Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry (2294 Views)

"Evil Spirit, Baby Boy, Big For Nothing" – Popular Cars Renamed By Nigerians / 15 Causes Of High Fuel Consumption In Cars. / How To Calculate Fuel Consumption In Your Car Using Innoson G5 As A Case-study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by Happiestman1: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2020
I fueled my 03 Camry 2 days ago with 5k. Today the fuel meter has reduced by one meter in the Fuel dashboard. Is it ok? I used AC as well.

Guys abeg help & also share your fuel experience in the Big daddy Camry
Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by JACK96(m): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
GET THAT U B ECONOMICS STUDENT NA. E SHOW FOR UR SPEECH

1 Like

Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by buygala(m): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2020
Happiestman1:
I fueled my 03 Camry 2 days ago with 5k. Today the fuel meter has reduced by one meter in the Fuel dashboard. Is it ok? I used AC as well.

With a deep sense of regret and great pain, i sadly inform you that your car is consuming a lot of fuel...

I drive same car...i buy only a gallon of fuel every year ...and that's even because i drive from Cairo to Monaco every other month...if no be so, na one litre of fuel i dey buy every 7 months...

18 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by Kingdemu: 11:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Happiestman1:

E dey leak fuel somewhere. How car wey u no move from 2days ago go reduce fuel by one bar? Even my Nokia 3310 no dey reduce one bar in just 2days. Solution: You need to repaint the car.

13 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by Kingdemu: 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2020
buygala:

With a deep sense of regret and great pain, i sadly inform you that your car is consuming a lot of fuel...

I drive same car...i buy only a gallon of fuel every year ...and that's even because i drive from Cairo to Monaco every other month...if no be so, na one litre of fuel i dey buy every 7 months...

gringrin
Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by kunki90(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2020
Don’t mind the comments from those mad people up there grin . But your question sef makes you seem naive, probably this is your first car ?? We need more details like distance moved to judge na...

Happiestman1:

Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by cyborg123(m): 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
Demeanors grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by PuZZyNegro: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Kingdemu:
E dey leak fuel somewhere. How car wey u no move from 2days ago go reduce fuel by one bar? Even my Nokia 3310 no dey reduce one bar in just 2days. Solution: You need to repaint the car.

No, I think Op needs to change the rear light. I suspect the light when he applied the brake at his parking lot after buying the fuel removed the one bar.

How dare the car do that

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by edego2up(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

No, I think Op needs to change the rear light. I suspect the light when he applied the brake at his parking lot after buying the fuel removed the one bar.

How
dare the car do that
Why all this fibrosis,no go let the guy abandon the car for him girlfriend house ooo.as for the right answer to your question, simply drive it to my garage and give me all the papers and keys of the car and see if I will not be able to manage the car to drop one more bar even two
Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by JACK96(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
[/color] grin may b ur car carry VIRUS[color=#006600][color=#990000] grin may b ur car carry VIRUS[/color][color=#990000][/color] grin may b ur car carry VIRUS
Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by Hollasmall: 7:31am On Feb 06, 2021
Happiestman1:

Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by Ahmad62(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2021
Hahahaha... Amazed by all these savage replies lol
Re: Fuel Consumption In My Big For Nothing Camry by naijadrivablog: 7:56pm On Feb 06, 2021
grin

Any "check engine" light?

It seems like this is your first car or first "bigger engine car". Any car with a 2.2L and above is not frugal with petrol, especially in "city drives".

(1) (Reply)

/ Where Can I Get An O2 Sensor In Lagos And Price / Peugeot 206 2000yr All Key Lost,what Tool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.