Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

US Election 2020: I Am Excited – Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Election 2020: I Am Excited – Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden (317 Views)

President Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden, US President-Elect / Atiku Congratulates Joe Biden, Reveals Next Move / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1)

US Election 2020: I Am Excited – Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden by Fastnewsnigeria: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
The President of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has congratulated former Vice President Joe Biden, who is now currently the President Of US.

Buhari said his election as the President of the United States was at a time of uncertainty and challenges in world affairs.

He noted that the victory of Joe Biden is a significant reminder that democracy is the best form of government.

In a statement by his spokesman, Garba Shehu, Buhari, said the most powerful group are not the politicians, but voters who can decide the fate of candidates for elective office at the polling booth.

“The main benefit of democracy is the freedom of choice and the supremacy of the will of the people.

I am excited by the fact that you are an experienced politician who had served as Congressman for 40 years and a Vice President for eight years.

This is a remarkable track record that gives us hope that you will add value to the presidency and world affairs.”

President Buhari said he looks forward to enhanced cooperation between Nigeria and the United States at economic, diplomatic and political levels, including especially on the war against terrorism.
SOURCE: https://fastnewsng.com/us-election-2020-i-am-excited-buhari-joe-biden/

Re: US Election 2020: I Am Excited – Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden by jenny005: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
......... And what of the war against corruption. Its not included........... It is well
Re: US Election 2020: I Am Excited – Buhari Congratulates Joe Biden by Mynd44: 4:36am On Nov 08, 2020

(1)

Northern Hypocrisy On Alcohol / How Uzodinma And Ararume Fight Consumed Imo Speaker / We Must Renew Ties That Bind Us Together As A Society – Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.