Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,897 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport - #endsars Frontliner, Moe Odele Fires Ba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport - #endsars Frontliner, Moe Odele Fires Ba (198 Views)

Update On Verification Of Degree Certificate For Authentication At Moe Abuja / #endsars: Governor Bello’s Aide Mocks Moe Odele Over Seized Passport / Who Is Tosin Odunfa? | Nigerian Who Ordered Soyinka Out Of His Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport - #endsars Frontliner, Moe Odele Fires Ba by basebaba: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
#EndSARS frontliner, Moe Odele has fired back at the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) over claim of seizure of her passport having nothing to do with the part she played in the demonstration against police brutality.

READ MORE VIA BELOW LINK

https://www.basebaba.com/who-ordered-the-seizure-of-my-passport-endsars-frontliner-moe-odele-fires-back-at-immigration/

Re: Who Ordered The Seizure Of My Passport - #endsars Frontliner, Moe Odele Fires Ba by Danisaint112(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Which is found guilty (NIS) should please state how things publicly. Let us know where she broke the law. I hate all this cat and rat games

For those who are looking for a business to do both online and offline. You should see this free book written by my mentor that talks about "7 little known but highly profitable business few Nigerian are profiting from since 2018"

Go and read it and stop for make money online scams. The book is an eye opener and I've decided to share it with you for free.

Here's the link ==> [url]knowledgforwealth.ml/wtm-optin[/url]

Please do not download if you know you won't read it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Cant Believe this Funny Video Of Mr Ibu / Nigerians Wishes For Christmas / Alleged Exam Malpractices: Court To Rule On Adeleke And Three Others.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.