Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,162 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike (27937 Views)

Massive Division Hit ASUU As Branches Call For Another Congress This Week / Crack In ASUU, As Medical Lecturers Distance Selves From Strike / ASUU Replies FG Today As Members Reject Tokenism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike by GeezBitz(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2020
femlad97:
Guy u b small pikin....even if fg agrees with ASUU.....they will still find another excuse to go on strike next year..... since I dey small ASUU Don dey strike
lol weytin bring small pikin matter for here?
I wanto vex for you but I realize say na tru I be pikin for my mama eye always, na dia God save u cheesy
Anyways, based on the meetings and what we read online and hear around you would know the FG is forcing the IPPIS on them man, plus the FG have made several promises but yet to fulfill them hence my conclusion. I didn't consider my age as a factor to conclude that FG is manipulating the guys. Maybe Ngige na your pops tell am we av tired ooo cheesy
Re: Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike by Erojepromise(f): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Them never see anything
You don't dictate to your employer on how you want to be paid
you are truly an imposter... didn't you read the post well l will suggest you do so and stop behaving foolishly
Re: Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike by thejourney200: 11:49am On Nov 08, 2020
Proffwhyhurry12:
If not for ASUU there will be nothing left in the educational System and it is ASUU that can still hold the government accountable for the mess

ASUU has caused more mess than the government. All the huge fees and developmental fees are paid to the university and it is being stolen by the same people in the University. Yet, they claim universities are underfunded.
Re: Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
thejourney200:

ASUU has caused more mess than the government. All the huge fees and developmental fees are paid to the university and it is being stolen by the same people in the University. Yet, they claim universities are underfunded.
The Government is aware that the institution is in shambles, that's why none of their wards attend it. Higher institutions across the Country is underfunded and not well equipped, besides it is only ASUU that can hòld them accountable.

Do you think if our University is like Harvard, Oxford etcetera they'll denied you and I accesss to it. To me i supported ASUU 100%.
Re: Crack In ASUU As Members Want End To Strike by Tobiadiks(m): 7:12am On Nov 09, 2020
Is it a Crime to Go to Federal University? �our mates in private and some state schools have resumed last 3 months.

9month at home, this government care less about our well-being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cambridge Dictionary Updates Definition Of 'WOMAN’ To Include Trans Women (Pics) / 5 Teachers Sacked For Impregnating SS3 Student In Kebbi; The Student Expelled / Daughter Of A Vulcanizer Becomes A Graduate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.