Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately (731 Views)

Malami: Court Has Declared Bandits As Terrorists,gazetting To Be Concluded Soon / Timipre Sylva Says Appeal Court Has Granted APC Stay Of Execution / Nigeria Police Force Has Arraigned The Editor Of Newsdigest, Gidado Yushau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by ariesbull: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
INCITEMENT:

Folks check the list of the suspects who allegedly set Lagos High Court Igbosere, Lagos on fire. They are arraigned before Ikeja Magistrate Court yesterday over charges of arson punishable under Section 411 of the Criminal Laws of Lagos 2015.

Enife Olawale, 24, Gbenga Ajayi, 22, Lamidi Rafiu, 25, Oladunmoye Ayodeji, 26, Soliu Tajudeen, 23, Ahmed Olayinka, 22, Samuel Damilola, 22, Iyabo Oriade, 19, Wasiu Crewa, 40, Habib Saliu, 27, Nurudeen Yusuf, 30, Safiu Quadri Lekan, 23, Afolabi Lukuman, 35, Yusuf Babalola, 19

I am sure you all remember one silly and asinine broadcast then tagged "Yoruba Ronu" where some despicable elements deploying spiteful incitement alleged the arsonists are Ibos which could have incited the Yorubas against the Ibos in Lagos and the outcome would have been unimaginable

So when you receive any message tagged "Yoruba Ronu", please give them a curt and appropriate reply that "Yoruba Roka". Going forward we should eschew hateful broadcasts and sue for peaceful coexistence in our nation and never allow undesirable elements and selfish politicians deploying divide and rule tactics to incite us against our brothers and sisters whether Anang, Anioma/igbo, Ebira, Edo, Efik, Hausa, Fulani, Ibibio/annang, Idoma/Igala/igede Itsekiri, Jukun, Nupe, Okun, Urhobo, Tiv etc. So no one should set me and my family against others in that country. Please I beg of you

#justscribblingmythoughts

Femi Ogunsanwo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by Dreambeat: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
FG has always been the dividing force against the collective interest of the Nigerian people.This has always been their strategy from time immemorial

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
We're waiting for afonja Muslims to come forward and defend their people!! Cause igbos are the one setting lagos ablaze

6 Likes

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by elgramz: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2020
It's some idiots like modsfucker, difrent, denreledave and ategberoson (They are the ones I can remember) that were busy spreading their useless agenda on nairaland. When the video was already viral and you can hear the thugs all speaking Yoruba. Don't be surprised, Fools must always behave like fools and as long as the world exists we will continue to have fools like all those idiots I listed up there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lol

Yoruba Ronu

One even said Yorubas are under psychological attack.

Psychological attack that created Awawa youths and one million boys.

There is no difference between yoruba and Hausa fulanis society... character, religious wise and term it anything they are same.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by DenreleDave(m): 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
elgramz:
It's some idiots like modsfucker, difrent, my father and ategberoson (They are the ones I can remember) that were busy spreading their useless agenda on nairaland. When the video was already viral and you can hear the thugs all speaking Yoruba. Don't be surprised, Fools must always behave like fools and as long as the world exists we will continue to have fools like all those idiots I listed up there.
Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by Admissionclass: 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
All these will end one day,one day you shall wake up and all igbos you know will all be foriegners In your land..

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by Difrent: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2020
elgramz:
It's some idiots like modsfucker, difrent, denreledave and ategberoson (They are the ones I can remember) that were busy spreading their useless agenda on nairaland. When the video was already viral and you can hear the thugs all speaking Yoruba. Don't be surprised, Fools must always behave like fools and as long as the world exists we will continue to have fools like all those idiots I listed up there.

you are always quick to be spokesperson for other tribes when your tribe and region is a joke, fix your region and your useless leaders before coming to talk on matters concerning yorubaland.....you are republicans yes, you are traders yes, you are and can be whatever but STOP BEIGN JEALOUS OF THE YORUBAS BECAUSE JEALOUSY AND ENVY IS THE BASIS OF ALL YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THE YORUBAS, get real before you kill yourself for another person matter
Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by DenreleDave(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Difrent:

you are always quick to be spokesperson for other tribes when your tribe and region is a joke, fix your region and your useless leaders before coming to talk on matters concerning yorubaland.....you are republicans yes, you are traders yes, you are and can be whatever but STOP BEIGN JEALOUS OF THE YORUBAS BECAUSE JEALOUSY AND ENVY IS THE BASIS OF ALL YOUR ASSESSMENT OF THE YORUBAS, get real before you kill yourself for another person matter

Dont mind him...
See his post...

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by DenreleDave(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Admissionclass:
All these will end one day,one day you shall wake up and all igbos you know will all be foriegners In your land..

All yorubas will also be foreigners in ur land too.

Same thing na..

Win win grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by AregbeFufu: 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
Dear op, you aren't updated.
The Yoruba ronu organization has carried out several modifications to the narrative over the past few weeks. The most important however is that igbos have been exonerated from the responsibility of the physical destructions that occurred in Lagos, they now have a new accusation of having master minded, and controlled the destructions, using the Yoruba locals as execution tools.
Further narrative modifications are well within the pipes awaiting further changes.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by modsfucker: 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Don't know that some useless elgramz has been having sleepless nights over my posts cool

It's been a long time since I posted about endsars, but some low life is still pained about my previous posts wey don tey angry

If you like, keep mentioning my name in every post you make, but this is the last time I'd respond to you,you're not worthy of my attention.
Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by ariesbull: 6:25am On Nov 07, 2020
AregbeFufu:
The Yoruba ronu organization has carried out several modifications to the narrative over the past few weeks. The most important however is that igbos have been exonerated from the responsibility of the physical destructions that occurred in Lagos, they now have a new accusation of having master minded, and controlled the destructions, using the Yoruba locals as execution tools.
Further narrative modifications are well within the pipes awaiting further changes.

Are you saying that they Are unstable with the narrative

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by AregbeFufu: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
ariesbull:

Are you saying that they Are unstable with the narrative
Yes,if one narrative gets strucken out for lack of validity, another one is floated immediately.
The conclusion in fixed though, only the narrative changes.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by Christistruth00: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by ariesbull: 7:22am On Nov 08, 2020
AregbeFufu:

Yes,if one narrative gets strucken out for lack of validity, another one is floated immediately.
The conclusion in fixed though, only the narrative changes.

LoL.... This man is funny .... So the narrative is evolving daily or weekly or monthly but the conclusion is fixed

This is so funny.... Nna ike gwuru ndia

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by owobokiri(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2020
AregbeFufu:
Recent investigations have shown that most of the private shops looted with goods running into billions are owned by, guess who? The same igbos. It's starting to look like these guys broke out of a well organized peaceful protests and unleashed a well choreographed looting expedition and when they were done with their acts of destruction, they turned around to blame their favorite fall guys, the same victims of their evil crimes, the Igbo. Our "accommodators" have learnt a new one obviously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by elgramz: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
ariesbull:

LoL.... This man is funny .... So the narrative is evolving daily or weekly or monthly but the conclusion is fixed

This is so funny.... Nna ike gwuru ndia
E.K Gwuru grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo And The ENDSARS, Who The Court Has Arraigned Lately by elgramz: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Difrent:

Jealous of who? A generation of cursed children of a fallen demon? A degenerate tribe of sophisticated morrons that raise their children to be lazy and aspire to become touts by glorifying and worshipping the touts in their midst like Mc Oluomo? Geddifok out of here, I will not have wasted time commenting on your useless affairs if you didn't drag Igbos into it when the same generation of touts you are raising decided to go and burn the palace of your disgraceful oba who behaves like a tout himself. We will stop speaking of your yorubaland matters when you learn to keep your your nonsense to yourselves and stop dragging our names into it.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Court Room In Nigeria As Shared By A Lawyer. / Kano: Kwankwaso Is Dead Daily Post December 25, 2020 / Surrounded By Water, Bayelsa Residents Lack Any To Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.