Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] (3628 Views)

Best Album: Burna Boy Love, Damini Vs Omah Lay Boy Alone - Which Album Do You Lo / Rema Vs Superboy Cheque, Who Sings Better? [video] / Between 2baba(2face) And Paul Okoye(rudeboy), Who Sings Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by Tommy6000: 2:52am On Nov 07, 2020
I compared both Rema and Omah lays vocals without autotune, and I've concluded on who sounds better, find out in the video below
Click the link below to watch;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WizVMkXstkI
Re: Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by lkillbrokehoes: 4:54am On Nov 07, 2020
Omah lay
Re: Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by Oblitz(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2020
Oma lay's freestyle was done in the studio, while Rema did his own in a car. I can hear Reverb and other effects and even a little auto tune in oma lay's freestyle. Rema's freestyle is without any effect, and was recorded with a mobile phone.
To me Rema is better. If oma lay records where Rema did his own, it won't sound as good as Rema.

Op you no get sense. How would you compare phone recording with studio mic recording. And then claim that the one that recorded with studio mic is better?
As bad as my voice is. I would sound better than Michael Jackson if I record on a Rode mic and compare it to his mobile phone recording

1 Like

Re: Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by SaintUlot: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2020
Oblitz:
Oma lay's freestyle was done in the studio, while Rema did his own in a car. I can hear Reverb and other effects and even a little auto tune in oma lay's freestyle. Rema's freestyle is without any effect, and was recorded with a mobile phone.
To me Rema is better. If oma lay records where Rema did his own, it won't sound as good as Rema.

Op you no get sense. How would you compare phone recording with studio mic recording. And then claim that the one that recorded with studio mic is better?
As bad as my voice is. I would sound better than Michael Jackson if I record on a Rode mic and compare it to his mobile phone recording

Sent you message on WhatsApp, but you chose to ignore it, no problem
Re: Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by Jarchi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oblitz:

Said it all
Re: Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by seoxpert(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
I prefer Omah Lay
Re: Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by verminnel(f): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Omah
Re: Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by Tommy6000: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oblitz:

Yeah, my mistake... But let's get this right, when rema sings in the studio his autotune seems to be much than the one omah lay uses.. Listen to Remas singles like Bad commando the autotune in the music was too much,... Am I not right?

And I also complimented Remas freestyle in the car, cus he sounds good naturally, so why use too much autotune when you already sound great normally...
Re: Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by Tommy6000: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Subscribe and share, thanks.
Re: Rema VS Omah Lay, Who Sings Better? [video] by Tommy6000: 12:28am On Nov 10, 2020
Hey subscribe to the channel

(1) (Reply)

Shady 2.0 (bet Cypher) / Adekunle Gold – Orente [video Download] / Proof Only Retards Listen To Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.