Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians (579 Views)

Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN / Buhari To Nigerians: Bear With Us, If We Have Not Done Enough / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari on Friday appealed to Nigerians to bear with the government.

Buhari said Nigerians who have not felt the impact of his government should bear with him.

He made the appeal in Ilorin, Kwara State at a town hall meeting with the traditional rulers, youths, students, organised labour, market women and other stakeholders on the End SARS protest and its aftermath.

Represented by the Minister of Information and Culture, Lai Mohammed, the President said his administration has the interest of the youths and the people in general at heart and has been doing a lot to touch their lives.

“If we have not done enough or we have not touched everybody, we appeal that you please bear with us.

“In the first instance, what we have is less than 60 per cent of the revenue that was available to other governments that came before us.

“We all know what we suffered during COVID-19, and as we are just trying to recover from this we also face another crisis.

“We appeal that you should please assist the government and be patient.

“This government is dedicated to serving the people and we will continue to try our best to do so

“I thank you all for your perseverance, understanding and patience,” he said.

source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/06/end-sars-my-govt-has-not-done-enough-bear-with-us-buhari-begs-nigerians/

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by chatinent: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2020
No more blaming the past government.

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by sodiqapril(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Lol..by the time this man is done with us....

1 Like

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by thesicilian: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2020
chatinent:
No more blaming the past government.

Okay.
Don't be deceived, he probably means they've not done enough in dealing with Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by chinoxstock: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2020
Buhary can never say this...

1 Like

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by Yahksbiz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
A kind of way of saying....
Bleep off, go hug transformer if I dey pain u..

1 Like

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by youngsahito(m): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2020
Ogun kill you Buhari... Resign and let a better man take charge

3 Likes

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by flemsy15(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
All these 'prepared speeches' that we hear every time.

1 Like

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by inoki247: 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
No Be Femi write diz speech na Osinbajo go write am...

Cause Femi and Garba Sheu na senseless speech dem sabi write speech wey go mak people dey speechless

1 Like

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by obi2eze: 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2020
Imagine
Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by prince2pac(m): 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
thesicilian:

Don't be deceived, he probably means they've not done enough in dealing with Nigerians.
Abi, you making sense oooo... We never hear nwii

Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by yarimo(m): 12:25am On Nov 07, 2020
a honest man
Re: End SARS: My Govt Has Not Done Enough, Bear With Us – Buhari Begs Nigerians by Mynd44: 4:28am On Nov 07, 2020

(1)

Tinubu Really Brought Bullion Truck Into The Crowd / Joy As Metuh Leaves Jail / "For The Fear Of Secession" Power Should Be Shift To The South - Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.