Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! (1109 Views)

Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by Obrigardo: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
What you get when you search for any of these terms.
Twitter is badass! cheesy

Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by Golan007: 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin
Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by Obrigardo: 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Golan007:
grin

grin cheesy grin grin can't stop laughing
Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by RiquiPuig(m): 6:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump can no longer go to the White House, because it's For Biden tongue

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by BIGGESThead6: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2020
NA BİAFRANS Trump's defeat pain pass. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by GamalNasser: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:
What you get when you search for any of these terms.
Twitter is badass! cheesy

Big tech calling the person who was rigged out a fraud and those that committed the fraud are the heroes ..I noticed people who support Buhari are very happy about Biden and that says everything ...Satanism is real

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by Obrigardo: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Big tech calling the person who was rigged out a fraud and those that committed the fraud are the heroes ..I noticed people who support Buhari are very happy about Biden and that says everything ...Satanism is real

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.
Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by GamalNasser: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

Try and be original zombie ..stop copying troll bots content from Twitter

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by Obrigardo: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Try and be original zombie ..stop copying troll bots content from Twitter

chai it pain am... grin grin grin grin

do you like this one?

watching trump lose isnt just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled w thieves. it’s art, the first gift u open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, it’s everything u ever wanted, it’s everything u need.
Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by GamalNasser: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:

chai it pain am... grin grin grin grin

do you like this one?

watching trump lose isnt just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled w thieves. it’s art, the first gift u open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, it’s everything u ever wanted, it’s everything u need.

Create your own write up stop copy and paste

1 Like

Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by Obrigardo: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2020
GamalNasser:

Create your own write up stop copy and paste

chai see tears, see painment grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

Let me fix this mantra well so it sounds readable. Everyone, you are free to copy and make these trump cultists cry and die inside grin grin grin tongue

Watching trump lose is not just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled with thieves. It’s art, the first gift you open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, it’s everything you ever wanted, it’s everything you need.... in this life and for eternity (emphasis is my original addition) tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Twitter Throws Serious Shades At Donald Trump! by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
I know its Muslims and satanists that are doing that.

Believe me, Biden has created a problem Fir himself and supporters.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking US Court Rules In Favor Of Donald Trump / Pakistan Might Sell Nuclear Technology To The Taliban / Group Of NATO Leaders Pledge Heavy Weapon Support For Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.