Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) (654 Views)

SOLD! Tokunbo 2007 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors+navi+rev.camera) / SOLD! Tokunbo 2007 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power door+6plug+chilling AC) / SOLD! Tokunbo 2007 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop Dvd+power door+6plug+chilling AC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by Ennythong2(f): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2020
Features:

• tokunbo
• 2008 model
• lagos port cleared
• duty fully paid
• air condition system
• 6 plugs engine
• rooftop DVD
• power doors
• AUTOMATIC gear
• fabric interior
• power steering/doors/mirrors/windows
• first body
• accident free
• 5FNRL38488B050729
• sound engine and gear
• buy and drive
• excellent condition

Price: #1,970,000

Call/Whatsapp: 08023295044, 09093928140

Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by Ennythong2(f): 10:18am On Nov 07, 2020
Pictures

Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by omakay(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2020
Your advert is not honest.

Your first and last pictures are not part of the vehicle description.

You had all the time in the world to proof-read your advert before posting.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by TINKU01(f): 6:08am On Nov 08, 2020
omakay:

Be calming down sir. Anybody can make this mistake. The interior is almost identical in colour. Don't be in a haste to discredit another man’s hustle. OP, do the needful
Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by omakay(m): 7:13am On Nov 08, 2020
TINKU01:

Be calming down sir. Anybody can make this mistake. The interior is almost identical in colour. Don't be in a haste to discredit another man’s hustle. OP, do the needful

I wonder why we always like to put a crown to our mistakes in this part of the world.

You should not be bothered about me who spoke out the mistake. You should be bothered about other people who viewed this thread, saw the mistakes and moved on, some were even interested but on seeing the presentation decided to walk away for their financial safety(hope you realise that this is exactly how scam ads are posted on jiji and olx)

OP, a bad ad is a bad ad, there are consequences for all actions in life.

Correct your mistake.

1 Like

Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by Ennythong2(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
omakay:

Omakay, thanks for your observation. It was an oversight. Will correct the error.

N:B: Don't be too quick in concluding wrongly about people. Nobody is above mistake.
Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by Ennythong2(f): 7:26pm On Nov 08, 2020
omakay:

I wonder why we always like to put a crown to our mistakes in this part of the world.

You should not be bothered about me who spoke out the mistake. You should be bothered about other people who viewed this thread, saw the mistakes and moved on, some were even interested but on seeing the presentation decided to walk away for their financial safety(hope you realise that this is exactly how scam ads are posted on jiji and olx)

OP, a bad ad is a bad ad, there are consequences for all actions in life.

Correct your mistake.

I wondered what would happen if men were God. Thank God you are not God. If everybody walks off without calling my attention to the error, at least one person will do the needful. You did the right thing calling my attention to the mistake made, but your approach was bad. All the same, thanks for the observation. Mistake already corrected.
Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by Ennythong2(f): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Still available. Call 08023295044.

#AmNotAnObserver
#AmNotAScam
#ISellCars
#ICanAlsoHelpMarketYourProducts
#EvenPeopleRecommendUsToOthers
#IMindMyOwnBusiness
#IfYouKnowYouKnow

Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by Ennythong2(f): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
TINKU01:

Thanks TINKU01. Wisdom will never be taken away from you. God will defend you wherever something bad is being said about you. How I wish we have many of you on Nairaland and even in Nigeria. I appreciate you.

***Mistake already corrected ***
Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by omakay(m): 8:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ennythong2:

I wondered what would happen if men were God. Thank God you are not God. If everybody walks off without calling my attention to the error, at least one person will do the needful. You did the right thing calling my attention to the mistake made, but your approach was bad. All the same, thanks for the observation. Mistake already corrected.

My approach was very intentional.

It is meant to keep you on your toes and at the top of your game.

A lot of us rely on this thread for car deals and errors are a problem for us.

Please keep up your work and be at the top of your game.

P.S: I proof-read this before posting.
Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by Ennythong2(f): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Available
Re: SOLD! Tokunbo 2008 Honda Odyssey (auto+rooftop dvd+power doors) by Ennythong2(f): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Call for more info 08023295044

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!Awoof 08 Civic Toks 1.55M Slightly Negotiable / Black Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Camry Formica Dashboard / 2019 Mercedes Benz G63 AMG 30k Miles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.