Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

#EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima (1277 Views)

2023: Shettima Wants To Be President Using Tinubu’s Weak Health’ – Reno Omokri / 2023: Shettima Told To Resign As APC Vice Presidential Candidate / Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by nairavsdollars(f): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Alhaji Shettima Yerima, President of Arewa Youth Consultative Forum has said recent developments in the polity, especially the fall-out of the #EndSARS protests has shown that the likes of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos and national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) are not needed as contestants in the 2023 presidential election.

Speaking in an interview with Daily Independent, Yerima who reiterated his earlier position that anyone above 70 years shouldn’t contest the presidential election in 2023 however said he will wait for Tinubu to make an official declaration on his presidential ambition before making his position known.

While attesting to the fact that Tinubu has done a lot in raising and mentoring younger leaders among whom are Vice-President, Governors, Ministers, Senators and others, he said Tinubu may be destined to be a kingmaker and not a king.

His words “The way the game is; as smart as he (Tinubu) is, and from what we saw from the distance, though some of us are privileged to be around him too, it is clear that he is not needed as it is today.

"People like him are not needed in 2023. So, you cannot continue to force yourself that this must be. Even though, let me not begin to put the cart before the horse because he has not even declared that he is contesting”.

So, for some of us, we have chosen to reserve our comments and wait until he declares. Then we will tell him exactly what we feel about him. But as it is today, there is no need overstretching ourselves ; let him declare his presidential ambition first”.

“I see him as one of those elder statesmen who have made positive impacts in the lives of the younger generation. He has made a lot of people and today, we can point and say these are things he has done especially to younger ones who were opportune to work under him. He has elevated them politically and they are doing well in different fields”.

“We can mention several governors, senators, ministers and others out of his goodwill. How many Nigerians do we have today that can point out what positive things they have done in the lives of their people?"

” So, take it or leave it, he has done his best in raising younger leaders”.
“But sometimes in life again, there are those who make kings but they themselves cannot be king. Probably it is his destiny. He can make kings but he cannot be king. But there is nothing wrong in that because you can be father to the king”.
https://www.independent.ng/people-like-tinubu-not-needed-in-2023-shettimma/

Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by Flexherbal(m): 6:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
No recycling of politicians in 2023.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by tollyboy5(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin both you and tinubu are mad and not needed. Including atiku and peter obi angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by November1857(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
The owner of Nigeria has spoken !
SuperBold your slave master spoken.
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by yarimo(m): 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
mr shettima you mean people like BODE GEORGE you want to see in 2023 election or what ?
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by Danzakidakura(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2020
tollyboy5:
grin both you and tinubu are mad and not needed. Including atiku and peter obi angry
slave if your slave masters attack your criminal leader you want to attached ibos to it. Where did you see obi name there? Stupid slave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lmao all of una go soon shock
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by Karemarealty288(m): 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
If am Tinubu I won't even declare again so that their hatched plans to embarrass him will rot in their bellies.
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
The plot is clearer now
If they want to deal with southern politicians
They first separate them from their people
Then strike
Tinubu-endsars
Wike-oyigbo

After the destruction in Lagos ,they began to change narrative ,blaming igbos
And tinubu couldn’t stand with his people because of 2023
Well

Wetin concern me
I just dey

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by helinues: 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Who are the people interviewing this nonentity in the person of Shettima?

EdoFirstBorn
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by Wolexdey(m): 7:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Which nonsense king maker... You mean the Sanwo Olu who is not capable to lead or the tyrant presido seated at Also Rock....

The Leaders that keep putting the Country into generational Dept and massive looting... Useless Jagaban... Useless Kingmaker

Kingmaker my foot
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by Smithkafors(m): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
tollyboy5:
What is really wrong with you people?.Why are you always finding a way to attack other people. The height of wickedness is condemning Lekki toll gate killing and praising Gov Wike and Army for killing Igbos.This is pathetic!
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 07, 2020
November1857:
The owner of Nigeria has spoken !
SuperBold your slave master spoken.

Yoruba are the smartest tribe on earth..... Watch as we excell..... Either Tinubu or Osinbajo
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by Toosure70: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
What is Shettima
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

His words “The way the game is; as smart as he (Tinubu) is, and from what we saw from the distance, though some of us are privileged to be around him too, it is clear that he is not needed as it is today.

"People like him are not needed in 2023. So, you cannot continue to force yourself that this must be. Even though, let me not begin to put the cart before the horse because he has not even declared that he is contesting”.
https://www.independent.ng/people-like-tinubu-not-needed-in-2023-shettimma/
grin cheesy cheesy who be this illiterate again

Took my precious time to read, he ended up saying NOTHING!!!

What did you see from afar

Why didn't you tell Buhari all that when he contested for almost 5 times

Mtcheeeeeew well Tinubu deserve all you have said, he brought it upon himself out of greed and not service to humanity!!!
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by ODJ124(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2020
cool Shettima... Needs to be lied down and flogged...

BAT 2023......nothing will stop it... Except GOd...

Thread seen...
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by tollyboy5(m): 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Danzakidakura:
slave if your slave masters attack your criminal leader you want to attached ibos to it. Where did you see obi name there? Stupid slave.
Foolish people! I know you'll mention me to protect your person. I mention only one Igbo because he align himself with atiku.

When its Lagos you'll be screaming tinubu everywhere . your murderer governor has not answered his crime against humanity when he was a governor. His support for SARS officials then.

The only thing in your head is Biafra struggle and most you thought the protest was for Biafra. Hypocrite
Re: #EndSARS Protests: People Like Tinubu Are Not Needed In 2023 - Shettima by tollyboy5(m): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Smithkafors:

What is really wrong with you people?.Why are you always finding a way to attack other people. The height of wickedness is condemning Lekki toll gate killing and praising Gov Wike and Army for killing Igbos.This is pathetic!
Hypocrite! I've been hearing you guys like to protect your criminals but I never believed . now I'm seeing it. Had it been I didn't mention peter obi you won't be mentioning me.

[/b] HYPOCRITE [b]

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Senator On Fire As They Boldy Stand With Nnamdi Kanu And ESN / 2021 Prophecy: Prophet Jeremiah Makes ‘shocking’ Revelations About Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lagos Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.