Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,591 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting (1389 Views)

Davido And Wizkid Has Finally Do A Track Together / Would You Like To Advertise On Musicnobs.com?..16,513 Just Today And Counting / Wizkid Has Been Kidnapped! Ransome Demanded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by nigentgist: 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2011
Wizkid has 4 albums out already according to alaba, despite the fact that the EME crooner has released a little over 4 singles.

Pirates must be having a field day though we cant wait for his official album to drop as this album has to be the most anticipated album of 2011 in my opinion.

Other albums to look forward to later in the year includes MR Endowed by Dbanj, Versus by 9ice an Is it your Money Vol II by Eldee.
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by swaggapee: 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
THIS NIGENTGIST you are very silly, must u bring everything u see on their twiiter page here? see how you are spamming the whole nairaland

you are a mumu, anything u see for their twitter is now topic for u to bring hia
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by ajbjunkie: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by swaggapee: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2011
THIS NIGENTGIST you are very silly, must u bring everything u see on their twiiter page here? see how you are spamming the whole nairaland

you are a mumu, anything u see for their twitter is now topic for u to bring hia
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by shotster50(m): 3:06am On Mar 17, 2011
swaggapee:

Must you stalk him on every thread to drive your point? Or is it that yoou dont have anything else to say?? Smh
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by Basics007: 5:17am On Mar 17, 2011
swaggapee:

Haba bros. Na fight.
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by swaggapee: 8:18am On Mar 17, 2011
shotster50:

Must you stalk him on every thread to drive your point? Or is it that yoou dont have anything else to say?? Smh

and must u also stalk me to reply me on every thread. shotster you are a big goat
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by tosinaded(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2011
oshi oda
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by Mobinga: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2011
tosinaded@:

oshi oda
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by johnjoel(m): 3:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
silly thread mu mu boy
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by shotster50(m): 11:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
swaggapee:

and must u also stalk me to reply me on every thread. shotster you are a big goat

Stalk you You must be high on something.
Re: Wizkid Has 4 Albums And Counting by eghost247(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2011
nigentgist:

Wizkid has 4 albums out already according to alaba, despite the fact that the EME crooner has released a little over 4 singles.

Pirates must be having a field day though we cant wait for his official album to drop as this album has to be the most anticipated album of 2011 in my opinion.

Other albums to look forward to later in the year includes MR Endowed by Dbanj, Versus by 9ice an Is it your Money Vol II by Eldee.

most anticipated you gotta be kidding me

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ Bet Cypher (bet 2011 Hiphop Award) / MP3 + VIDEO: Wizkid – Daddy Yo (prod. By Dreskull) / Download Audio: Timaya – Ah Blem Blem (electric Bodega Remix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.