Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,101 members, 7,953,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Joe Biden Will Be Impeached For Running Mate To Lead – Apostle Suleman Reveals - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joe Biden Will Be Impeached For Running Mate To Lead – Apostle Suleman Reveals (453 Views)

Delta Speaker Congratulates Okowa As He Emerges Running Mate To Atiku / Apostle Suleman Reveals Why He Doesn’t Insult Pres. Buhari / Biography Of Running Mate Of Late MKO Abiola Baba Gana Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Biden Will Be Impeached For Running Mate To Lead – Apostle Suleman Reveals by Molan123: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Apostle Suleman made this prophecy in March 2020 in a viral video which has now resurfaced on the internet.

According to the video, Apostle Suleman revealed that Joe Biden will emerged winners, defeating Donald Trump.

Not just that, he also revealed that a woman will emerged as Vice President, first in the history of America.

Having said that, the preacher revealed a sad order of event will happen to Joe Biden (Winner) after he wins the election.

According to Apostle Suleman’s prophetic video, the winner of the November 3rd election will be humiliated and impeached while the Lady running mate of the winner will then take over leadership.

He said, His words: “America should not joke with the next election, because they will support the opponent of the current president.

“Before I go further let me say this, the lord gave me a prophesy last year, two years ago, or so, that Trump will not be re-elected and I was worried.

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/08/joe-biden-will-be-impeached-for-running-mate-to-lead-apostle-suleman-reveals/
Re: Joe Biden Will Be Impeached For Running Mate To Lead – Apostle Suleman Reveals by theFilmtric: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2020
This man again?
Everybody knows that Biden is too old to run for second term
May we dey see

theFilmtricsay
Re: Joe Biden Will Be Impeached For Running Mate To Lead – Apostle Suleman Reveals by omodaamola: 6:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Iswok wink
Re: Joe Biden Will Be Impeached For Running Mate To Lead – Apostle Suleman Reveals by Raysleek: 7:23am On Nov 08, 2020
If he said this in march then things are playing out exactly so far.
Re: Joe Biden Will Be Impeached For Running Mate To Lead – Apostle Suleman Reveals by xest(m): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2020
But he didn't see corona virus

(1) (Reply)

University Resumption Calendar Out For Unical / Kanu And Igboho Get Ready To Face The Law-funali Lady Called To Bar Declares. / Open Versus Closed Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.