Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

"Even If Davido Goes To The Studio Without Recording Any Song, I Will Download - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / "Even If Davido Goes To The Studio Without Recording Any Song, I Will Download (255 Views)

Burna Boy And Davido Beef In The Studio / This Question Goes To The Ladies, Honest Answers Needed / A Slay Queen That Goes To Bed With A Bucket To Urinate Is That One A Slay Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Even If Davido Goes To The Studio Without Recording Any Song, I Will Download by Reckyjrmiyagy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
A Twitter user name; Kingston has taken to his handle to express his love for Davido. He stated that "Even if Davido goes to the studio without recording any song, I will download his footsteps." His words caused so many reactions, everyone trying to express such love, and some tries to counter him back.

Davido who is yet to release his forthcoming album A Better Time has been keeping it close to his fan base "30BG" and has asked them to choose their type of sticker that would come with the ABT album.
Read more below.....
https://groovevibez.com/even-if-davido-goes-to-the-studio-without-recording-any-song-i-will-download-his-footsteps-twitter-user/

(1) (Reply)

Nnadi Clement (merriment) Story / A Lady Blows Hot On The Entire African Continent Over Fear Of Covid-19 Vaccine / Pronunciation Challenge [EPS 6] [villageman In His Farm] [lifeexperience Comedy]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.