Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:24 PM

SHOCKING: 10 Facts About The Endsars Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SHOCKING: 10 Facts About The Endsars Movement (643 Views)

Mega Party Eyes EndSARS Movement, To Consult Jega, Others / Yahaya Bello Volunteers To Be The Leader Of EndSARS Movement / SHOCKING: 10-year-old Primary School Girl Found Dead Inside School’s Bucket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: 10 Facts About The Endsars Movement by frankfrancis871: 8:53am On Nov 07, 2020
sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMmlsLVZr2U

After watching this video, I was forced to log in and comment, it's quite expository but very disheartening and unfortunate (like the first poster said).

Our so called leaders has failed us all, whether pdp or apc. Going back to my visitor's mode, I'm watching how far Nigeria will go.
Re: SHOCKING: 10 Facts About The Endsars Movement by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2020
You need to blame PDP, they were responsible for Lagos carnage...... They and their partner in crime destroy Lagos due to jealousy

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Latest News From The Truth Dailies / 8 Dead, Many Injured In Akwa Ibom Communal Clash / Alaafin Asks Audience, Oni Granted Audience By Buhari, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.