Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Where Can I Change My Rand To Naira ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Change My Rand To Naira ? (480 Views)

How Can I Change The Number Linked To My BVN / The South African Rand Appreciated By 5 Rand To A Dollar / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Change My Rand To Naira ? by amstamon: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2020
My mom just came back from South Africa and she's looking for where she can exchange her Rand to naira.
Pls any idea ?
Re: Where Can I Change My Rand To Naira ? by Righteousness89(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2020
Be careful with what you are asking here so u are not duped..

Go to the bank!
It could also be done at the airport
Or you Smartly ask around for bureau de Change mallams.

The Rate from the Bureau de Change Mallams could be slightly better than the banks but for Safety reasons the bank will be better.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Change My Rand To Naira ? by amstamon: 10:32am On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Be careful with what you are asking here so u are not duped..

Go to the bank!
It could be done at the airport
Or you Smartly ask around for bureau de Change mallams.

The Rate from the Bureau de Change Mallams could be slightly better than the banks but for Safety reasons the bank will be better.
Thanks bro
Re: Where Can I Change My Rand To Naira ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Can u come to ikeja airport road, we are a bdc at hajj camp beside cargo terminal

(1) (Reply)

SOLD--Verified Payoneer Account For Sale - Picture-----SOLD / This Company Will Pay You To Read A Book As A Narrator / Should I Sell My Dollars To Bdc Or Keep It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.