Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

All You Need To Know If You Are Posted To Sokoto - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / All You Need To Know If You Are Posted To Sokoto (1004 Views)

NYSC: What To Expect When You Are Posted To Borno / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know If You Are Posted To Sokoto by lekzhortin(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2020
Congratulations on your posting.
There no reason to be sad cause you are posted to sokoto because;
Sokoto wamakko camp is one of the best nysc camp in Nigeria.Really good infrastructures and well equipped MAMI that guarantee you everything to simplify your camping experience.

As you are preparing to embark on the beautiful down to sokoto,try as much as possible to come with the following.

I, White cardigan(the harmattan is around the corner and its always serious here in sokoto)

II, Money(depending on your body system,you can easily get nice food,camp extras like polo,boots,touch, etc)

III, Your call-up letter,green card,school id card,medical certificate,statement of result

Do have a safe journey
Re: All You Need To Know If You Are Posted To Sokoto by afeez5808(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
lekzhortin:
Congratulations on your posting.
There no reason to be sad cause you are posted to sokoto because;
Sokoto wamakko camp is one of the best nysc camp in Nigeria.Really good infrastructures and well equipped MAMI that guarantee you everything to simplify your camping experience.

As you are preparing to embark on the beautiful down to sokoto,try as much as possible to come with the following.

I, White cardigan(the harmattan is around the corner and its always serious here in sokoto)

II, Money(depending on your body system,you can easily get nice food,camp extras like polo,boots,touch, etc)

III, Your call-up letter,green card,school id card,medical certificate,statement of result

Do have a safe journey

Straight to Camp is here for you. Book your seats now! Please check the contact below for more information

1. Kaduna
2. Kano
3. Zamfara
4. Sokoto
5. Kebbi

Category A - Zamfara, Sokoto and Kebbi (#16,500)

Category B - Kaduna and Kano (14,000)

Take off date 10th of November, 2020

Lagos pen Cinema, Agege: Awolumate 07030810746, Hussein 07039042763. Time: 8am

Ibadan Mobil filling station along ife-ibadon road, Iwo road: Ibrahim 08135255948. Time: 11am

Ife, OAU Campus gate : Hassan: 07063229126. Time: 1pm

Re: All You Need To Know If You Are Posted To Sokoto by Okorouche: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
I want to use dis medium to say a big congrats all you corp members that were posted in sokoto state. As u all know sokoto state is far unlike other states but the most interesting and attractive thing about the state is the peaceful existence among the people that dwell in the state regardness of the tribe, religious, enthnic group,as well as social economic status with friendly environment and business opportunity.

For those that wish to stay after service or while serving don't stress your self while looking for accommodation here in sokoto all you have to do is to contact me through my wasup no. 08094346384 and I promise never to fail you.

Congrats!

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Trend For Batch A Corps Members Passing Out On The 14th Of This Month(thu / URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data / NYSC Deploys Biometric Technology For Conduct Of Check On Corps Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.