of english but many like you speak and understand only what you hear. Therefore as you hear trash like you do on nollywood and social media, you also speak the trash.

My personal text remains what it is and will never change

Oh not only do you not have the time to educate on the usage of English nouns, you also do not have the knowledge because nemo dat quod non habet. you cannot give what you do not have.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places / Court Okays Suit Seeking To Void Nomination Of All APC Candidates / Rivers Election Tribunal Gets New Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.