Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Trump And How He Will Be Confirmed President And Sworn In January 2021. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump And How He Will Be Confirmed President And Sworn In January 2021. (3547 Views)

Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trump And How He Will Be Confirmed President And Sworn In January 2021. by Shaprara: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
People are missing out the fact that the electors in the USA haven’t called the election for any candidate yet because there is legal dispute ongoing in the courts and recounts in some states and other issues that are been fixed like the voting machines and all. What has just been declared is projection by the media that Biden has won the election, the media don’t get to call the election for any candidate, As the process drags out, even if Biden get the electoral college vote he needs , he still needs to be elected by the electors meaning the state legislature in which the Republicans control 26 states and the democrats 24.

Meaning a democrat majority in California gets one vote while a republican majority in Ohio gets one vote.

By the virtue of the state electors Trump could become president.

Wonder why trump is playing golf today in the midst of all that is going on regarding the election. Reeeee

1 Like

Re: Trump And How He Will Be Confirmed President And Sworn In January 2021. by Obrigardo: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Shaprara:
People are missing out the fact that the electors in the USA haven’t called the election for any candidate yet because there is legal dispute ongoing in the courts and recounts in some states and other issues that are been fixed like the voting machines and all. What has just been declared is projection by the media that Biden has won the election, the media don’t get to call the election for any candidate, As the process drags out, even if Biden get the electoral college vote he needs , he still needs to be elected by the electors meaning the state legislature in which the Republicans control 26 states and the democrats 24.

Meaning a democrat majority in California gets one vote while a republican majority in Ohio gets one vote.

By the virtue of the state electors Trump could become president.

Wonder why trump is playing golf today in the midst of all that is going on regarding the election. Reeeee

See tears cry cry cry cry cry cry

grin grin grin grin grin

My mantra from today, deal with it..

I love seeing Trump supporters CRY, it's my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Their loss is the only reason i'm still alive, i was born to love and enjoy the failure that they have achieved.

I also love this too tongue tongue

watching trump lose isnt just a hobby, it’s a lifestyle, a reason to breathe, an escape from this cruel world filled w thieves. it’s art, the first gift u open on christmas, a hug from a loved one, it’s everything u ever wanted, it’s everything u need.
Re: Trump And How He Will Be Confirmed President And Sworn In January 2021. by Shaprara: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good for you.

You lose some and you win some.

Remember this about Donald Trump, throughout his life, at every turn, he is always losing until he win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graphic - Russian VDV Convoy In Hostomel Ukraine Annihilated / FORBES LIST: The World's Richest ROYALS / Islam Is Getting In Trouble, Sudan Is The First Country To Ban Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.