Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

Nkwocha:germany World Cup Will Be My Last: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nkwocha:germany World Cup Will Be My Last: (1227 Views)

Perpetua Nkwocha Weds Nwufoh In Owerri (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / Brazil Vs Germany: World Cup 2014 Semi-final (1 - 7) On 8th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nkwocha:germany World Cup Will Be My Last: by henry101(m): 3:01am On Mar 15, 2011
Super Falcons and Sunnana SK of Sweden striker, Perpetua Nkwocha has reiterated that the FIFA 2011 Womens World cup will surely be her last engagement for the senior national team as it will be her last mundial which she will feature in.

In a chat with Brilafm.net, Nkwocha also revealed that this year will also be the last for her as concerns playing for the country, as she has already set that target for herself.

"Just like I said before now, the FIFA 2011 Womens World cup will be my last with the National team, and this year may be the last as concerns the senior national womens team. This years's World cup will be the last for me" she revealed

http://brila-fm.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5698%3Ankwochagermany-world-cup-will-be-my-last&catid=1%3Alatest-news&Itemid=76
[img][/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Loss, Britain's Gain 16 Great Athletes With Nigerian Background(lists) / UEFA’S Club Coefficient Ranking: Top 10 Clubs In Europe / NFF Drama: Giwa Led-board Takes Over NFF Office, Nullifies Keshi's Sack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.