Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

A Boy Called THE Batman. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Boy Called THE Batman. (730 Views)

Bisexual Robin (batman & Robin) Gets Boosie Backlash! Boosie On Bisexual Robin! / Younger Wole Soyinka Smoking, With A Boy Around Him (Throwback Photo) / A Boy In Search Of His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
have you ever wonder what it would be like if we actually had a real batman on earth, flying and jumping around buildings in the night, having amazing strength to defeat anyone who comes in it way. I present to you a story of a boy who had this desire,want,trust and hope he could be more than himself, he could bring the comics batman to real life. THIS STORY IS FILLED WITH LOVE,JUSTICE,ABUSE,DESIRE,ROMANCE,THE DARK ETC. Please Note that this story is not real and it's just for fun.
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
CHAPTER 1...(WHO AM I?)...: hi my name is jeremiah but my full name is jeremiah Godwin, i play basket ball, love dark and gray colours, i also love food but the most thing i love the most is the tv show batman. yep i know this sounds crazy but am 17 years old. currently living with my step father after my father was killed when i was only 5. my mother ran away when she could no longer endure the pain my step father caused and left me to suffer. my step father is crazy and when i mean by crazy he is nuts. sometimes he is a lovings caring father and other times he is a mad father with great anger and hate for me, Sometimes i tried escaping but things get's ugly when i do. oh and school is way worse, i get beaten and also pranked everyday by cool tall guys who thinks they own the school. you know sometimes i wish i was never born....NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
CONTINUE: "you little brat". a slap landed on my face. "how many times have i warned you huh?". the scary voice says as it belongs to my step father.. "am sorry father".i said as i tried not to cry, "who is your father huh?, your dickhead father died a long time ago. and you a just a waste product from him". i felt a kick on my chest as i fell on the floor.. "you are hurting me". i said as tears finally came out of my eyes. "i wish i could do more, i wish i could make you suffer so much that you will take your life. you are nothing but a useless son of a bitch!".he yelled and kicked me more before walking out of my room like a mad man.. i cryed and cryed wishing life was fair to me....NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
CONTINUE: The next morning i prepare for school and almost missed the school bus as i was beaten again by my step father. i just had to endure the pain and blood because i need to get good grades and i don't want to miss school. i walk towards my locker and opened it just to see my books gone and i knew it is a prank, i groan shaking my head. "now who is it this time".i ask myself i look around the school hall.. "looking for something stupid nerd".i heard a deep voice behind me and i turn around to see kent, the school badboy and hottest guy who is the school football captain.. "actually yes i can't seem to find my book".i reply. "oh that book of yours was burnt some few mintue ago".kent said as he smirks and walks away to his group.. i just shake my head telling myself that crying only makes you weak, it only makes you look foolish....NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2020
CHAPTER 2:... (I FEEL SOMETHING, SOMETHING IS CALLING OUT FOR ME)......: After school, i walk slowly towards home as i know there is no need to rush, as i walk along the cool chill street i began hearing someone calling for help and i made a U turn to see what is happening, i hide myself in the bush and watch a strange looking guy pointing a gun at a lady and i was scared. i thought of calling the police but it will bring unwanted attention and before the police is here, one of us would be dead already so i thought of another plan. which is Run for your dear life,!!! i ran and ran and stop later to hold my breath but then i started feeling different, i felt like i just made another person suffer, i felt guilt and something just keep calling me to go back, i can feel it. i then ran back to where i saw the lady but i was too late as gunshot could be heard and on reaching to the spot i saw the woman dead lying on the floor....NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
CONTINUE: i could not sleep that night as images of the dead woman keep playing on my head, And since i could not sleep i opened my window and climb to the rooftop. i then stared at the stars as cool winds blows, then again i am having that same i had before. like something wants to break free, it feels like something is calling out for me. "where is that stupid boy".my step father yelled and i quickly climb back to my room before the door was pushed opened.. "didn't you hear me calling you".a hand moves through the air and then comes towards my face and then i realize my step father is about to slap me but before his hands were able to touch mine i was able to move fast to avoid it which caused my step father to move unbalanced but later hold something to steady himself.. "how did you do that?".he asked in a shocking state... "i don't know". i said and to be honest i don't know what i wrong with me and now i just made him more mad....NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
GOODDAY MY WONDERFUL FOLLOWERS. so what do you think about this story, do you like any chapters?. trust me guys you will love this story. Watch out for CHAPTER THREE TITLE: (FACE YOUR DEMONS). face your demons, is a chapter whereby jeremiah Godwin had to face and overcome his own fears, his Own demons to discover his truly self.
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
UNTILL NEXT CHAPTER. Now please fill this thread with comments
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2020
CHAPTER 3...(FACE YOUR DEMONS)...: "ahhhh, you are a dead meat".my step father shouted and walk towards the door before locking it behind him. "you can't leave me here".. "no food or water for you and you will be locked up in this room for days".he yelled before walking away and i sat on the ground as i hug myself. "please father it's dark here, i am afraid".i said as i stared at darkness.. "just die, save yourself the pain and die".he yelled again.. "please fat..".i was not able to complete my sentence as fear suddenly take over me as i begun hearing strange noices from outside.. "please.."i close my eyes and tears force it's way out... THREE DAYS LATER... i opened my weak eyes as it has been the 3rd day of staying in darkness, 3 days of no food or water,3 days of weakness.. "please father".. i said again as my mouth felt dried.. "you are still breathing?, you are suppose to be dead".my step father said as he voice could be heard from afar.. "please".NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by ashatoda: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2020
please continue loving it already
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by littleguy444: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2020
Nice story man. got a similar story but laziness won't let me be.
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
CONTINUE: i stared at the closed door as there is no hope of escaping, i have cryed,shouted,beg but still my step father refuse to open the door. my fears increase as i stare at the dark, it feels like i am staring at darkness and it's staring back at me, for days it been mocking me and i just want to overcome it. in light comes darkness and in darkness comes light, how long will i keep running away from my own demons instead of fighting it.. "from this day on, i swear by my fathers grave that i will never be so broken again, i shall never cry again and my emotions has no place in my heart".i said with a deep cold voice with no emotion.. "as from this day on, my fear shall not rule me.".i said as i lift my weak body up and tryed to stand balanced.. "from this day on, no one tells me what to do"..i said as i walk towards the door with so much boldness.. "from this day on, i shall never depend on anyone"..i yelled before using my last strenght to kick the door open and i fainted...NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
CONTINUE: I woke up when i felt a kick on my face and that when i notice my surrounding, i fainted when i broke down the door.. "you mad boy, do you know how much i payed for this door huh?"..he slap me and i fell on the ground again... i cleaned the blood on my mouth as i stand up.. "you are standing?, you should be begging".he said as he lift his hands to the air and before he could slap me i used my hands to block his hand.. "ENOUGH..!"..i yelled and my step father was surprise to see my boldness.. "say one more word and you are dead"..i said as i walk towards my step father standing toe to toe and face to face.. "who do you think you are huh?, all you do is hate me for no good reason. first it was my mother and she left me because of you. as if that was'nt enough for you, you actually made my life a living hell.. i am not that same little boy you boss around, you hear me!!!".i yelled and push my step father on the floor which made he look shock and speechless...NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
CHAPTER 4....(A NEW LIFE)...: "starting from this day forward, i will no longer see you,feel you or even look at your stupid face till i die"..my step father said as he was still on the floor as i walk towards the main door of the house to my freedom.. "it's a promise".i reply back with a smirk before opening the door and walking out of it.. the cold wind blows and then i realise it's night.. "now where will i sleep?".i ask myself with an annoyed face.. "am sooo soo soo hunger".i sing as i walk towards the street.. "am soo soo soo hunger".. "am soooo hunger".. "don't you understand am soo sooo soo hunger".. "hey boy, are you sick or something".. i heard voice from behind me and i jump as i did not notice someone behind me... "who the hell are you?".. i ask as i face a guy who is the same age as me.. "i am suppose to be the one asking that, WHO ARE YOU?"..The guy said.. "how does your question explain why you disturb me from my walking".i ask with a raise eyebrow...NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
CONTINUE: "I called you because your bad voice can seriously raise the dead and am sure no one will buy your song".the guy said.. "oh really, you don't like my singing. i get it"..i said nodding my head.. "what do you mean by i get it?".he ask.. "like who the hell stops a person in the middle of the night just because his singing is bad?".. i semi yelled with an annoyed face.. "i was only doing you a favour by telling you how your voice is really bad"..he fired back.. "now i see why your sense are running away from you".. i said shaking my head.. "whats that suppose to mean?"..he ask.. "it means you have no sense".. "are you insulting me?".. "what does it look like huh?".. "STOP". we both turn our heads to see a much taller guy standing with a raise eyebrow.. "john have i not warned you not to play pranks on people passing by?".. "but i am not playing pranks on anyone".john replyed.. "then why are you distrubing this boy?".the guy at the middle asked...NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
CONTINUE: "am really sorry about my brother john, he is just stupid" the guy in the middle said... "i can hear you"..john said as he rise his hands up in the air waving.. i rolled my eyes and turn to the other guy.. "it's alright, i should be going"..i said as i begun walking but then suddenly the other guy block my way.. "now what?"..i ask.. "i just want say sorry on behalf of my brother to you better"..he said as he smiles.. "but you already did".. i said wishing the little talk is over.. "oh come on, it seems to me you have no where to go so am offering my house for you to stay for the night"..he reply, "it's my house too"..john shouted.. "i didn't ask for any help from you"..i said as i my mood changed.. "cool down, hot head we are not asking you to stay, we are telling you to".. john said and the other guy slaps his head.. "please do not listen to my brother".. "am clark shine wellton and this is my brother john shine wellton"..clark indroduce himself.. "I am batman"..i reply... NEXT
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
CHAPTER 5....(HE IS CRAZY)...: "you are what?.." the both brother said together and i sigh.. "you mean batman from the cartoons?"..john asked.. "is it seriously the batman"..clark said.. "are you insane or something"..john ask as he points at me.. "did he really said his name is batman?"..clark ask and i shake my head from serious headache am recieving from this two.. "believe it or not, call me batman and no more rooms for questions".. i did not tell them my real name beacause i had sworn never to trust anyone so i just had to call myself batman for safety reasons.. "did he just say that"..john said with a wide eyes.. "he seriously did"..next
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
LET GET THIS PARTY STARTED... FREE 100 CARD FOR ANYONE WHO CAN CORRETLY WRITE THE NEXT CHARTER SIX TITLE NAME.. THIS PRICE IS LIMITED TO TEN PEOPLE AND THE DEADLINE IS TOMORROW 3:45PM..
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
HERE ARE SOME CHEATS... (FAMILY _____).. FIND THE 5 MISSING WORDS AND YOU WIN..

1 Like

Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Slimdreywhizz1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
jeremiahjohn:
familly of the boy called batman
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Slimdreywhizz1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
jeremiahjohn:
familly and friend of the batmam
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
WE HAVE NO WINNER
Re: A Boy Called THE Batman. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
CONTINUE: "welcome to my house".clark said with a huge smile on his face as he open the door.. i step inside and stared at the huge living room, clark then showed me everything in the mansion, before leaving me in the guest room with john.. "do you like it?"..john asked.. "like what?"..i asked.. "the room dickhead"..john semi yelled and that just changed my mood.. "you know what kid".. i take step towards him.. "just because your brother let me stay in your house does not mean you could get on my bad side and come out free"..i said as i grab his shirt as lift him up against the wall... "am sorry bro chill"..john said and rolled his eyes.. i droped him down and sat on the king size bed... NEXT

(1) (Reply)

Money Transfer From One Bank To Another But Not Credited. It's Been 11 Days Now. / I Need Library Equipment / We Are Still Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.