Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Swae Lee Shares Photo Of His DNA Results Which Confirms Link To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Swae Lee Shares Photo Of His DNA Results Which Confirms Link To Nigeria (479 Views)

Isreal DMW Shares Photo Of Ex-Girlfriend Who Dumped Him In 2001 Because Of ₦150 / Nigerian Dancer, Poco lee Shares Throwback Video,says Poverty Wanted To Kill Him / Okoro Blessing Shares Video Which "Confirms" Onye Eze's arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swae Lee Shares Photo Of His DNA Results Which Confirms Link To Nigeria by Kimcutie: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2020
Superstar American rapper, Swae Lee has shared a photo of his DNA results which confirmed he has a link to Nigeria.

The rapper disclosed that his curiosity pushed him into running the test which had Nigeria on top of his ancestral links.

Swae tweeted;

I was curious to see exactly what my background was so I did my ancestry makes a lot of sense

Source https://www.phgossip.com/swae-lee-shares-photo-of-his-dna-results-which-confirms-link-to-nigeria/

Lalasticlala

Re: Swae Lee Shares Photo Of His DNA Results Which Confirms Link To Nigeria by Fahdiga(m): 11:40am On Nov 07, 2020
My cousin

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Chika Ike’s Biography As She Hits 35 / Miss Nolllywood International Sonia Sunday Surprised Birthday gift to her boss / Laycon Reacts Amidst Clash Over Next Rated Artiste As Omah Lay Drops New EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.