Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) (38855 Views)

Syrian Army Kills 5 Turkey Soldiers. Pope Francis Prays for ‘Martyred’ in Syria / Impeachment: Democrats Conclude Final Arguments, Call For Trump’s Conviction / Iran Rejects Uk's Call For 'trump Deal' To Replace Nuclear Accord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Moddam:
all these muslims that lack respect for christians angry

Ahmed deedat is not a Muslim
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buliwyf:

Show us the source na. You think you can go to your village and church website to bring out useless story to deceive people smarter than you here.

I wanted to ignore. But ..I will give you the link to CBN news I earlier refrenced. Which was also in the article I gave you.

https://youtu.be/YmbRIkdZJrY

And please do more research before asking silly questions.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by jrusky(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nothing to say let her Cameroun people respond to her for her foolish prayer.

Misplacement of priority. Some idots are just naturally stupid to join their idiotic nature.

Is Joe Bidden a muslim or Buddist or a sikh? Madam with all your education you are a dumb its a case of concern you need mental evulation.

A man that came to International live television and called black race animal?

A man that called my continent shit hole? Instead to support Trump I will support North Korea oversize head demon.

God will not answer that prayer.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by AZeD1(m): 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
humilitypays:

Second is to sign law legalising abortion in the US, maybe after some years they will force such laws on other nations.

Let's wait and see
Abortion has been legal in the US since 1973. Use your smartphone to acquire knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Buliwyf: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I wanted to ignore. But ..I will give you the link to CBN news I earlier refrenced. Which was also in the article I gave you.

https://youtu.be/YmbRIkdZJrY

And please do more research before asking silly questions.

This boy is daft. You said CBN and I opened it to see one old guy that looks like Ric Fair in Hawaiian shirt rumbling. Then I checked well and saw Cambodian News Network as the name of the YouTube channel.

Lol. I have been wasting my time with someone who can't even think. Bye.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buliwyf:

This boy is daft. You said CBN and I opened it to see one old guy that looks like Ric Fair in Hawaiian shirt rumbling. Then I checked well and saw Cambodian News Network it the name of the YouTube channel.

Lol. I have been wasting my time with someone who can't even think. Bye.

You see what I am saying.

Now you didn't Google who the guy was.

All these Nigerians sef. That's why una nation dey backward. Never research, too lazy to read and learn.

You no get talk.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Microfels: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Trump will still win ma.

He has secretly watermarked the original ballot papers to expose voter fraud. Something the Democrats didn't know about.

Watch out for the Trump card at the Supreme Court.

Whatever drugs you are on, it's expired. Get new ones. Delusional and pathetic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Microfels:

Whatever drugs you are on, it's expired. Get new ones. Delusional and pathetic.

Let me save the comment.

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Anoniemos01: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Freestainworld:
God does his mind, not the mind of man.
This is how to be wise.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Empiree: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
Seriously, what's wrong with African Christians?. Is this foolishness or what?.

Same thing they did with France. They are so concerned about a dead french woman or man beheaded while ignoring their fellow Nigerians killed by SARS during protest. These folks get on nerves. I don't hate Trump whatsoever except for his immigration policy but going crazy and praying for his reelection as if their lives depend on it is stupid. I don't care who wins.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Fake souls everywhere mascurading to deceive billions of thier ever gullible sheeple
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Cinacci124: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
ODJ124:
With God nothing shall be impossible.....

I still have hope though it seems all is lost....

He is coming stronger in 2024...

Lol....that is if he doesn't end up in jail. undecided

Thread seen...
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
How can a MEDICAL DOCTOR be this bereft of ideas
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Brodagovernor(m): 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Angels from the shit hole?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by caye(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
PrimeWatermark:
Apply
BABA FOR D FAKE
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Image123(m): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
i am totally embarrassed by many professing Christians.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Charx122: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Drinokrane:
God Must Release Warrior Angels To Help Trump Win Election – US-Based Nigerian Dr Stella Immanuel

US-based physician Dr Stella Immanuel has been seen in a video praying for God to send “warrior angels” to help US President Donald Trump win the election.

Igbere TV reports that Mr Trump is on the brinks of losing the election to Democrat Joe Biden following results from Georgia and other battleground states.

In a video posted to Twitter on Thursday, Immanuel who is also a preacher said God showed her in a dream that Trump was beaten but he rose and triumphed.

https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/status/1324188087312896000?s=20

Immanuel, a graduate of the University of Calabar, is famous for saying in July during a news conference in Washington that hydroxychloroquine, zinc and Zithromax were effective cures for COVID-19, Igbere TV reports.

Her efforts came a day after televangelist and head of the evangelical advisory board in Trump’s administration Paula White-Cain prayed for “angels” from Africa to help Trump win the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoFTVFwMpdQ

These something really wrong with some Nigerians..... Either poverty has eaten some parts of their brain membrane .Really parthicaly unbalanced..I don't understand, praying for Trump to with that's how they pray for the wrong governance of this country.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by pfadom: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Why do people love to deceive Donald Trump? Why drag God in the mud to express your preference for Trump.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by sigiyaya(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Freestainworld:
God does his mind, not the mind of man.
God has nothing to do with any a political election.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by frowland(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
ODJ124:
With God nothing shall be impossible.....

I still have hope though it seems all is lost....

He is coming stronger in 2024...

Thread seen...

Someone is probably praying somewhere that Biden should win.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
The way trump and his dogs usually lie against God and make vain utterances shows clearly that they are devils
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by UTILITYMAY(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Trump will still win ma.

He has secretly watermarked the original ballot papers to expose voter fraud. Something the Democrats didn't know about.

Democrats don't know about it! cheesy

How come you know about this? Oh! You are Trump's PA or Republican National Chairman?

Jokers!

1 Like

Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Awaja(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ekwensu don join catholic
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by kareemkamil(m): 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mumu woman
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by defashan: 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Feggie3:
A shameless woman praying that Biden doesn't win so he won't shatter Nigerian's economy....

An economy that is already shattered. I thought they said Igbos are very smart.. Where is this confusion, level of illiteracy and backwardness emanating from

Ibos are jokers but Stella Emmanuel is not a Igbo.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mad woman grin
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by prophetfire: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Afamed:
Jokers everywhere
. Are you sure she is a joker?
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2020
Charx122:

These something really wrong with some Nigerians..... Either poverty has eaten some parts of their brain membrane .Really parthicaly unbalanced..I don't understand, praying for Trump to with that's how they pray for the wrong governance of this country.
It's not only Nigerians what of that deranged white female pastor in the US praying and calling on angels from Africa and South America to come and save Trump. How ironic that she is calling on angels from a shithole continent to come and rescue Trump. Stupidity is no respecter of race.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Charx122: 10:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
hermesprogidy:

It's not only Nigerians what of that deranged white female pastor in the US praying and calling on angels from Africa and South America to come and save Trump. How ironic that she is calling on angels from a shithole continent to come and rescue Trump. Stupidity is no respecter of race.

.Trump is a racist those people you mentioned are mostly white..
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by hermesprogidy(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buliwyf:

Lol. You are not smart at all. What's the source of that article? Chai. Why are you this ignorant? No wonder you are religious.
Don't waste you time on that person. Pretty sure he/she is a teenager.
Re: Dr Stella Immanuel Prays For Trump To Win (Video) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Trump will still win ma.

Who did u vote for. U seem know so much about American politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Election: Police Find Vehicle With Guns As Men Plan To Attack Election Centre / Biden Assertions On Afghanistan Fact-Checked (Photos) / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.