Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:57 PM

Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride (559 Views)

‘85% Women Want To Leave Their Marriages, I Tried Thrice’ – Actress, Jaiye Kuti / Blogger Blessing Okoro Says 85% Of Married Women Sleep Around / Bbnaija 2018: Freeze Backs Cee-c Over Dress From Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Kimcutie: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nigerian-Romanian broadcaster, Ifedayo Olarinde, well known as Daddy Freeze has backed Nigerian author, Reno Omokri after he stated that bride price should only be paid for virgins and not non-virgins.

Earlier, Reno Omokri revealed on Twitter that biblically and traditionally, bride prices should only be paid for virgins and not non-virgins.

Daddy Freeze has now taken to Instagram to support Reno Omokri’s position on bride price.

Daddy Freeze supported by saying that Reno Omokri’s claims are very true but expressed his regret that almost 85% of our ladies will not qualify for this if we are to strictly go by this.

He wrote; “Reno Omokri is right o! And what’s worse, if a woman is given as a virgin and she is found out not to be, she MUST be stoned to death in front of her father’s house for being promiscuous in her fathers house.

If this should be implemented, 85% of our women won’t qualify for bride price.

And for those saying this is the Old Testament, can they please show us any instance in the New Testament where the bride price of a non-virgin was paid?

◄ Deuteronomy 22 ►

New Living Translation
[13] “Suppose a man marries a woman, but after sleeping with her, he turns against her [14] and publicly accuses her of shameful conduct, saying, ‘When I married this woman, I discovered she was not a virgin.’

[15] Then the woman’s father and mother must bring the proof of her virginity to the elders as they hold court at the town gate. [16] Her father must say to them, ‘I gave my daughter to this man to be his wife, and now he has turned against her.

[17] He has accused her of shameful conduct, saying, “I discovered that your daughter was not a virgin.” But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.’ Then they must spread her bed sheet before the elders.

[18] The elders must then take the man and punish him. [19] They must also fine him 100 pieces of silver, which he must pay to the woman’s father because he publicly accused a virgin of Israel of shameful conduct. The woman will then remain the man’s wife, and he may never divorce her.

[20] “But suppose the man’s accusations are true, and he can show that she was not a virgin. [21] The woman must be taken to the door of her father’s home, and there the men of the town must stone her to death, for she has committed a disgraceful crime in Israel by being promiscuous while living in her parents’ home. In this way, you will purge this evil from among you.”

See his post below:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CHSLbPzhcab/

https://www.phgossip.com/daddy-freeze-backs-reno-omokri-says-85-of-our-women-will-not-qualify-if-bride-price-are-only-paid-for-virgins/
Lalasticlala

Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by MiaB(f): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
And the men would qualify abi?
Nonsense talk

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Same way 95percent of our men don't deserve a virgin.Men and their virginity entitlement smh

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by obyrich(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Same way 95percent of our men don't deserve a virgin
Sometimes, silence is golden
Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
obyrich:
Sometimes, silence is golden
you are wrong on this because nowhere in the scriptures was it stated that virginity is limited to women alone
Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Izabel(f): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Airhead, maybe 85% of the women are sleeping with themselves

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Izabel:
Airhead, maybe 85% of the women are sleeping with themselves
I tire ooo,no present day man deserves a virgin sef
Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Flexherbal(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
All is well!
Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Uzomacharles: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shout Out To All The Virgins Out There

Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Freestainworld(m): 5:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin angry I will return zzor and collect my money, she's not a ......
Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by CosmicPhoenix: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
Just watch as oloshos get angry over this post grin while the virgins are patiently waiting for their wedding night.if you are a Lady and you lost your virginity outside marriage,then you are an olosho

Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by obyrich(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
you are wrong on this because nowhere in the scriptures was it stated that virginity is limited to women alone
It was a suggestion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Dreamliner787(m): 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
MiaB:
And the men would qualify abi?
Nonsense talk

It's obvious you are not a virgin. Epelé oo..

Wahala for disvirgined lady wey want bride price grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Dreamliner787(m): 5:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
Same way 95percent of our men don't deserve a virgin.Men and their virginity entitlement smh

Only disvirgined ladies would complain about this..

I cum in peace.. cool cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by Izabel(f): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
Zzor:
I tire ooo,no present day man deserves a virgin sef
grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Backs Reno Omokri, Says 85% Of Our Women Will Not Qualify If Bride by MiaB(f): 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Dreamliner787:

It's obvious you are not a virgin. Epelé oo..

Wahala for disvirgined lady wey want bride price grin grin
Dumdum it's deflowered.
If you want to troll at least learn proper English first

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Pics: Police Probe Nigeria's Leading Muslim Actress / Hushpuppi And Woodberry To Be Freed On Bail With Movement Restrictions / Instagram Brand Influencer Bought Her Father A Car At 60

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.