Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) (37595 Views)

Four Die In Motor Accident Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / Abuja-Kaduna Road Accident Claims 22 Lives As Bus Goes Up In Flames (Photo) / Horror Motor Accident Along Kaduna-abuja Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Ayoolajames007(m): 6:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rip
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Omezif(m): 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Rips. this is a very terrible accident.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Owned: 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=mrofficial042 post=95758873]Where are the pix of the dead souls

Relieve my mind to see them in their pool of blood grin grin grin grin

I love seeing graphic photo.... It's makes me hard tongue

Joy Chai, Your Shame Is Shaming Me Bro, Which Kind Planet You Comot From, Na Your Graphic Pix We Go See
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Longman180(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
mrofficial042:
Where are the pix of the dead souls

Joy smiley

Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by 12Monkeys: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
This J5 have an axle that can and will disengage anytime and flip the car 180 degrees. Saw this with my own eyes in Abuja as one flipped 180 when the axle disengaged and dug into the road.

The car bust into flames and no one survived .

Since then, I have been giving all the J5s and peugot 504s that Northerners use as interstate transport a very wide gap.

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by descartes400: 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
12Monkeys:
This J5 have an axle that can and will disengage anytime and flip the car 180 degrees. Saw this with my own eyes in Abuja as one flipped 180 when the axle disengaged and dug into the road.

The car bust into flames and no one survived .

Since then, I have been giving all the J5s and peugot 504s that Northerners use as interstate transport a very wide gap.

I thought due to the unsaftey nature of J5 as a result of the fatality that always occur in the event of accident..was banned from plying the roads a while back?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Gabbriell: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2020
mrofficial042:

Joy smiley

You are too desperate for attention. Point of correction though; The soul does not die.

Even physics made it know that energy is always conserved, it cannot be created or destroyed. Give your life to Christ and turn away from evil.

To all attention seekers, be wise. Some things are not just wort it.

Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
mrofficial042:

Joy smiley
Dominique sad
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
[quote author=Owned post=95759092][/quote]amen
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by juman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2020
J5 still dey?
I didnt know there are still some J5 left.

1998 we had accident in the middle of night when going to nysc camp.
Today I will reluctantly travel with J5.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by stasius: 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2020
CHAI!!!

SEE ONIONS OOOOH!
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Cti28(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
informationNaija:
A J-5 bus conveying onions and red oil to the north loss his control early this morning as shops and properties are being destroyed, 5 people are already confirmed dead..

Our correspondent Chimelum Ajanma who pictured the scenerio said the accident was really tragic, security personnels were present at the scene to safeguard the goods..
The J-5 was actually conveying Cola nut and red oil.

And casualties were actually three; the driver, the conductor and the woman who owns the goods. The conductor died at the spot, while the driver and woman were badly injured and their chance of survival is very slim.
Luckily, the market( Aluminum International Market) where the accident occured was not open. The accident occurred around 6 o'clock in the morning.

The cause of the accident was either over speeding or the driver falling asleep.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by noble87(m): 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gwan2:
I escaped a potential fatal crash when I was on my way to Abuja to collect an appointment letter that changed my life. It was a collision between a petrol tanker, a J5 carrying passengers from I think abuja to kaduna or kano and a pick up car, how the accident happened was a mystery. After the collision the tanker erupted into flames with thick smoke and fire spread across the road. We watch all the passengers in the J5 roast alive helplessly, there was literally nothing we could do than watch from a distance. While most travellers pulled over to continue their journey when the intensity of the smoke and fire across the road decreases, our driver and other drivers that were confident and could not wait sped off in the thick smoke until they passed the fire region....Unfortunately on speeding through the thick smoke, our car knocked off and stopped right in the middle of the inferno....mehn, the story long. Thank God for life.

R.I.P and quick recovery to those involved in this accident

That your driver is a deep fool and impatient creature, you passangers encouraged him to speed on.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by estirocky(f): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Gwan2:
I escaped a potential fatal crash when I was on my way to Abuja to collect an appointment letter that changed my life. It was a collision between a petrol tanker, a J5 carrying passengers from I think abuja to kaduna or kano and a pick up car, how the accident happened was a mystery. After the collision the tanker erupted into flames with thick smoke and fire spread across the road. We watch all the passengers in the J5 roast alive helplessly, there was literally nothing we could do than watch from a distance. While most travellers pulled over to continue their journey when the intensity of the smoke and fire across the road decreases, our driver and other drivers that were confident and could not wait sped off in the thick smoke until they passed the fire region....Unfortunately on speeding through the thick smoke, our car knocked off and stopped right in the middle of the inferno....mehn, the story long. Thank God for life.

R.I.P and quick recovery to those involved in this accident

And you allowed the obviously insane driver to drive you into a burning fire? May be you, the driver and all the occupants were insane. Apologies if found offensive.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2020
j5 wey no balance..carry nyash up, front down, b4 u know it'll Summersault, and these Hausa boys will be speeding with it...tchew

rip
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Thought arrewa said El-Rufai is performing wonders on the roads in kd

1 Like

Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
informationNaija:
Sincerely bro
Onions is expensive in ur side??
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by akigbemaru: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
informationNaija:
A J-5 bus conveying onions and red oil to the north loss his control early this morning as shops and properties are being destroyed, 5 people are already confirmed dead..

Our correspondent Chimelum Ajanma who pictured the scenerio said the accident was really tragic, security personnels were present at the scene to safeguard the goods..
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
I lost 2 of my friends along dis road
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
informationNaija:

just by looking you can tell non of those vehicles ought to be on our roads as they are death traps! still someone will be trying to do 100 o n one of these
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
is that stuff red oil or engine oil?
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Eminem707(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kaduna is a bloody state
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 11:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
See plenty gold (Onions) on the floor.

Sad thing about this is those who sat jejely in their shop and misfortune still came to meet them.
if it was in the south. They will run there to steal the food.
Re: Fatal Accident Along Kaduna Road, 5 People Dead! (Photos) by LagosAirport: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
J5 killed 5 people, sad. RIP to the dead. The onions and the oil can still end up in someone’s stomach infrastructures
That car call J5 is a terrible car when it comes to accident. The car can speed oo

(1) (2) (Reply)

International Flights Resumption In Nigeria: List Of Banned & Approved Airlines / RRS Removes Christmas Roadblock On The Marina In Lagos. / Lagos State: Pity Cele/Ejigbo/Jakande/Ikotun People, Bike Situation Is Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.