Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,138 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

Hire A Writer For Your Blog, Project Topics, Seminar, Business, Etc. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hire A Writer For Your Blog, Project Topics, Seminar, Business, Etc. (295 Views)

Hire A Professional Writer For Your Academic Project / Download Free Project Topics And Materials | Also Hire A Writer For Fresh Topic / Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire A Writer For Your Blog, Project Topics, Seminar, Business, Etc. by ladyprowezs(f): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Are you in need of a Professional Writer/Blogger with:

100% Original Keywords
Good SEO knowledge & Optimized keywords
Low Price & High Quality Article Writing

Hire a writer for your Research paper, Project Thesis, Term paper, Research proposal, Business plan, Essays, Seminar writing and Statistical analysis.

Let our professional writers take care of it!

Place a Order and enjoy high-quality content at the best price.

https:///kmplzd

1 Like

Re: Hire A Writer For Your Blog, Project Topics, Seminar, Business, Etc. by blogtec: 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Did you think about a low-mid price agency? Maybe take a look here if you're interested: https://blogtec.io/.
Re: Hire A Writer For Your Blog, Project Topics, Seminar, Business, Etc. by emmaversity(m): 10:10am On Feb 26, 2021
I need someone to write literature review on a topic in finance.

*Requirement:*
* Must be good in writing research or Undergraduate and masters project.
* Must good in APA and Havard style of referencing.
* Must deliver work free of plagiarism (atleast 15% similarity). Evidence of a plagiarism test.
* Must be able to deliver in 2weeks time
* Must be able to write a minimum of 40 pages excluding references.
* No excuse of NEPA issue
Must constant power

*Payment procedure*
* I am paying #10000
* I will pay #1000 to get the work started
* When the work is complete you will send it then I will pay the balance #9000

*Other Instruction*
*I will provide the format for the literature review
*The sub headings that makes up the conceptual clarification will be based on the reseach objectives and hypotheses which I will forward to you. Same applies to the theoretical review and empirical review.
* If you have trust issue and would like to make sure am not a scammer and would like to deal with me in person we can meet at the university of Lagos.
*Please attach a recent work you have done

If you are interested please kindly apply at
emmanuel.mbah at yahoo dot com

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Ekiti Gov'ship Candidate Advocates Stakeholders' Input To End Actio / At 10th Nov 2020 - 2020 Neco Mathematics Expo Mathematics Questions And Answers / University Of Jos (unijos) Announce Resumption Date For Ijmb Students 2020/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.