Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,356 members, 7,829,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters (1384 Views)

#EndSARS Promoters’ Frozen Accounts: Access Bank Pleads Over Call For Boycott / List Of Endsars Promoters Whose Accounts Were Blocked By CBN / FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by fk001(m): 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
helinues:

You do not have to go personal, like I have told you, try to know which topic to pick on and also the person you are engaging with.

You may keep the tantrum to yourself

You started it by generalizing the northern youth as something else while we have hell lots of radical youths down south

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by 4four(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
He should tell that to his illiterate Alimajiries
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by ArewaHero(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
matrixmuzi:
We are southerners and we are civil unlike the northerners. Most notherners are dumb half apes. They are all supposed to be in the jungle or be used in an exhibition as a mammal in the zoo.

civilized with baby factory?
and drug Trafficking abi?

mumu you suppose to be in the animal kingdom

stay there dey hate the northerners

grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by Elvictor: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
fk001:

You started it by generalizing the northern youth as something else while we have hell lots of radical youths down south

while you.
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by Elvictor: 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
ArewaHero:

civilized with baby factory and drug Trafficking abi
mumu you suppose to be in the animal kingdom
stay there thay hate the northerners grin

give me reasons he should hate the Northerners?
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by ArewaHero(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2020
Elvictor:

give me reasons he should hate the Northerners?
you dint get me
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by Elvictor: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
ArewaHero:
you dint get me

I got you, sir. you said his speech is a hate speech so am trying to understand what made it a hate speech, why should he hate Northerners?
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by ArewaHero(m): 8:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Elvictor:

I got you, sir. you said his speech is a hate speech so am trying to understand what made it a hate speech, why should he hate Northerners?
it so obvious ,as you can see what he typed ,i don't have have time to explain

cool
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by Elvictor: 9:04pm On Nov 06, 2020
ArewaHero:
it so obvious ,as you can see what he typed ,i don't have have time to explain

cool

isn't obvious if not I won't have asked you to explain, oh! you are clueless about what you claimed, thanks for letting me know. Gn
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by ArewaHero(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
Elvictor:

isn't obvious if not I won't have asked you to explain, oh! you are clueless about what you claimed, thanks for letting me know. Gn
how will you understand when you are one

NOTE I just the last post you made , and is about north FAKE NEWS ,(you can't dictate us)
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by Elvictor: 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
ArewaHero:
how will you understand when you are one

NOTE I just the last post you made , and is about north FAKE NEWS ,(you can't dictate us)

you write badly, you should free yourself from social media and learn how to write with English.

let me correct you - I didn't make the post rather I only published it, the content wasn't written by me.
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by fk001(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Elvictor:

while you.

They are Nigerians.
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by Lipscomb(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Excuse me Mr professor. Southern Nigeria will never entertain such deadliest group.say no to terrorists.
Re: Boko Haram Started With Youth Protests, Zulum Warns #endsars Promoters by ArewaHero(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Elvictor:

you write badly, you should free yourself from social media and learn how to write with English.

let me correct you - I didn't make the post rather I only published it, the content wasn't written by me.
then it means you are a Fool ,publishing fake news without veryfying them

just to get likes

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Miracle Working Voice Exposed Unknown Gunmen / NNAMDI KANU:many Foreign Lawyers Offer To Help Pro Bono / ELECTORAL BILL: Know Where Your Senator Voted

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.