Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

The World Best Nigeria CCTV Camera Caption,, Very Interesting Camera Type. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The World Best Nigeria CCTV Camera Caption,, Very Interesting Camera Type. (278 Views)

The Tech World’s Best CEO? Microsoft’s Nadella, Hands Down. / Caption This Tree Supplying Electricity / Pros And Cons Of Installing A CCTV System In Your Homes Or Offices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The World Best Nigeria CCTV Camera Caption,, Very Interesting Camera Type. by Basoenewokoma(m): 9:27am On Nov 07, 2020
I believed what I'm seeing right now my fellow Nigerians were also seen this tools I'm seeing right now.

Hmm?
Yes
It is only Nigeria camera that has the ability to snap and after then mistaken the pics to another one.
And because of the this camera type everyone is afraid to correct the wrong, because unknowingly to you, you will be charged to pay a damn of damned just because of your correction word.

Nigeria needs you and I ar big prayer to God Almighty.

And the first prayer is father disconnect every camera type of this in our nation and set your own best camera in Nigeria.

What is your opinion on this?

Writer; Basoene Wokoma

(1) (Reply)

Beats By Dre Earbud The Bass Booster Edition / How Were You Able To Get A Foreign Remote Job? / UK Used Dell Latitude E7240

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.