Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

#keepingupwithjapp Episode 12: I'm A Self Made. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #keepingupwithjapp Episode 12: I'm A Self Made. (205 Views)

Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Episode 12 / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Lyta – Self Made ( Full Audio) / Mp3: Lyta - Self Made Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#keepingupwithjapp Episode 12: I'm A Self Made. by ManTiger(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
JappOfficial released episode 12 of his #KeepingUpWithJapp freestyle series. Japp who embarked on the weekly episode to raise awareness for his streetlygospel genre of music as well as his EP just released episode 12 titled "I'm a self made". Below is the quote from his YouTube channel.

Started this journey for close to 20 years and like many others, I initially always look forward to someone somewhere to help my music career until I stood up and took the bull by the horn. Nothing more, if anyone is trying to help you, most definitely the person has seen something to benefit because nobody will help you for free and if nobody is coming to your rescue then you need to stand up and prove to everyone that you have something uniquely different in you! Stand up today and take the bull by the horn! Your success journey is personal!]

Link to 30 secs thriller.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEJutuJFZvA

Link to full video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN-5kHEZKRk
Re: #keepingupwithjapp Episode 12: I'm A Self Made. by Jarchi(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Nice one

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Join A Music Label Please / Top 10 Best Gospel Artists Of The Week / DJ Xclusive X Asake X Young Jonn – “gegeti”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.