Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Having 2 Jobs... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having 2 Jobs... (503 Views)

2 Jobs At Food Processing Plant In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having 2 Jobs... by Chechem: 12:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Please house, is it a crime to do 2 jobs in Nigeria? I have a job that runs 6pm to 7:30am and I just secured a govt job that runs from 8:00am to 5pm.

I am a young man and I think I can combine both for the main time, the govt job keep insisting that we resign from any other jobs we are doing.

I just want to know if its a crime to combine jobs in Nigeria, evennif none is clashing and none is affecting the other...

I know some people might say that I am greedy but I am not, the salaries are small and bills/responsibilities are many.

2 Likes

Re: Having 2 Jobs... by youngsahito(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Chechem:
Please house, is it a crime to do 2 jobs in Nigeria? I have a job that runs 6pm to 7:30am and I just secured a govt job that runs from 8:00am to 5pm.

I am a young man and I think I can combine both for the main time, the govt job keep insisting that we resign from any other jobs we are doing.

I just want to know if its a crime to combine jobs in Nigeria, evennif none is clashing and none is affecting the other...

I know some people might say that I am greedy but I am not, the salaries are small and bills/responsibilities are many.
you can go ahead na if the job won't clash and you would be able to rest well.
Re: Having 2 Jobs... by samwise180(m): 2:39am On Nov 08, 2020
I just hope Op doesn't get stressed when you have started the two works.
Re: Having 2 Jobs... by DaBillionnaire: 5:36am On Nov 08, 2020
Chechem:

Can you give me one?
Re: Having 2 Jobs... by Haywhyluv: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2020
When someone just need one, this life no balance Atall

1 Like

Re: Having 2 Jobs... by daddycee91(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2020
Carry on bro

(1) (Reply)

New Openings!!! / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! / Urgent Vacancy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.