Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

US Election: I Will Be President To All Americans – Joe Biden On Victory - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Election: I Will Be President To All Americans – Joe Biden On Victory (246 Views)

Putin Replies Biden On Killer Insult: ‘It Takes One To Know One’ / Putin Finally Congratulates Biden On US Election Victory / 'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Election: I Will Be President To All Americans – Joe Biden On Victory by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Joe Biden, the President-Elect of the United States, US, has appreciated Americans for voting him as their next president.

Biden, who was the presidential candidate of the Democratic Party described his victory as an honour.

In a tweet on his verified Twitter handle, Biden promised to be president of all Americans.

Biden, however, noted that the work ahead would be hard.

According to Biden: “America, I’m honored that you have chosen me to lead our great country.

“The work ahead of us will be hard, but I promise you this: I will be a President for all Americans — whether you voted for me or not.

“I will keep the faith that you have placed in me.”

Biden, who is the candidate of the Democrat, had defeated the outgoing President, Donald Trump after polling the highest number of votes.

source: https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/07/us-election-i-will-be-president-to-all-americans-joe-biden-on-victory/

Re: US Election: I Will Be President To All Americans – Joe Biden On Victory by Racoon(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Unlike a president that said “I hope you have a copy of the election results.The constituents, for example, gave me 97% [of the vote] cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/25/buhari’s-statement-us-institute-peace-made-everyone-cringe-0
Re: US Election: I Will Be President To All Americans – Joe Biden On Victory by jenny005: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
.......And so shall it be.........AMEN....... Please sir remain loyal and faithful to all americans. For the ALMIGHTY GOD Who appointed you over them shall give u the grace to lead them to the very last. For i know that its gonna be well with you.
Re: US Election: I Will Be President To All Americans – Joe Biden On Victory by chinae(m): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
This is how Buhari stated with his cliche of being for all and none.

History about to replay or...

1 Like

Re: US Election: I Will Be President To All Americans – Joe Biden On Victory by abduljabbar4(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
Racoon:
Unlike a president that said “I hope you have a copy of the election results.The constituents, for example, gave me 97% [of the vote] cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/25/buhari’s-statement-us-institute-peace-made-everyone-cringe-0

Don't tell me that you are still crying, Mr Raccoon. As serial losers, this should just be another sad day for ipob.

Remember this statement:

"I belong to everybody, and I belong to nobody"
Re: US Election: I Will Be President To All Americans – Joe Biden On Victory by TossTos: 11:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Okay

And We Look foward with hope that your governance will favor the entire black race too and there will be no more RACISM

@tosgramm

(1) (Reply)

2020 USA Elections Voter Fraud: Texas Sues 4 Swing States / Pelosi: House 'will Proceed' To Impeachment Of Trump / 20,000 National Guard Troops Expected In Washington For Biden's Inauguration CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.