Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! (6168 Views)

Who Looks Better Bald: Beyonce or Britney Spears? / Jessica Simpson Or Britney Spears? / Chris Brown, Neyo, Ray-jay, Beyonce, Rhianna, Britney, Amerie, Bow Wooooooow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by lauryn(f): 1:34am On Feb 04, 2006
Is it actually true. shocked
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by gracious(f): 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2006
I doubt it is true coz i haven't seen that headline on the cover of any magazine. whateverrrrrrrrrrr undecided
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by lauryn(f): 2:03am On Feb 05, 2006
well i did,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i'm just checkin to see if other peeps read bout it
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by Eastcoast(f): 2:42am On Feb 05, 2006
She keeps adding more and more weight. the last headline of her was that she has recently gained an extra 10pounds
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by eveseh(f): 10:39pm On Apr 26, 2006
that's good for her

wish her all the best kiss kiss kiss
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by Seun(m): 10:16pm On Apr 27, 2006
In her continuing efforts to be made fun of, Britney Spears is reportedly pregnant with her second child.

http://www.thesuperficial.com/archives/2006/02/02/britney_spears_is_pregnant_aga.html

“A source close to the family” has confirmed exclusively to Access Hollywood that Britney Spears is five months pregnant.

Just 7 months ago, Britney and Kevin welcomed young Sean Preston into the world. Now, it appears the couple is ready to welcome their second child.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/12503123/

If she's ready to wrap up her career to raise a family, there's no shame in that. Her musical style doesn't suit an older woman, anyway. She has made a name that can keep bringing her loads money for decades if she knows how to play the business game well and invest her money properly.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by chinani(f): 10:25pm On Apr 27, 2006
angry angry angry Can't she be neutered! I mean this doesn't make sense. Here's a question: Why do you need to take a test to drive but any idiot can have a baby, no screening necessary? Baby Jesus are you listening? Argh! Aiight, I'm out.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by lauryn(f): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2006
@ Chinani!
U mad at britney bein pregnant, or the thread?
Just Curious!
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by mochafella(m): 10:29pm On Apr 27, 2006
chinani:

angry angry angry Can't she be neutered!

shocked shocked.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by chinani(f): 10:31pm On Apr 27, 2006
I'm mad at Brit being preggers. It's silly isn't me? It's totally none of my biz etc. but I hate neglectful parents. The woman's been photographed driving around w/ her 3 mnth old on in 1 hand!!! Not even 2 sha! It's just such an injustice for a child. Think of Kate Moss' lil' girl! Where is she while Kate's doing lines of cocaine? angry Feel me?
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by chinani(f): 10:32pm On Apr 27, 2006
mochafella:

shocked shocked.
I know. I was just being wicked & rude. ***Gets a mirror*** Jealous, bitch girl! There I reprimanded myself. wink
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by hotangel2(f): 10:35pm On Apr 27, 2006
chinani:

I'm mad at Brit being preggers. It's silly isn't me? It's totally none of my biz etc. but I hate neglectful parents. The woman's been photographed driving around w/ her 3 mnth old on in 1 hand!!! Not even 2 sha! It's just such an injustice for a child. Think of Kate Moss' lil' girl! Where is she while momma's doing lines of cocaine? Feel me?

I was just gonna come here to say the same.

The child actually got injured cos mother britney left him with the maid. The doctors said the boy is fine, His father is like all over twon in pants that are falling off his ass.

I really dont care abt britney.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by sade511(f): 2:47am On Apr 28, 2006
Britney has turned into something else.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by Seun(m): 3:04am On Apr 28, 2006
A baby machine!
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by lauryn(f): 3:06am On Apr 28, 2006
A baby factory
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by Ndipe(m): 3:07am On Apr 28, 2006
Whether she is pregnant again or not, how does that affect the price of garri at Urua Watt market?
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by hotangel2(f): 4:00am On Apr 28, 2006
Ndipe:

Whether she is pregnant again or not, how does that affect the price of garri at Urua Watt market?
u sound like one of my aunts. cheesy cheesy
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by jogego(m): 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2006
hot-angel:

u sound like one of my aunts. cheesy cheesy

I taya oh!!!! Make una lef her, dat na her business, if you are so concerned with children not being properly taken care of, go down to Isolo market or Mushin market, I guarantee there are lots of kids there who will appreciate your help and assistance.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by spikedcylinder: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2006
hot-a,i thought you said it was none of your biz?
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by mochafella(m): 5:50pm On Apr 28, 2006
chinani:

I know. I was just being wicked & rude.

Watch it girl, you might just get K-Fed coming after you. That's his retirement plan you are messing with there. grin

Ndipe:

That's funny
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by chinani(f): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2006
K-Fed! Even his name makes me laugh. I guess he's here on Earth to prove that men too can be shameless, tacky, lazy, gold diggers. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Did I say that? Really, I need to go take my medicine. grin Oh, and the price of garri is all the same, but una dey pay well well for stock fish ooooooo!
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by sade511(f): 8:00pm On Apr 28, 2006
Chinani that was a good one cheesy.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by chinani(f): 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2006
I try. wink
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by eveseh(f): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2006
well,am happy for britney
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by dominique(f): 11:15pm On Apr 28, 2006
I feel sorry for sean preston cos its not his fault that he has sorry excuses for parents(brit n k-fed). I heard dat he had 2 bad falls & has a fractured skull. Poor baby
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by spikedcylinder: 6:39pm On Apr 29, 2006
taiwoabzy:

I feel sorry for sean preston because its not his fault that he has sorry excuses for parents(brit n k-fed). I heard that he had 2 bad falls & has a fractured skull. Poor baby

And they just need to add another baby to the gang so they can continue their skull breaking ritual!
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by chinani(f): 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2006
spikedcylinder:

And they just need to add another baby to the gang so they can continue their skull breaking ritual!
Or to get the poor child a friend sans the standard fee. These onyibo people ya'll. undecided Chei!
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by spikedcylinder: 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2006
What fee?Adoption fee?
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by chinani(f): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2006
Babysitting & childcare costs but when the babysitter is actually a paid friend not an authority figure. Same goes for "Tutors", young "God" parents and future "confidantes".

But, adoption? Hmm. Yea, I wouldn't put getting a kid from say, Africa, past them. It's too trendy for them to pass up.
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by spikedcylinder: 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2006
Are they even trendy sef?Mumu wey reach Britney,i never see!
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by chinani(f): 7:05pm On Apr 29, 2006
Haha. That's no lie. cheesy
Re: Britney Spears Pregnant With Second Child! by spikedcylinder: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2006
I saw one recent picture of her scratching her ass in publich!She looked damn stupid!Dont say am hating o,i just think the girl is the dumbest celebrity ever!To me,Christina is like her exact opposite!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Ghanaian Movie Star Prince David Osei / I’m Single And Not Searching For A Man–39year Old Actress, Nkiru Sylvanus Brags / Denrele Edun Is Married!! !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.