Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How I Ended Up In The Hospital After Sleeping With Shatta Wale –ex Girlfriend, M - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Ended Up In The Hospital After Sleeping With Shatta Wale –ex Girlfriend, M (202 Views)

Man Sleeping Inside Gutter In Port Harcourt (Pictured) / Shatta Bandle Is Richer Than Dangote And Nigerians Know It – Shatta Wale (video) / Slay Queen Lands In The Hospital With Broken Buttocks After Bike Accident.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Ended Up In The Hospital After Sleeping With Shatta Wale –ex Girlfriend, M by Lalacious123: 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2020
In a recent interview with Accra Based 3FM, the ”My Level” crooner, Shatta Wale made an unbelievable statement.

He later asked the producers to call Michy, his ex to confirm the statement.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/06/how-i-ended-up-in-the-hospital-after-sleeping-with-shatta-wale-ex-girlfriend-michy-recounts/

(1) (Reply)

Pay On Delivery Deals / 5 Best Trumpet Cases And Gig Bags In 2020 / Hospital Wireless Nurse Call System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.