Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King (23712 Views)

Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Tinubu: Hurdles Before A Kingmaker Eying The Throne / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by owobokiri(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2020
lekki1444:
KINGMAKER IS BIGGER THAN A KING
Wharever, but let him stay at Bourdillion to make his type of Kings.. No one wants to see the presidential plane used for dru7g smuggling. Plss
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2020
We said it grin

That's how they wanted to bring their evil godfatherism to my Edo state

Useless people
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by bluecircle470: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2020
JidennaJason:
Yerima is trying to tell us that Tinubu is just like MOSES in the Bible.... He lead them to the PROMISE LAND but he couldn't enter the promise land.

Maybe because of his brown teeth, or something else, but Yerima is correct.

Tinubu is not needed, he should go back to his bourdilion residence and sniff his cocaine while relaxing inside his loaded bullion van.

Tinubu will never contest rather he’ll bring out a very good candidate from the south but not an ipob pigs sha
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by guy222: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2020
bareal:

It's not for us to blame Shettima but Tinubu for being stupid and selfish.
For you to open your mouth and say Tinubu is selfish simply means you dont know the meaning of selfish, please make use of your dictionary, abeg before you open your mouth in the morning like this to say nonsense try to brush your mouth because the odour wey the commot for your mouth right now fit give person corona virus, *running out of thread because the smell the choke me
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Niceman12(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2020
CHANNELStv2020:
After Tinubu supported u against his own people,this is the pay back? even after allowing n also defended Buhari in lekki massacre now he is only a kingmaker?Abiola on my mind (they would never learn)

ACF are not buhari's supporters, they are always against him. They even endorse Atiku in the last presidential election.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by EagleNest(m): 7:21am On Nov 08, 2020
But Arewas are destined to be both King Makers and Kings? Hipocrites all of una!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by lekki1444: 7:25am On Nov 08, 2020
owobokiri:

Wharever, but let him sttay at Bourdillion to make his type of Kings.. No one wants to see the presidential plane used for dru7g smuggling. Plss
He is the one who gave you buhari. so he controls presidents too. he is the ultimate politician in nigeria. the east or northern part of nigeria can never produce a politician the calibre of tinubu. tinubu is a man amongst boys. he is playing chess while they are playing draught

THE JAGABAN OF BORGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Yus2020: 7:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Anybody that tinubu support will not be the president of this country
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by sharpwriter(m): 7:28am On Nov 08, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Them don dey show am sample. If that man wise make him just no waste him time and money for 2023. How are we even sure there would be election in 2023. Maybe the country go do scatter then sef

You are one of those thinking right here cool smiley
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by NADFOR: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2020
sammy7410:
Them never see anything
Honestly, them never see anything.There eyes go soon clear
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by MoIbrahim: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2020
helinues:
sad

This one will just open his mouth gbagada with nothing reasonable to come out with.

The spokesman of people sharing destiny have spoken.

Oya everybody come and collect your own destiny pls cheesy
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by merits(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2020
Big fallacy
So him himself destiny to be slave to tiffnubu,abi.
Mumu talk from mumu man.

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Access03(m): 7:34am On Nov 08, 2020
beardedboy:
All the space bookers above are ipobians.

Just seeing Tinubu has raised their entropy up to a thousand times.

Tinubu never mentioned anything about contesting for president yet these ones are already scrambling for his head.

Even if he does, how's it their problem? Isn't he a Nigerian? Doesn't he have the right? Does it stop them from also contesting for the position.

I don't understand what kind of people they are. Instead of working hard to build your home, and present a reputable candidate from your region, you're striving hard 24/7 to destroy some other people's structure.

It's really saddening that we share a country with these folks.

Yesterday, a governor in their region was shedding crocodile tears, the thread was scanty. But see a thread about Tinubu is already full early Sunday morning.

This bad belle is on another level.
Aptly captured. They booked space on anything Jagaban,& you see them masturbating all day. Useless Yeasterners

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by DCatt: 7:37am On Nov 08, 2020
The way fulani and igbos are scared of this man, ehn! They know he will do something different from the status quo. He hasn't even declared yet they are crapping their pants, what then if he declares to run?

If Tinubu wants to run he should by all means run but first see if Trump would give him a word. He should then declare and contact Trump again and ask for protection as a candidate. Trump has suffered in the hands of desperate opposition, he knows what political persecution is and can relate. I won't be surprised if he knows the true nature of things that are closed to most Nigerians. The way they are shouting Trump in America is the same way they shouting Tinubu in Nigeria, the only difference is Trump is already in office and Tinubu has not held any political office in 20 years.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by KosiGee(m): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2020
beardedboy:

Tinubu never mentioned anything about contesting for president yet these ones are already scrambling for his head.

Even if he does, how's it their problem? Isn't he a Nigerian? Doesn't he have the right? Does it stop them from also contesting for the position.

I don't understand what kind of people they are. Instead of working hard to build your home, and present a reputable candidate from your region, you're striving hard 24/7 to destroy some other people's structure.

Yesterday, a governor in their region was shedding crocodile tears, the thread was scanty. But see a thread about Tinubu is already full early Sunday morning.

You vomited a load of nonsense without the slightest mentioning of Yerima Shettima. You ended up in your usual stereotyping of shifting your frustrations to the tribe that gives you nightmare.
Are all the above posts from south easterners?

Did you not see posts from Tinubu defenders?

I do not like mr Shettima but I think there’s sense in his reactions.
If I have any reservations about his comments, it’s the fact that he said all and bared his mind about Tinubu’s political ambitions while claiming to be reticent about it.

Tinubu is a smart politician from whom many have benefited. He has raised leaders and maybe mr Yerima might be right about his observations. I concur with him. Tinubu might be better off as a kingmaker rather than the king.

If he eventually declares his intention to contest for the presidency, I don’t know what else mr Yerima would say differently or add on from what he has just said.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by guy222: 7:40am On Nov 08, 2020
We dont know if thieve Tinubu will ever be the president of Nigeria. But what we and the entire world know is that Tinubu has achieve more and tutor and raise more politician in high places than any ipob or igbo politician dead or alive, so lets give this man a break. Imagin one man, a single man being the godfather of the vice president, the senate president, the speaker of national house of assemble, ministers, senators, ambassors, governors, perm sect etc, they would have been no buhari today if not for Tinubu, infact this man is the greatest politician that ever came out of nigeria, though i hate him because he is one of our problem in nigeria and therefor he can never be the president of nigeria.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by KosiGee(m): 7:43am On Nov 08, 2020
guy222:
We dont know if thieve Tinubu will ever be the president of Nigeria. But what we and the entire world know is that Tinubu has achieve more and tutor and raise more politician in high places than any ipob or igbo politician dead or alive, so lets give this man a break. Imagin one man, a single man being the godfather of the vice president, the senate president, the speaker of national house of assemble, ministers, senators, ambassors, governors, perm sect etc, they would have been no buhari today if not for Tinubu, infact this man is the greatest politician that ever came out of nigeria, though i hate him because he is one of our problem in nigeria and therefor he can never be the president of nigeria.

Focus on Yerima’s comment sir. Leave IPOB out of this. It makes you look silly and awkward.

Stop derailing.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Minjim: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2020
JidennaJason:
Yerima is trying to tell us that Tinubu is just like MOSES in the Bible.... He lead them to the PROMISE LAND but he couldn't enter the promise land.

Tinubu is not needed, he should go back to his bourdilion residence and sniff his cocaine while relaxing inside his loaded bullion van.

Majority of people in the West know this.

I can't vote a Tinubu for President.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by owobokiri(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2020
lekki1444:
He is the one who gave you buhari. so he controls presidents too. he is the ultimate politician in nigeria. the east or northern part of nigeria can never produce a politician the calibre of tinubu. tinubu is a man amongst boys. he is playing chess while they are playing draught

THE JAGABAN OF BORGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You say? They're about to "play chess" with him. You know, the problem is not with giving the monkey water to drink, collecting the cup back from the monkey, there lied the problem. At the rate they're hurling in his viciously corrupt surbodinates, it's only a matter of time before your 'Jagaban the controller' starts to "control" some quarters in the Nigerian prisons.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by bangging(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Kaiser20: 7:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Sonnobax15:
grin. Tinubu political nyansh don too suffer for these people preeq.......see raping

Someone closer to him should please advice him to drop his presidency ambition,if not,he may not be able to recover from the defeat...
Tinubu is a smart guy he knows his levels, he will will never openly contest the presidential seat he knows it's a waste of resources.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Access03(m): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Oizatobad:
THE SENSELESS PEOPLE OF YORUBA'S WON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS STATEMENT. YOU SUPPOSE KNOW THAT PRESIDENT WON'T COME FROM YORUBA'S IN 2023
But from the nitwits Igbos! You're still 50 years away from learning National politics. All your past & present valueless leaders aint quarter of Jagaban interms of the big influence he wields across. Yoruba won't throw our prized asset under the bus, for one foolish region to be throwing tantrums. Asiwaju ti'a, Jagaban ekun Oko Remi. Ipako o'gbo shuti, ori'elegan lo buru. Eyin were omo abin'pabe!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Access03(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2020
KosiGee:

Focus on Yerima’s comment sir. Leave IPOB out of this. It makes you look silly and awkward.

Stop derailing.
What has Shettima said. He gave his candid opinion, but you're to blind to read the 'first-twenty' comments, and tell us if the they never derailed the thread. Stupid yeasterners trying to be clever by half, as usual.

1 Like

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by beardedboy(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2020
KosiGee:

You vomited a load of nonsense without the slightest mentioning of Yerima Shettima. You ended up in your usual stereotyping of shifting your frustrations to the tribe that gives you nightmare.
Are all the above posts from south easterners?

Did you not see posts from Tinubu defenders?

I do not like mr Shettima but I think there’s sense in his reactions.
If I have any reservations about his comments, it’s the fact that he said all and bared his mind about Tinubu’s political ambitions while claiming to be reticent about it.

Tinubu is a smart politician from whom many have benefited. He has raised leaders and maybe mr Yerima might be right about his observations. I concur with him. Tinubu might be better off as a kingmaker rather than the king.

If he eventually declares his intention to contest for the presidency, I don’t know what else mr Yerima would say differently or add on from what he has just said.

Firstly, no tribe gives me a nightmare. Even if there'll ever be one, it can never be 5%ers. If not for quota system, the major tribes in Nigeria are Fulanis, Yoruba and Hausa. Who sabi Igbo?!

Secondly, you've spoken from all sides of your mouth like the typical ipob that you are. I owe you no response.
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by humilitypays(m): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2020
"Tinubu in 2023 or we declare our Iragbiji republic" - says Nairaland Tinubu Hoodlums & Miscreants! shocked shocked
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by UncleJJ(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Oizatobad:
THE SENSELESS PEOPLE OF YORUBA'S WON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THIS STATEMENT. YOU SUPPOSE KNOW THAT PRESIDENT WON'T COME FROM YORUBA'S IN 2023

It means Tinubu once again will be amongst the few men who decide who the President will be.

Perhaps the western bloc as it were remains intact!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Access03:
But from the nitwits Igbos! You're still 50 years away from learning National politics. All your past & present valueless leaders aint quarter of Jagaban interms of the big influence he wields across. Yoruba won't throw our prized asset under the bus, for one foolish region to be throwing tantrums. Asiwaju ti'a, Jagaban ekun Oko Remi. Ipako o'gbo shuti, ori'elegan lo buru. Eyin were omo abin'pabe!
OYO
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Gandollaar(f): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2020
JidennaJason:

... with four strong jiggly bwests from two Caribbean teenagers !
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Access03(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Nightstalker:
We said it grin

That's how they wanted to bring their evil godfatherism to my Edo state

Useless people
Hope you're better off now! Godfatherism, it's in all forms of life. You need to widen your horizon on the opoto yarn on godfatherism, & know. You think it's all works in politics!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Nooel1: 7:57am On Nov 08, 2020
helinues:
sad

This one will just open his mouth gbagada with nothing reasonable to come out with.

Sifia Pains loading.

Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Access03(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2020
Oizatobad:
OYO
Is that all you could do? I thought you wanna masturbate more, and lets engage beautifully. Danburoba!
Re: Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Destined To Be A Kingmaker, Not A King by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2020
beardedboy:

It will be unwise to assume he doesn't seek the title of president albeit covertly. Yes, he has the right to contest like every other nigerian but is he qualified? No, the indexes are against him. Why u see us igbos dey chuk mouth for e mata na because we no want pesin wey go run d country like him family business amongst other logical reasons. If he were contesting for a government position in the SW then if for no concern us, na una side be dat. It's not hate o but as long as one Nigeria is concerned we need capable hands cogent enough to steer the country away from ruin and Tinubu doesn't fit that description. That said, you would not vote the said incompetent SE governor if he ran for president tomorrow for the same reason we don't want tinubu. No be tribe something so no let sentiments cloud ya reasoning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Invades Justice Mary Odili’s House - Peoples Gazette / President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX) / Lai Mohammed Bags UN Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.