Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,358 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble (557 Views)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015, Now Trekking With APC Coffin / Man Who Trekked For Buhari In 2015 Seeks Assistance For Limb Pains / Man Who Trekked For Governor Wike Arrives Port-Harcourt, Meets Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dahiru Buba, who trekked from Gombe to Abuja for 15 days to celebrate Muhammadu Buhari’s win in the 2015 polls, is facing a new hurdle.

He has serious limb pains and is seeking assistance for treatment.

The native of Dukku Local Government Area of Gombe State said the trekking when Governor Mai Mala Buni was the party’s National Secretary fetched him nothing but a certificate.

He appealed to Governor Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State and the party’s stakeholders to come to his aid.

Buba said: “Since the time I conducted the trekking, the limb pain is growing by the day.

“I am appealing to my governor, Governor Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State and the party leadership to help me look for medical assistance.”

Buba pointed out how life is becoming unbearable for him as the join pain persists, saying that he cannot even pay his children’s school fees.

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by AdaugoChisom(f): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
OYO
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by otosa(m): 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
OYO
You are on your own.
Investing huge capital on APC market and making fantabulous Lost. shockedshockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by globalresource: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
OYO

Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by illicit(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Who asked him to trek....
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by Jlow2: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2020
With the vexation buhari has caused in this country it's beta that ur leg is cut off
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by Raylight2(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
what could possibly be the title of the certificate?
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by Ayo8(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
All ye ardent supporters of the APC led govt out there... Take a clue from this...

IT WILL ALL END IN TEARS!!!
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by yaki84: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
Dahiru Buba, who trekked from Gombe to Abuja for 15 days to celebrate Muhammadu Buhari’s win in the 2015 polls, is facing a new hurdle.

He has serious limb pains and is seeking assistance for treatment.

The native of Dukku Local Government Area of Gombe State said the trekking when Governor Mai Mala Buni was the party’s National Secretary fetched him nothing but a certificate.

He appealed to Governor Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State and the party’s stakeholders to come to his aid.

Buba said: “Since the time I conducted the trekking, the limb pain is growing by the day.

“I am appealing to my governor, Governor Inuwa Yahaya of Gombe State and the party leadership to help me look for medical assistance.”

Buba pointed out how life is becoming unbearable for him as the join pain persists, saying that he cannot even pay his children’s school fees.
At least they gave him certificate. So he is a certified trekker. Next year is Olympics.... He should braze up
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by obyrich(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
grin
Re: Man Who Trekked For Buhari In Trouble by LeitaP: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ok na! Pray they help u ooo

(1) (Reply)

Most Polluted City In The World: Rivers State Government Take Note / #endsars Tribunal: Most Looted Businesses In Lagos Owned By Igbo – Gen Ahmed / Campaigners Asks Buhari To Prepare For Fresh #endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.