Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk (2690 Views)

Finland Plans To Build Barriers On Its Border With Russia / NATO To Deploy Permanent Military Force On Its Border With Russia / Covid-19: Kim Jong-Un Orders Military To Kill Anyone Near Border With China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by FactBoyz: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Brandon Wilson, 27, of Buffalo, NY, was arrested and charged by criminal complaint with delay or destruction of mail. The charge carries a maximum penalty of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

“This Office is committed not only to ensuring the integrity of the mails but also of individuals’ rights to vote in a free and fair election,” stated U.S. Attorney James Kennedy. “The criminal conduct with which this defendant is alleged to have engaged, undermined both of those interests.”
According to the complaint, on Election Day November 3, 2020, at approximately 7:34 p.m., Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Officers encountered Wilson, an employee of the United States Postal Service (USPS), at the Peace Bridge Port of Entry.

As part of a standard CBP vehicle sweep, Wilson opened the trunk of his vehicle for CBP Officers. A USPS mail bin containing numerous mail pieces was observed by a CBP officer inside the trunk. CBP officers also observed multiple USPS uniform items bearing the USPS logo along with a USPS identification badge with Wilson’s name. Wilson stated the mail belonged to him and his mother. However, Wilson could not account for additional names printed on the mail pieces. Wilson further stated that he had intended to deliver the mail and had forgotten to return the mail pieces to the post office.

The United States Postal Service, Office of Inspector General, was called to retrieve the recovered mail pieces. A subsequent inventory of the recovered mail pieces revealed three absentee ballots sent to two Buffalo, NY, addresses from the Erie County, NY Board of Elections, 106 political mailings, 220 first class mailings, and 484 standard mailings for an approximate total of 813 mail pieces. The first-class letter mailings were destined for zip codes 14227, 14211, 14214, with the majority destined for 14215. Cancellation dates showed seven dates between September 16 and October 26, 2020.

The complaint is the result of an investigation by the United States Postal Service, Office of Inspector General, under the direction of Special Agent-in-Charge Kenneth Cleevely, Eastern Area Field Office, Pittsburgh, PA, and Customs and Border Protection, under the direction of Director of Field Operations, Rose Brophy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9JwibjEMcw

https://breaking911.com/u-s-postal-worker-caught-at-canadian-border-with-stolen-ballots-in-car-trunk/

1 Like

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Mikyle: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
wow

1 Like

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Freestainworld(m): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
America don learn work from Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Racoon(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
The American electoral system have been compromised.

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Abilistic(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
Naija to the world....

1 Like

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Asquare84(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
this is what they did to rig president trump out

9 Likes

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by peacekante: 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Let me see america come to Nigeria to do any Election observer again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by FactBoyz: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
I followed the US elections and US politics and I must not fail to say that this particular election was highly compromised. The democrats massively campaigned for mail-in ballots which involves mailing your votes, but that process is full of irregularities and electoral fraud is highly possible. You can imagine bringing in mails of ballots when the polls have closed! This is what Trump screamed about but no one listened.

The Media is siding Biden, Facebook, Twitter and Google all side Biden and they are on a full censor campaign that does not allow people freely make statements. Do you know you cant share some information on Facebook in support of Trump?

Well, many votes for Biden are actually illegal votes as many votes have been sighted of dead people who voted! I keep telling folks, stop watching CNN, these guys twist facts to favour Biden because they hate Trump with passion. Imagine calling Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada, North Carolina Georgia for Biden!?

Give me a break! On a normal Biden could have never won those states!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Swipa: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
Wow. Just wow.
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Charmingrascal(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Did Mahmud Yakub travel to US recently?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by egopersonified(f): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Everything, black man, black man, who cursed Africa, make them sell the country, etc.,. Hope una don see now say na everywhere. Be cursing your mother(land) upandan because of some politicians. Where is that Amechi video where he said they steal because we don't stone them? We are our problem, nobody curse anybody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Faithful007: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Asquare84:
more like running away to Canada with Biden's votes cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by TONY042(m): 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
APC and PDP don teach these ones ... Lolzzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Mastakija(m): 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
every country has its own flaws.

i hope AY is seeing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Burger01(m): 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
Asquare84:
Trump asked his followers not to vote. This is more like stealing Biden's votes undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Burger01(m): 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
FactBoyz:
I followed the US elections and US politics and I must not fail to say that this particular election was highly compromised. The democrats massively campaigned for mail-in ballots which involves mailing your votes, but that process is full of irregularities and electoral fraud is highly possible. You can imagine bringing in mails of ballots when the polls have closed! This is what Trump screamed about but no one listened.

The Media is siding Biden, Facebook, Twitter and Google all side Biden and they are on a full censor campaign that does not allow people freely make statements. Do you know you cant share some information on Facebook in support of Trump?

Well, many votes for Biden are actually illegal votes as many votes have been sighted of dead people who voted! I keep telling folks, stop watching CNN, these guys twist facts to favour Biden because they hate Trump with passion. Imagine calling Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Nevada, North Carolina Georgia for Biden!?

Give me a break! On a normal Biden could have never won those states!
You lots should stop whining already. Aren't you guys tired of senseless rants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by InfoSources: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
Burger01:
You lots should stop whining already. Aren't you guys tired of senseless rants
Bro, nothing like senseless rants, I hate it when people talk without facts.. The US elections are compromised. If you like keep watching CNN and leave real reasoning and reality.
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Obrigardo: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
I will bet my left azzs that the fool is a trump cultist as they have all been shouting 'stop the count', 'stop the steal' and then were dazed in confusion to come back and shout "count every legal vote"

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by InfoSources: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Obrigardo:
I will bet my left azzs that the fool is a trump cultist as they have all been shouting 'stop the count', 'stop the steal' and then were dazed in confusion to come back and shout "count every legal vote"
Fool
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by 400billionman: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Mail in votes can easily be manipulated.

That's rigging.

In Nigeria, physical vote counting can be manipulated talkless of using NIPOST that may suppress your phone sent from China.
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Obrigardo: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
InfoSources:
Fool

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY cry cry cry, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved. tongue cool cheesy
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by wowcatty: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
A Chinese consulate in Houston was closed down in July when Trump found out they were printing the US election ballots in there. On the day the embassy was closed, the consulate staff burned all the ballots in the building's courtyard.

2 mins video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5UmMGu4Raw
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by wowcatty: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Why do you lie like devil?

When and how did Trump ask his supporters not to vote?

In a free and fair elections, Biden can't get more than 25% of the elections.
Burger01:
Trump asked his followers not to vote. This is more like stealing Biden's votes undecided
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by wowcatty: 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2020
Keep pretending to be daft.

Counting every legal votes is the right thing to do but when democrats started counting votes brought in after the elections it had to stopped because there shouldn't be new votes coming in after the polls closed on the election night. All mail-in ballots were already in before the polls closed and were the first to be counted before the in-person votes. So the point is there shouldn't be any paper ballots coming in after the polls closed on the election night.
Obrigardo:
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:34am On Nov 07, 2020
Mental nut, I am enjoying your crocodile tears.
Many more to come Cockwomble.
wowcatty:
Keep pretending to be daft.

Counting every legal votes is the right thing to do but when democrats started counting votes brought in after the elections it had to stopped because there shouldn't be new votes coming in after the polls closed on the election night. All mail-in ballots were already in before the polls closed and were the first to be counted before the in-person votes. So the point is there shouldn't be any paper ballots coming in after the polls closed on the election night.
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2020
InfoSources:
Bro, nothing like senseless rants, I hate it when people talk without facts.. The US elections are compromised. If you like keep watching CNN and leave real reasoning and reality.
You know that from Uh Umudike. Another unpaid Coon and Cultist.
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by Burger01(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2020
wowcatty:
Why do you lie like devil?

When and how did Trump ask his supporters not to vote?

In a free and fair elections, Biden can't get more than 25% of the elections.
He asked them not to vote by mail-in ballots undecided
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by rottennaija(m): 6:46am On Nov 07, 2020
wowcatty:
A Chinese consulate in Houston was closed down in July when Trump found out they were printing the US election ballots in there. On the day the embassy was closed, the consulate staff burned all the ballots in the building's courtyard.

2 mins video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5UmMGu4Raw

Even the video doesn't mention anything about election. But you will deceive people who don't watch the video.
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by wowcatty: 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
You are the one deceiving people because you have a damaged brain. Did I say elections are being held there?

I said ballots were being burned there, if you know they are not ballots, then say what it is.
rottennaija:

Even the video doesn't mention anything about election. But you will deceive people who don't watch the video.
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by wowcatty: 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Because that was a bootleg way of voting. The absentee ballots are the original way of voting by mail and Trump encouraged it, he himself voted that way.
Burger01:
He asked them not to vote by mail-in ballots undecided
Re: U.S. Postal Worker Caught At Canadian Border With Stolen Ballots In Car Trunk by wowcatty: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Seems you are the one crying and can't stop.
PrideofLincoln1:
Mental nut, I am enjoying your crocodile tears.
Many more to come Cockwomble.

(1) (Reply)

Russia: Every Thing Russia Touched, Collapsed / Israel Is Losing Respect All Over The World. / Jealous Michelle Got Mad At Obama Flirting With Denmark PM During Nelson Mandela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.