Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. (2166 Views)

Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Ned Nwoko Takes Regina Daniels And Her Friends On A Ride In His Rolls Royce / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by nairafame(m): 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ned Nwoko’s Moroccan wife Laila Charani is dazzling in beauty on Instagram.

The slim and good-looking Laila was full of smiles when she took a photograph of herself at what appears like an outing with her husband.
She wore a black and white striped top and green trousers in this photograph.

See the screenshot below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/11/regina-daniels-husband-ned-nwoko-takes.html

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
my own ned shall not pass me by amen

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by Flexherbal(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
What money can not do, too much money can do it.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by Freestainworld(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Regina will have a lot to contain with this lady, despite being the senior wife with about 3kids, she still looks amazing and beautiful.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by Beverlyjean(f): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
this man has his women like cars.. whenever he feels like pulling anyone out , he selects like his garage....what money can do to people
Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by pepuson: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beverlyjean:
this man has his women like cars.. whenever he feels like pulling anyone out , he selects like his garage....what money can do to people

Even after saying this, if Nerd comes to you for a relationship, you will jump on him even if you are not single.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by pozehnani(f): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
This man is using Reginas blood to look fresher and younger by the day.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by Beverlyjean(f): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
pepuson:

Even after saying this, if Nerd comes to you for a relationship, you will jump on him even if you are not single.

Only when ur upbringing is flawed...i grew up in a very wealthy home... wealth had been in my family b4 I was born and will remain after I leave this world, so money dont freak me

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by Karemarealty288(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Simply put....he has garage of exotic wives..shikina

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by pepuson: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Only when ur upbringing is flawed...i grew up in a very wealthy home... wealth had been in my family b4 I was born and will remain after I leave this world, so money dont freak me

Thanks to advancement in technology, someone like me that is worried about how he will be able to cook rice tomorrow, can casually communicate with someone like you that's from a wealthy home.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by Queenmark: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2020
I find it weird how the women are not even bothered.
Re: Regina Daniels Husband, Ned Nwoko Takes Laila Charani Out To Plush Location. by WrittyWritter(f): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
Dis woman is more beautiful dan Regina aswr smiley..Money is gud shaa oo..

(1) (Reply)

In The Viral Photo, A Groom Sleeping In His Wedding Shrine Decoration / As Slim As Bruce Lee Was, No Man Has Been Able To Break His Superhuman Records / Bayo Adegbe Of House Of Modela Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.