Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

How To Change IP Or VPN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Change IP Or VPN (386 Views)

Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed / Lagos Gov Ticket: Ambode’s Wife Fails To Change Tinubu’s Mind / 2019: PDP Resolves To Change Name After String Of Governorship Losses - This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change IP Or VPN by NaijaMutant(f): 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Dear Nairalanders,

With the resurgence of the Social Media bill by the NASS, coupled with the recent freezing of bank accounts and seizure of passports, nobody knows what the next move will be.

Our response to this tyrannical tendencies and the brutal attempt to gage free speech in the guise of regulating the social media is to proactively arm ourselves with the right information while we expect the worse.

In short, what I'm saying is: abeg who sabi how to change IP or VPN should in case undecided
Re: How To Change IP Or VPN by IJOBA2: 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Dear Nairalanders,

With the resurgence of the Social Media bill by the NASS, coupled with the recent freezing of bank accounts and seizure of passports, nobody knows what the next move will be.

Our response to this tyrannical tendencies and the brutal attempt to gage free speech in the guise of regulating the social media is to proactively arm ourselves with the right information while we expect the worse.

In short, what I'm saying is: abeg who sabi how to change IP or VPN should in case undecided
IZ A SIMPU STUFFZ. JUST BUY 911 VPN DAZZOL
Re: How To Change IP Or VPN by NaijaMutant(f): 9:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
IJOBA2:
IZ A SIMPU STUFFZ. JUST BUY 911 VPN DAZZOL

You're complicating things here undecided
Re: How To Change IP Or VPN by IJOBA2: 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
NaijaMutant:

You're complicating things here undecided
911 IS THE STRONGEST IP IN THE MARKET TODAY. GET IT AND DM. DAZZOL cool
Re: How To Change IP Or VPN by NaijaMutant(f): 6:19am On Nov 08, 2020
CruzJoe:

I sell v.pn at a very cheap......

U can use it, whenever you want to visit Internet..... It will hide your real location (change your ip to any country you want)

V.pn can also be used to enter any restricted website successfully.

NOTE: the best v.pn to use is premium v.pn (paid v.pn.......never you use free v.pns... It will leak your real identity without you knowing.

I have Nord premium v.pn for sale at a very cheap prize....
And you can use it on both your phone or laptop

Click on my whatsapp link below to chat me

Bookmarked.
Re: How To Change IP Or VPN by Lisaint(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2020
CruzJoe:

I sell v.pn at a very cheap......

U can use it, whenever you want to visit Internet..... It will hide your real location (change your ip to any country you want)

V.pn can also be used to enter any restricted website successfully.

NOTE: the best v.pn to use is premium v.pn (paid v.pn.......never you use free v.pns... It will leak your real identity without you knowing.

I have Nord premium v.pn for sale at a very cheap prize....
And you can use it on both your phone or laptop

Click on my whatsapp link below to chat me

Nord is the most common vpn all around Nigeria Internet space

And you wanna sell it lol

Guys just search for nord on telegram

There are so many groups sharing free nord login

3 Likes

Re: How To Change IP Or VPN by NaijaMutant(f): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lisaint:

Nord is the most common vpn all around Nigeria Internet space

And you wanna sell it lol

Guys just search for nord on telegram

There are so many groups sharing free nord login

Much appreciated.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Aerial Video Of Port Harcourt / VIDEO: VP Osinbajo Arrives At The Emir Of Lafia's Palace With Nasarawa Governor. / Overview Of Gombe 2021 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.