Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries (28903 Views)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / Workers At Indomie Cry Out: 'We've Not Been Allowed To Leave For Six Months' / Police Officers Cry Over Elephant Tax Deductions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by calebonuja: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Freestainworld:
This is one the reasons these guys behaves bad and poorly in the line of their duty.

This is not a reason for them to behave bad, extort citizens and be irresponsible.
Caring citizens went as far as protesting for their better warfare but a lot of them were used to silent them. They are not serious, just like the government is currently not serious.

1 Like

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by bhouze(m): 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
Takuruku4:
What about the one they have been collecting on the road?

You cannot eat your cake and have it.

When you don't get paid for 6 months even when you don't intend to collect from the road, your survival instinct might just do that. A little empathy will do you no harm bro.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by samuel900(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nigeria is poor....can't believe this
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Jostoman: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Ebi ni n pa monamona ku
what is the meaning?
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Happyguy201: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is the problem and the reason why police turn to the citizens extortion us and maltreatment but is not by force to become a police look for something else to do .
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by greatermax77(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
Charmingrascal:

They ain't see nothing yet.
We told them to join EndSARS protest to demand for a better pay and life but they refused, they choose to be oppressors and danced to the tune of their bosses who are feeding fat on their sweat.

If they like they should not be paid for a year, that is their headache.

How do you think they will join you in the protest?
They are in a regimented organisation, if they do that, they will face mutiny charge.
Read Nigerian laws & at least be aware before you comment.
Many of them indirectly support the protest.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Oceanfield: 5:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
helinues:
Your salaries have been placed on investment scheme with Nigeria banks

You are so on point.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by mokt(m): 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
Una just dey start. Meanwhile, no more Roja for una for street. You better start eating your bosses right from the top.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Mars16(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
The keepers of their salaries please, pay them their salaries. It's their money they worked for it. You're not doing them any favor for God sake. However, the police should support the people whenever there's a protest for good governance because if they don't in the long run it will also, affect them.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by LikeAking: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Wicked president Buhari
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
IGP and police I just called una only three. times
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by udomma1005(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
tsdarkside:
is this a joke or what....??

Not a joke, I sponsor most of them. The government just turning them to beggars & sluts. It's really pathetic cos they can't even voice it out.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by TLE900: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
No dignity for labour in naija. Six months small. Some people work 3years no salary. Six months small. But the case still de court na. Ona de expect salary when dem say the recruitment no follow due process
Nemere2020:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/08/were-hungry-police-officers-cry-out-over-unpaid-six-months-salaries/
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by GOFON(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Ebi ni n pa monamona ku
Who is monamona?
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by udomma1005(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:
Wetin consign me?
Hunger never catch una. sad

Shebi una dey arrest people wey dey protest for better police welfare package ni
Why do you choose to be daft?
These ones are very fresh recruits who still have morals yet unpolluted by the canker worms of the organization but now the government has slowly and gradually turned them to beggars & sluts since April. I try to assist the ones around my office because it saddens the heart to see one who could pass for ur nephews or nieces being turned to a potential bully in the long run.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Burgerlomo: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Just imagine
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Clinton16: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mba did not answer phone calls made to his line throughout Saturday, November 7.

Also, a text message sent to him is yet to be replied since yesterday.

This statement above dey vex me.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Moferere: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
udomma1005:

Why do you choose to be daft?
These ones are very fresh recruits who still have morals yet unpolluted by the canker worms of the organization but now the government has slowly and gradually turned them to beggars & sluts since April. I try to assist the ones around my office because it saddens the heart to see one who could pass for ur nephews or nieces being turned to a potential bully in the long run.

Dear Cop Udomma, if this is the way your parents trained you to engage a stranger, then you are not properly raised.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Nizooria Republic police on the beat. Gangan
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Makeem49: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Naija police
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Takuruku4: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
bhouze:

When you don't get paid for 6 months even when you don't intend to collect from the road, your survival instinct might just do that. A little empathy will do you no harm bro.
Those vampires are very annoying....i reserved no sympathy for them.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Makeem49: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Naija government
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Pat081: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
That is how government work is they pay you after 6months or 3 months and they all know b4 they join them
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by mDavenzy: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin they just remember this one, since they have no youth to prey on or brutalize... una never see anything, they even went on to start arresting the people that are protesting for police reformation
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by chatinent: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Do they need salaries?

They take their gratuities on the road.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by chikago1: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Only he who wears a shoe knows where it pinches the most. I feel sorry for them and us Nigerians.I hope that the will be paid soon.
For those saying that they deserve it, think about our big men that have everything they need in life but are not yet satisfied and keep on looking for more. Compare them to those that don't have enough to last them a month while they are still expected to work hard just to earn peanuts.

1 Like

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by 989900: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fake news!

Y'all have been paid ₦1m/month and live in Sheraton hotels.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Heybeedee(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
SMI2020:
6 months salary how daft can you be?? u couldn't fight for yourselves, but u arrogantly took lives of those fighting for you by shooting straight bullets.. which kain juju dem give una bayi??
Bros calm down recruits in the police never carry gun yet ,most of them they direct traffic flow or do Gateman duty some dey fill attendance for offices no be better duty some of my guys there just dey suffer n smile walahi .na all of them wey be small small girls oga commanders dem don Bleep finish for 5k .this country just turninoninown

1 Like

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Heybeedee(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pat081:
That is how government work is they pay you after 6months or 3 months and they all know b4 they join them
I guess that was the allowance for recruit training...I really feel bad for them cos I tot most of them that joined gonna have a better living standard but shit No! I Almost buy POLAC Form sef God saved me

1 Like

Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Hearme(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is one of the problems that comes with IPPIS. You go through a lot of bureaucracy to get approval for employment and the new employees suffer before they get paid. It doesn't apply to police only.
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by shoixy27: 6:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is the slavery we are talking about and the corruption in Nigeria policing. How on earth will you employer people and not pay them in six months, that means the government deliberately wanted them to exploit money from the poor masses. This is a mess! #EndbadGovernanceinNigeria
Re: We’re Hungry – Police Officers Cry Out Over Unpaid Six Months’ Salaries by Hotzone(m): 7:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Charmingrascal:

They ain't see nothing yet.
We told them to join EndSARS protest to demand for a better pay and life but they refused, they choose to be oppressors and danced to the tune of their bosses who are feeding fat on their sweat.

If they like they should not be paid for a year, that is their headache.

You guys are proud that u have been attacking security agencies in a bid to protest bad governance in which the police have gotten a big share of it...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Radio Bayelsa Staff Suspended In Wake Of Attack On Station / Abba Kyari Promoted To Deputy Commissioner Of Police, Becomes Youngest DCP At 43 / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.