Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. (534 Views)

This Is What Will Happen After Queen Elizabeth's Death / Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / What Will Happen If Donald Trump Refuses To Leave Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by Paschal2806: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
*LET US GO BACK TO HISTORY:*
*SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF TRUMP REFUSES TO VACATE OFFICE.*
On March 4th 1801 the second president of the United States John Adams refused to hand over office to his main rival at the 1800 election Thomas Jefferson. The rule of midday January 20 had not been written yet.

Despite his stubbornness THE OFFICE SIMPLY LEFT HIM!

After Thomas Jefferson was sworn in at an event which the incumbent refused to attend Whitehouse staff started to remove the president’s belongings from the White house (Adams was the first president to reside at the new official residence). All security organs cut all official communication. All presidential staff stopped taking instructions from Adams – THE OFFICE MOVED.

From that time all incumbents at the White House prepare early to leave in-case they see signs of losing to avoid humiliation by the independent organs of state (The Military, The secret Service, The CIA, FBI and all White House staff. They all operate under a code - that of serving a man/woman who has carried the WILL of the people at an election)

As soon as Biden clinches the 270 votes and is officially declared by all returning officers in the states the following is going to happen;

1- The secret service divides its attention between the incumbent and the incoming President.

2- CIA begins to brief both (including top secret intelligence which is traditionally reserved for one individual-the commander in chief)

3- The counter intelligence teams of the CIA which ‘spy’ on The CIA also begin to brief both

4- Whitehouse staff begin to prepare to re-do the house in-line with the taste of the president elect.

5- At Midday on January 20 Whitehouse staff remove all his belongings from the house and bring in the belongings of the new president (they wait for no one’s instructions)

6- The deductions for White house rent on Trump’s salary stops in January

7- The deductions for Whitehouse rent begins on Joe Biden’s presidential salary in January

8- Melania Trump stops being the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday

9- Dr. Jill Biden becomes the boss of Whitehouse on January 20 at midday

10- At midday on January 20 all the power organs of the US cut official communication with Trump; The pentagon, The CIA, The FBI, The Attorney General. The secret service maintains minimal communication since it is going to guard the ex-president all his life.

11- The BEAST and AIRFORCE ONE salutes Trump for the last time and move their attention to Biden. The BEAST begins to carry Biden’s blood samples as is the tradition.

Without instructions from any one! It has been so for over 200 years.l.

My View on this development.
America Election has come and gone. Even Mr Donald Trump refused to accept the Result and was calling on Election officials to stop. They went ahead with their work and today, they have declared Senator Joe Biden as President elect.
This was possible despite numerous power of Mr Donald Trump because of strong institutions USA has built over the years.
I believe there are a lot of lessons to be learnt from US Elections.

Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by helinues: 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
America has good judicial system, Trump is only fuming in the mouth.

I am just hoping he wont incite his fans on violence cos that may put him in trouble after office
Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by Perfecttouch(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2020
Really?
Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by EmptyGarden(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
We will definitely sue. It is not over.
Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by elgramz: 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
The only lesson to be learnt from this US election is that they also rig elections in the US.

2 Likes

Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by DenreleDave(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ok
Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by Flexherbal(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
There are indeed a lot of lessons to be learnt.
Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by othermen: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump had over 70 million votes. Both candidates have record votes. He is demanding probity; aside having a right to do so, he has reasons to with the report of voting systems malfunctioning in some counties.

The media has emboldened folks to be corrupt with the votes, anything to get the orange man out is fair and good-+ even if that includes ballot rigging. I hope it is not so and ensuring it is not so, is to have a reexamination and some recounts.

Trump is popular across the world, and he had a remarkable presidency. Neomarxians have not done the education Trumpism has inculcated through his interesting relationship with the media. Did he start a war? He brought nations together, nations that have been historically hostile and how was the economy before the pandemic?

And the pandemic is the only campaign against him. Black folks were shot by police during Obama's time too. Wanting law and order shouldn't be an evidence of racism.

China approaches. I hope we all get strength for real issues anyway; I am Nigerian. Let us talk about our own.
Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by HallaDaTruth: 9:27pm On Nov 07, 2020
We dey watch
Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by HallaDaTruth: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
othermen:
Trump had over 70 million votes. Both candidates having record votes. He is demanding probity; aside having a right to do so, he has reasons to with the report of system malfunctioning in some counties.

The media has emboldened folks to be corrupt with the votes, anything to get the orange man out is fair and good-+ even if that includes ballot ringing. I hope it is not so and ensuring it is not so, is to have a reexamination and some recounts.

Lots of dead ghost votes were counted. Imagine the amount of rigging. Military votes were not counted. Biden will only be cnn president
Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by IamPlato(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
This looks like a mistake...

The future won't be funny...

You should have stayed with Trump but no...

I will pray for America...
Re: See What Will Happen If Trump Refuses To Vacate Office. by punisha: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
Op thank u for this!

Called to check up on my extended family in Texas 2days ago and what they said made me zip my mouth.

An uncle said and I quote "The US is already programmed to carter it's people, regardless of who wins, there is a system that is proven and works. Nigerians should focus on Nigeria"

Nigeria in all its magnanimity will never get to look like this in the next 100years if the same set of people keep ruling.

Everyone wants to move on and ahead but only the north will keep Nigeria backwards and far away from civilization.
They will never allow for such defined system.

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Becomes First Country In Africa To Roll-out E-livestock Logging System / (video): Ukrainian TV Presenter Calls For Genocide Of Russian Children / Zelensky: compromise with Russia will be put on referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.