Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigeria Was Designed To Torture Its Citizens - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Was Designed To Torture Its Citizens (202 Views)

Moghalu: FG Can’t Protect Lives Of Its Citizens But Tries To Suppress #EndSARS / Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Was Designed To Torture Its Citizens by Bitcoinking2020: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
I used to be very ignorant because I sincerely believed our leaders were just incompetent and under qualified. but most times when I accidentally or intentionally watch Nigerian news channels and here some if these so called leaders talk, I'm always amazed at the eloquence in which they address issues and It didn't make sense because obviously most of them schooled abroad and are very intelligent people yet Nigeria is a mess. so I couldn't place the problem, I wondered why I hear about billions of dollars on TV and yet we cant even fix power, or roads, or healthcare, or education, or jobs or economy etc the list is endless.
But I thank God for the endsars campaign that exposed all of them. we all finally realized that these so called leaders are not incompetent after all, they are very well qualified for their jobs but the problem is that they are all EVIL! They profit of our pain, they use us only when they need us. they shut off our power because they know as long as we are in darkness we will never be innovative. they destroyed our education sector so our youths dont get so intellectually vast enough to challenge them. they put us in hunger so when elections come we would literally sell our votes for a carton of indomie. they use the police to intimidate us so whenever we see them we dont get bold enough to challenge them. these leaders are not dull but EVIL! they are the worst form of evil and will stop at nothing to silence every youth who challenges them. I officially curse being a Nigerian as it is a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy if I had a choice to choose where i was born in. fellow Nigerian youths, please hustle and when u get enough money travel very far overseas and fight for migration and then burn this stinky green passport because it's nothing but pain misery and sorrow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Was Designed To Torture Its Citizens by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Thank God for your life that your eyes are opened. My own is that people still see this and go ahead to have children in Nigeria. I wonder which kind of future any child born in Nigeria today will have.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Designed To Torture Its Citizens by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
I need Money oooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo sad
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooosad
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooosad
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooosad
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooosad
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooosad
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooosad
oooooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Was Designed To Torture Its Citizens by 9jamustchange: 1:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
When you closely reflect on the way things are done here, you'll reach the inevitable conclusion that it has been signed and sealed that Nigeria must be kept backward or stagnant, and anyone elected as leader, irrespective of tribe, must ensure that this ancient conspiracy is strictly adhered to.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Was Designed To Torture Its Citizens by Admissionclass: 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
9jamustchange:
When you closely reflect on the way things are done here, you'll reach the inevitable conclusion that it has been signed and sealed that Nigeria must be kept backward or stagnant, and anyone elected as leader, irrespective of tribe, must ensure that this ancient conspiracy is strictly adhered to.

Who is behind this conspiracy?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pioneer NDDC Boss Turns 76, Gregory University Celebrates / "I Know Jezebel When I See Her" - Ffk Slams U.s. Vice-president Elect, Kamala H / Femi Fani Kayode And His Jezebel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.